Biden Admits He Will Raise Taxes

No we can't. Or at least not without crashing the markets and we are not going to do that.

We absolutely could. We buy a lot of the stupid shit they make. We'd probably cripple Walmart in the process. Win?

We bankrupt thousands of U,S, companies when we do that and crash the markets. Are we going to do that?

These Useful Idiots believed the sonofabtch when he said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K just like the dumbshits believed the worthless Negro when he said he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than 250K a year. Dumbshits.

The sad thing is that he won't use any of the the money to retire the enormous debt. He will just spend it on worthless crap like welfare for the millions of illegals he is going to let flooding along with the Muslim refugees. Maybe he will throw out a couple of freebies to the Useful Idots like pay of their worthless college degrees,

A lot of it will be going to foreign governments, especially China.

Only idiots voted for this China Joe piece of shit.
Those programs are just money laundering schemes to line the pockets of politicians. Don’t think for a second that they don’t come up with ways to help as few people as possible.

We bankrupt thousands of U,S, companies when we do that and crash the markets. Are we going to do that?

I don't think it would get that far because China knows it would be a lot worse for them.

I don't think it would get that far because China knows it would be a lot worse for them.

There is a whole world out there that will step in. China does not care if their people suffer. We arent going to do what it would take and you know it.

Now, with a Democratic Senate, there is nothing to stop the Democrats. You Biden lovers might need a second job.
You can also make your kids get a job. Perhaps you should see a stockbroker and ask about tax shelters. You have been warned but you did not listen.
Again, Biden said that he would raise taxes on those making $400,000 or more.
The tax holiday for the super-wealthy will be reversed, as it should be.
No it won’t. The corporations own Democrats.

There is a whole world out there that will step in. China does not care if their people suffer. We arent going to do what it would take and you know it.

I bet a lot of countries would support us if we did it right. We could use their bullying of free nations against them.

For you people that don't understand the debt let me break it down for you.

24% of the debt is money the government owes to itself so it isn't really debt at all.

Of the remaining 76% 6.8trillion is owned by foreign interests ( 2.3 trillion by China and Japan)

The remainder of the debt is owned by US interests, The Federal reserve, banks, insurance companies pension funds , mutual funds , state governments and individual investors.

And billions of dollars in interest on that debt is paid into the American economy annually.

The debt isn't really the crisis you all seem to think it is

We are $28 trillion in debt so someone saying "I will raise taxes" is simply saying they are willing to be responsible for our debt.

Problem?

so tell me where is the government going to get 28 trillion dollars?

It ain't just the so called rich.

If I had all the answers it would take thousands of pages and I would be in office.

We are going to have to raise taxes.

we really don't have to.

we really need to cut spending.

and like I said the debt isn't as big of a deal as you think

I bet a lot of countries would support us if we did it right. We could use their bullying of free nations against them.

So you are saying that Trump didn't do it right? Other countries stepped in to provide China what they needed.

Other countries are always going to do what is in their best interests and they know that when the US does something that we do not care about their best interests.

We've long squandered any goodwill we have. When you drop thousands and thousands of bombs on others to boost your markets, that's going to happen.

24% of the debt is money the government owes to itself so it isn't really debt at all.

Of the remaining 76% 6.8trillion is owned by foreign interests ( 2.3 trillion by China and Japan)

The remainder of the debt is owned by US interests, The Federal reserve, banks, insurance companies pension funds , mutual funds , state governments and individual investors.

And billions of dollars in interest on that debt is paid into the American economy annually.

Paid from what?

Paid from what?

Treasury bonds

We are $28 trillion in debt so someone saying "I will raise taxes" is simply saying they are willing to be responsible for our debt.

Problem?

If I had all the answers it would take thousands of pages and I would be in office.

we really don't have to.

The rest of the world is not going to allow us to continue to create paper wealth while they struggle. It's not going to happen. It is going to end. It's already started.

So you are saying that Trump didn't do it right? Other countries stepped in to provide China what they needed.

Other countries are always going to do what is in their best interests and they know that when the US does something that we do not care about their best interests.

We've long squandered any goodwill we have. When you drop thousands and thousands of bombs on others to boost your markets, that's going to happen.

I'm saying Trump didn't have the power to make moves that would have had the necessary impact to submit China. Of course they can buy and sell shit elsewhere. It still would fuck them up. We would definitely come out on top of that situation.

Paid from what?

Treasury bonds

Imaginary paper wealth is what most all of it is.

Problem?

we really don't have to.

The rest of the world is not going to allow us to continue to create paper wealth while they struggle. It's not going to happen. It is going to end. It's already started.
we don't have to print more money.

I'm saying Trump didn't have the power to make moves that would have had the necessary impact to submit China. Of course they can buy and sell shit elsewhere. It still would fuck them up. We would definitely come out on top of that situation.

I explained why it would and why Trump did nothing.

Paid from what?

Treasury bonds

Imaginary paper wealth is what most all of it is.
welcome to fiat currency

Problem?

we really don't have to.

No but we will.

Problem?

we really don't have to.

No but we will.
maybe maybe not.

inflation has been kept low for a long time I don't think we will be messing with that anytime soon

80% of taxes raised on the too 1%. The rest from the top 7%.
Your daddy that left you your trust fund knows you know nothing.

The day you understand that you understand very little, will be the day you understand a lot.

We will all be suffering. Thanks for your utter ignorance, says the cultural marxists.

Forum List

Back