Biden admin lying to America about state of economy

Democrats lie about everything. They either deny the damage they do to this country or else they try to blame it on somebody else.

They have to lie because if they were truthful nobody would ever vote for them.

Imagine if Potatohead had been truthful:

"I'm going to create massive inflation".

"I'm going to double the price of gas at the pump".

"I'm going to allow millions of Illegals to flood into this country carrying dangerous drugs".

"I'm going to fuck up the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan and leave the Taliban with $80 billion of our equipment".

"I'm going to decrease family income".

I'm going to have a piss poor post pandemic recovery that causes a shrinkage in the GDP".

"I'm going to shit in my pants while visiting the Queen of England".

"I'm going to lie about my son being a crook and me helping him to sell out the country".

"I'm going to steal a Presidential election from the American people with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted in Democrat controlled swing districts".
All the "mean tweets" crowd had to do was listen....He laid it all out the few times he was seen.

I'm good so they can suck it.

All the "mean tweets" crowd had to do was listen....He laid it all out the few times he was seen.

I'm good so they can suck it.
If you are a Liberal and voted for Biden because you thought his policies were going to be good for America then you are dumber than a door knob. Goes without saying. We all know that.

However, if you were one of these confused low information dimwits that voted against Trump because you thought his Tweets were mean then you are beyond comprehensive stupid.

I ready knew the american oil supplies were going to take a hit after record bankruptcies for oil companies under Trump.

awhpqarqfai81.jpg

6.5% nominal GDP gain
inflation ate up close to 8% of the figure.
God doesn't have to do a thing. Biden is doing it for him

Anybody that didn't see this coming with oil prices after record bankruptcies under Trump in the oil industry. I got a bridge to sell you in the desert.

True due to the states shutting down the country.
Yes and the oil prices crashing under Trump during that time. I knew that oil prices were going up because they couldn't stay in business with the prices as low as they were under Trump. And yes it had to do with shit downs.

The Republican lie about everything.

They said that windmills cause cancer.

That electric cars couldn't compete in the car market.

That tax cuts create less debt.

It goes on and on.
Electric cars can't compete, wait until those windmills can't keep up with the surge of electricity needed. The Biden administration is making sure of it. Oh and tax cuts do bring more revenue. Don't know if windmills cause cancer but the are horrible for the environment, they can't be recycled. So they bury them.
FB_IMG_1637337730793.jpg

Oh and the batteries for electric cars and this is before they need to be desposed of.
FB_IMG_1643655871004.jpg

Liberalism is a lie.

Electric cars can't compete, wait until those windmills can't keep up with the surge of electricity needed. The Biden administration is making sure of it. Oh and tax cuts do bring more revenue. Don't know if windmills cause cancer but the are horrible for the environment, they can't be recycled. So they bury them.View attachment 638080
Oh and the batteries for electric cars and this is before they need to be desposed of.
View attachment 638082
Liberalism is a lie.
Oh I guess you don't know anything about the car market. Darn.

Forum List

Back