Biden admin turns down OH request for toxic disaster assistance

331314462_581965180624616_7279663917336107435_n.jpg

We've already got 1 retard in here posting fake news memes.

That's why I put her on iggy yesterday. I can't take scrolling and scrolling through all that bullshit to get to the next poster that actually has something to contribute.

They criticize us for getting our news from places like Fox, but they get their news from memes. Unbelievable. Or as Limbaugh used to put it, uninformed voters.

That's why I put her on iggy yesterday. I can't take scrolling and scrolling through all that bullshit to get to the next poster that actually has something to contribute.

They criticize us for getting our news from places like Fox, but they get their news from memes. Unbelievable. Or as Limbaugh used to put it, uninformed voters.
Getting news from phax

Hilarious

Why didn't Biden reverse it? He did with evey other thing Trump did. This is on Biden and he is too far gone to deal with it.
I'm sure they're in process, but things take time.

I'm sure that regulation roll back by the former 1-term fuckup was applauded by you right.

I'm sure they're in process, but things take time.

I'm sure that regulation roll back by the former 1-term fuckup was applauded by you right.

Yeah, I'm sure they're in the process. Over two years now and nothing. Must be one Fn slow process I can tell you that.

Forum List

Back