Biden Admits He Will Raise Taxes

What does that have to do with what I said? If a person decides not to get the vaccine, dies from covid, that's his or her own decision. The courts already ruled that states have the right to have mandates IF it's a matter of public health which this isn't because the vaccine does not stop covid, it only helps the individual if they do catch it--not stop the public spread.
you know the more I see your post the more I come to believe you are very ignorant about how viruses spread ... that person who refuse the vaccine who then gets it before they are hospitalized they can infect 10 people, who those 10 people infect ten more people, who infect 10 more people...and on it goes ... is it soaking into your head yet ... they point I'm trying to make here if you stop the spread of the disease by everybody getting a vaccine, the virus dies out ... people who has the flu shot are getting sick??? yet every body still gets a flue shot ... this idea that people getting the covid-19 shot doesn't work is you not grasping how it works ... it gives you the ability to fight it off with out being hospitalized ...yes people who are vaccinated can get the covid-19 virus but they aren't hospitalized ... the people who are refusing to get the shot are the reason its still here ... they keep transmitting the virus among other people ... thats what you don't seem to get ... every person who has been vaccinated gets sick I guarantee it come from a person who wasn't vaccinated by tramitting among the people around them ... it can't stop the spread until you stop the source these people who refuse the shot are the source ...

What state am I from? You don't know where Cleveland is?

Trust me, I live in a predominately black suburb. All blacks are not going to church. In fact we have few Baptist churches in the area. Most black people don't have transportation? Was that supposed to be a racial joke or something? Never heard of buses, Uber or taxis?

If you took any one of these mythical people you speak of, tell them there is a $1,000 check waiting for them on the other end of the state, and all they have to do is show up with a valid ID, they would be there the next day.
I'm sorry I didn't realize its right there in front of me case go head in ass I guess ..

You are qualified to vote if:​

You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:​

• You are a citizen of the United States;
  • You are at least 18 years old on or before the day of the next general election. (If you will be 18 on or before November 2, you may vote in the primary election for candidates, but cannot vote on issues until you are 18);
  • You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote;
  • You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction under the laws of this state, another state or the United States;
  • You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court; and
  • You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violating the election laws.
  • You are eligible to vote in elections held in your voting precinct 30 consecutive days after you are duly registered to vote in this state; however, you may request an absentee ballot during that period.
    • The office of any of the 88 county boards of elections;
    • The office of the registrar or any Deputy Registrar of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles;
    • Public libraries;
    • Public high schools or vocational schools;
    • County treasurers' offices; or
    • Offices of designated agencies including:
      • The Department of Job and Family Services;
      • The Department of Health (including the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program);
      • The Department of Mental Health;
      • The Department of Developmental Disabilities;
      • The Rehabilitation Services Commission; or
      • Any state-assisted college or university that provides assistance to disabled students.

• When you have completed your voter registration application, please review it carefully for completeness and accuracy. You may either personally deliver, or send by U.S. Mail, your voter registration application to a county board of elections or the Secretary of State's office. You, or another person acting on your behalf, also may deliver your application to one of the offices listed above, but you should ensure your application reaches the office of a board of elections or the Secretary of State no later than the voter registration deadline, the 30th day before the election at which you want to vote.

now you said in a previous post that you can only vote on the day of the election ... I'm here to say you are wrong according to the state site
THE BASICS

you know the more I see your post the more I come to believe you are very ignorant about how viruses spread ... that person who refuse the vaccine who then gets it before they are hospitalized they can infect 10 people, who those 10 people infect ten more people, who infect 10 more people...and on it goes ... is it soaking into your head yet ... they point I'm trying to make here if you stop the spread of the disease by everybody getting a vaccine, the virus dies out ... people who has the flu shot are getting sick??? yet every body still gets a flue shot ... this idea that people getting the covid-19 shot doesn't work is you not grasping how it works ... it gives you the ability to fight it off with out being hospitalized ...yes people who are vaccinated can get the covid-19 virus but they aren't hospitalized ... the people who are refusing to get the shot are the reason its still here ... they keep transmitting the virus among other people ... thats what you don't seem to get ... every person who has been vaccinated gets sick I guarantee it come from a person who wasn't vaccinated by tramitting among the people around them ... it can't stop the spread until you stop the source these people who refuse the shot are the source ...

Why do you keep bringing up people who had the shot? We are talking about public safety here because that's the only precedent set for vaccine mandates in this country. No, not everybody does get the flu shot. In fact only 52% of all Americans got the flu shot last year. But the flu shots are different from covid shots because the flu shots actually stop you from getting the flu.

