Biden admits it!! America not first = f**k Americans!

biden gas.jpg

That would be FOREVER ACQUITTED--TWICE.
Dump has multiply criminal charges coming his way. His Republicon love bunnies can not defend dump against these charges.
Here are the criminal investigations and lawsuits looming over Trump after impeachment
Here are the criminal investigations and lawsuits looming over Trump after impeachment | PBS NewsHour
Former President Donald Trump faces numerous legal problems now that he's out of office. There are at least two state-level investigations tied to Trump — one in New York, the other in Georgia.
Trump May Face Charges As States Broaden Criminal Investigations : NPR
That is a fact even you can not deny
:)-

Last edited:
President Dufus (aka China Joe) announced today that the idiot is going to fund WHO.

WHO that fucked not only the US but the whole world by giving cover to China Joe's Chicom buddies by minimizing the damage of the Covid Pandemic.

Just like The Paris Climate Accord is just another way to pour money into China to pay back the money China gave Hunter.

With the economic problems the US has now due to the China virus and the tremendous debt why in the hell are we funding any foreign organization like WHO?

China Joe giving away the store. Just like he did in the worthless Negro administration.

Anybody that voted for China Joe is a fucking moron.

That would be FOREVER ACQUITTED--TWICE.
Dump has multiply criminal charges coming his way. His Republicon love bunnies can not defend dump against these charges.
Here are the criminal investigations and lawsuits looming over Trump after impeachment
Here are the criminal investigations and lawsuits looming over Trump after impeachment | PBS NewsHour
Former President Donald Trump faces numerous legal problems now that he's out of office. There are at least two state-level investigations tied to Trump — one in New York, the other in Georgia.
Trump May Face Charges As States Broaden Criminal Investigations : NPR
That is a fact even you can not deny
Blah, Blah, Blah, and there is not one major corp. in the US that is not under investigation for something. BTW, hows that tax evasion thing going for you. Moron. Stay out of American politics--you speak from ignorance.

Correct. America is not first in anything other than incarcerated citizens and national debt among world nations.
And morons that bitch about how bad it is here while remaining. Typical Frenchy.
?

Saying "This is the facts of statistics among all world nations" is not bitching. It is just that -- the facts. We are #1 in putting people in jail and our Debt is the highest in the world. That is all we have #1 at. Well, the military is kickass too.

Correct. America is not first in anything other than incarcerated citizens and national debt among world nations.
And morons that bitch about how bad it is here while remaining. Typical Frenchy.
?

Saying "This is the facts of statistics among all world nations" is not bitching. It is just that -- the facts. We are #1 in putting people in jail and our Debt is the highest in the world. That is all we have #1 at. Well, the military is kickass too.
Linkie?

?

Linkie?
We are #27 in Healthcare. #27 in Education. (We were #6 in 1990, so going way backwards versus the modern world)

The US was once a leader for healthcare and education — now it ranks 27th in the world <-- that link

#51 in Infant Mortality, which is a travesty.

Why Is Infant Mortality Higher in the United States Than in Europe? <--

But #1 in putting people in jail. USA! USA!

Ranking: most prisoners per capita by country 2020 | Statista <--- "With 655 inmates per 100,000 of population, the U.S. is by far the leader among large industrialized nations in incarceration.
"

.....with his immigration/illegal crap fking over the US--MORE workers = lower wages -higher prices--more crime/etc
---and THEN BILLIONS of US tax $$$$$ to --------------------------------------foreigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ NOT Americans ] for Covid----- BILLIONS to foreigners??????!!!!!!!!!! NOW?????!!!!!!!!!!
---and NOW this:
Biden declares the era of Trump-style ‘America First’ diplomacy over.
Biden is a DOOFUS...America NOT first
$$$$BILLIONS for foreigners!!!--
STOP the stupid foreign aid now--this is very stupid
..Biden is giving the finger to ALL Americans and America
IMPEACH that mofo dumbass
"America First" was dangerous, short-term thinking since it ignored the needs of other countries. I think my neighbors would not be happy if I ignored their wishes and played loud music, didn't shovel the snow off my sidewalk, or threw my trash on their property. They might not do anything but if my house caught fire they might just look the other way. Having good neighbors is in my best interest.

Biden to announce US will donate $4 billion for COVID-19 vaccines for poor countries President Biden to announce the U.S. will donate $4 billion for COVID-19 vaccines for poor countries. The move comes as the U.S. grapples with its own shortages.

That's beautiful! (add sarcasm)
Goes to show you that America is secondary when it comes to the American President! That will go well with the American people! Screw the American people.
BILLIONS!! to foreigners--when Americans are losing their jobs/LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!
..it's time to HELP the US--for ONCE-!!!!
dude, this just in...the dems are hell bent to destroy america...they hate it with all their dark souls

.....with his immigration/illegal crap fking over the US--MORE workers = lower wages -higher prices--more crime/etc
---and THEN BILLIONS of US tax $$$$$ to --------------------------------------foreigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ NOT Americans ] for Covid----- BILLIONS to foreigners??????!!!!!!!!!! NOW?????!!!!!!!!!!
---and NOW this:
Biden declares the era of Trump-style ‘America First’ diplomacy over.
Biden is a DOOFUS...America NOT first
$$$$BILLIONS for foreigners!!!--

On the vaccines...this might be where the Trump Retardation Factor comes in...but you aren't going to make a dent in Covid if you don't vaccinate most of the world population and unfortunately the wealthier countries have been able to pre-purchase a significant amount of vaccine. Working with other wealthier countries to try and provide vaccine to poorer countries is in the end, in our own self interest (America first).

?

Linkie?
We are #27 in Healthcare. #27 in Education. (We were #6 in 1990, so going way backwards versus the modern world)

The US was once a leader for healthcare and education — now it ranks 27th in the world <-- that link

#51 in Infant Mortality, which is a travesty.

Why Is Infant Mortality Higher in the United States Than in Europe? <--

But #1 in putting people in jail. USA! USA!

Ranking: most prisoners per capita by country 2020 | Statista <--- "With 655 inmates per 100,000 of population, the U.S. is by far the leader among large industrialized nations in incarceration.
"
Thanks for proving yourself a liar in two of three points--I quote your post, " #1 in putting people in jail and our Debt is the highest in the world." Debt by % of GDP- 12/195, National Debt by Country: The Top IOU Nations of 2020 healthcare-27/195 hardly last. Infant mortality--51/195, again hardly last (how many of those infants were aborted--too bad you weren't one of them.) Incarceration rates, OK, if you don't like it go to China--tell them you're a Uighur. Try again whistle britches.

Biden is a DOOFUS...America NOT first $$$$BILLIONS for foreigners!!!--
Oh poor baby, you don’t like foreigners-?
Look in the mirror, you be one too.
The only stupid thing I see is you, my sweet plump dumpling going, going more bald by the day is an old man going bald
And once again you use profanity to show your childish ignorance for all to see.
My advice to you is stay off this topic while I mam here, just to save you any more embarrassment to your children
Oh poor baby, you don’t like foreigners-?
Hey dickweed, no i dont like foreigners who overstay their visa or break into our country illegally. But what i really dont like is fuckers like you, who dont do shit for this country, then go and try to act all high and righteous, while making yourself look very retarded. There is no hope for the prog slave.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Forum List

Back