Talk about ignorance, the fact that vaccinated people can catch or spread covid like the unvaccinated people is one of the few things we know about this virus. If I get the shot, get covid, I'm still capable of spreading it. In fact I'm more likely to spread it as I would feel less effects of it and not know I have covid for a longer time than if I got sick immediately because I had no shot.

I got the shots. In fact got the booster a week ago. But I am only protecting myself--not the public. I can still get covid, I can still spread covid unless I got it already and have natural antibodies to fight it off.

What state am I from? You don't know where Cleveland is?

Trust me, I live in a predominately black suburb. All blacks are not going to church. In fact we have few Baptist churches in the area. Most black people don't have transportation? Was that supposed to be a racial joke or something? Never heard of buses, Uber or taxis?

If you took any one of these mythical people you speak of, tell them there is a $1,000 check waiting for them on the other end of the state, and all they have to do is show up with a valid ID, they would be there the next day.
no they won't they can't .. nothing like a racist post here ...

I'm sorry I didn't realize its right there in front of me case go head in ass I guess ..

You are qualified to vote if:​

You are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:​

• You are a citizen of the United States;
  • You are at least 18 years old on or before the day of the next general election. (If you will be 18 on or before November 2, you may vote in the primary election for candidates, but cannot vote on issues until you are 18);
  • You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote;
  • You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony conviction under the laws of this state, another state or the United States;
  • You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court; and
  • You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violating the election laws.
  • You are eligible to vote in elections held in your voting precinct 30 consecutive days after you are duly registered to vote in this state; however, you may request an absentee ballot during that period.
    • The office of any of the 88 county boards of elections;
    • The office of the registrar or any Deputy Registrar of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles;
    • Public libraries;
    • Public high schools or vocational schools;
    • County treasurers' offices; or
    • Offices of designated agencies including:
      • The Department of Job and Family Services;
      • The Department of Health (including the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program);
      • The Department of Mental Health;
      • The Department of Developmental Disabilities;
      • The Rehabilitation Services Commission; or
      • Any state-assisted college or university that provides assistance to disabled students.

• When you have completed your voter registration application, please review it carefully for completeness and accuracy. You may either personally deliver, or send by U.S. Mail, your voter registration application to a county board of elections or the Secretary of State's office. You, or another person acting on your behalf, also may deliver your application to one of the offices listed above, but you should ensure your application reaches the office of a board of elections or the Secretary of State no later than the voter registration deadline, the 30th day before the election at which you want to vote.

now you said in a previous post that you can only vote on the day of the election ... I'm here to say you are wrong according to the state site
THE BASICS

You need to stop reading so fast. I said that outside of early voting, we only have one day of in person voting, and that is on election day. I said nothing about registrations.

no they won't they can't .. nothing like a racist post here ...

Nothing racist about it. The only racist remark is yours that makes claim blacks can't get transportation to the polls like whites can. Why is that, are we whites special because we can figure out how to vote in person?

Simply put, Biden is a liar. But in his defense, he's too stupid and confused to do anything but read what they put in front of him. The big question is, who's the commie asshole making all these decisions for Biden?

It is not there and this mandate was not passed by Congress. Dementia just ordered it because Congress would never pass a mandate. It would be political suicide for many if they did pass it.

yeah it is in the constitution the fact you are too lazy to look it up is your problem not mine
Why do you keep bringing up people who had the shot? We are talking about public safety here because that's the only precedent set for vaccine mandates in this country. No, not everybody does get the flu shot. In fact only 52% of all Americans got the flu shot last year. But the flu shots are different from covid shots because the flu shots actually stop you from getting the flu.

Talk about ignorance, the fact that vaccinated people can catch or spread covid like the unvaccinated people is one of the few things we know about this virus. If I get the shot, get covid, I'm still capable of spreading it. In fact I'm more likely to spread it as I would feel less effects of it and not know I have covid for a longer time than if I got sick immediately because I had no shot.

I got the shots. In fact got the booster a week ago. But I am only protecting myself--not the public. I can still get covid, I can still spread covid unless I got it already and have natural antibodies to fight it off.
actually they don't stop you from getting the flue you can get the flu even if you get a flu shot but I ... its just not as life threatening ... where do you get this crap from ... do you just pull it out of thin air ??? now I never said you can't spread covid I clearly said its not as life treating to you ... why do you think these people who haven't got their shot keep dying and the ones with the shot don't die ....can ya figure that one out ???? according to their site, There are, however, a number of reasons why people who got a flu vaccine may still get sick this season: .. so they don't know either so are ya now not going to get your flu shot ???? HUMMMMM !!! once again it seems it is you that has the comprehension problem ... I clearly said a vaccinated person can get the Covid-19 virus... I clearly said they can transmit it ... I clearly said they won't die from it ... are you just seeing one thing then lose it ???at least I read you uninformed post ...

Nothing racist about it. The only racist remark is yours that makes claim blacks can't get transportation to the polls like whites can. Why is that, are we whites special because we can figure out how to vote in person?
It has nothing to do with lib or conservative. Copies of these documents are all over the internet. They are non-partisan as they only reprint from those documents.
you are really stupid is all I can say ... it is a conservative post, it is a democratic post ...thats why I only use fact checker or government sites ... everything I post comes from them ... each an every party post their bias opinions ... this is a fact that you seem to have missed ... democrats site post their reality... conservative sites post their reality ... fact checkers goes out looks at the statement then they research the statement then find the truth if each party statement is it true ...is it partially true .... is it a out right lie, thats what they do ... the reason you don't like fact checkers is they tend to find 7 out of 10 statements from republicans are lies ... you can stand that idea so you brand them as liberal sites .. thats fine ... I know whats true and you really don't know the truth...

Simply put, Biden is a liar. But in his defense, he's too stupid and confused to do anything but read what they put in front of him. The big question is, who's the commie asshole making all these decisions for Biden?
you mean like trump speeches his are made by Putin's... I would say thats pretty obvious ... tries to remove the constitution of the united states ... makes himself the king, I mean the president ... seems you didn't know who the brain dead people really are ...

It is not there and this mandate was not passed by Congress. Dementia just ordered it because Congress would never pass a mandate. It would be political suicide for many if they did pass it.

seems you got that wrong it was trumps guy that did that ... but like every thing you got this one wrong
WASHINGTON • The nation’s former border chief reported today that the trump administration has placed about 40,000 illegal immigrants infected with the coronavirus into American cities.

What does that have to do with what I said? If a person decides not to get the vaccine, dies from covid, that's his or her own decision. The courts already ruled that states have the right to have mandates IF it's a matter of public health which this isn't because the vaccine does not stop covid, it only helps the individual if they do catch it--not stop the public spread.
ah yeah it is a matter of public health ...thats why they can mandate it... its a matter of public health the part of the constitution, in the commerce clause, section 8 ...they can do it ...

ah yeah it is a matter of public health ...thats why they can mandate it... its a matter of public health the part of the constitution, in the commerce clause, section 8 ...they can do it ...

Not it's not. It's a matter of personal health, not public health. Public health is when you take measures to protect the public which these vaccines can't do. It's well documented.

seems you got that wrong it was trumps guy that did that ... but like every thing you got this one wrong
WASHINGTON • The nation’s former border chief reported today that the trump administration has placed about 40,000 illegal immigrants infected with the coronavirus into American cities.

You have some serious reading problems yet alone comprehension. Copy/ Paste.

The nation’s former border chief reported today that the Biden administration has placed some 40,000 illegal immigrants infected with the coronavirus into American cities.

you are really stupid is all I can say ... it is a conservative post, it is a democratic post ...thats why I only use fact checker or government sites ... everything I post comes from them ... each an every party post their bias opinions ... this is a fact that you seem to have missed ... democrats site post their reality... conservative sites post their reality ... fact checkers goes out looks at the statement then they research the statement then find the truth if each party statement is it true ...is it partially true .... is it a out right lie, thats what they do ... the reason you don't like fact checkers is they tend to find 7 out of 10 statements from republicans are lies ... you can stand that idea so you brand them as liberal sites .. thats fine ... I know whats true and you really don't know the truth...

My conservative site only reads from the documents, not make them up. And if you think they are made up, then find a source with exact copies that pleases you. I'm sure the Declaration is on a government site somewhere.

yeah it is in the constitution the fact you are too lazy to look it up is your problem not mine

actually they don't stop you from getting the flue you can get the flu even if you get a flu shot but I ... its just not as life threatening ... where do you get this crap from ... do you just pull it out of thin air ??? now I never said you can't spread covid I clearly said its not as life treating to you ... why do you think these people who haven't got their shot keep dying and the ones with the shot don't die ....can ya figure that one out ???? according to their site, There are, however, a number of reasons why people who got a flu vaccine may still get sick this season: .. so they don't know either so are ya now not going to get your flu shot ???? HUMMMMM !!! once again it seems it is you that has the comprehension problem ... I clearly said a vaccinated person can get the Covid-19 virus... I clearly said they can transmit it ... I clearly said they won't die from it ... are you just seeing one thing then lose it ???at least I read you uninformed post ...

The issue with the courts is not personal protection, it's public protection. You are the one who keeps citing personal protection, not me. The only reason you can get the flu is if a different strain comes out than you were vaccinated for. Just like the vaccines don't work on Omicron.

There is a bigger problem if you heard any of the court hearing. The leftist judges are lying about the vaccines and virus as well. That is extremely disturbing.

Forum List

Back