Biden ahead by 14 among registered voters

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Unreal. Democratic led cities are burning to the ground. Democratic cities are allowing a group of people to take over city blocks and secede from the United States. Democratic cities are firing police officers for justified shootings before all the facts and evidence came out.

This is who we want running the country?

And all swing states Trump won in 2016 are now leaning D

Donald Trump won the last election despite losing the popular vote by 3 points. However, our data suggests he has a bigger hill to climb this year, as he trails the presumptive Democratic nominee by 14 points among registered voters (49%-35%).

I read that 25% of the voters in this poll were GOP. Quite a small number considering these voters put a Republican in office. If true, the methodology of this is skewed, in an already "silent majority" that doesn't want to be branded a name.

Donald Trump won the last election despite losing the popular vote by 3 points. However, our data suggests he has a bigger hill to climb this year, as he trails the presumptive Democratic nominee by 14 points among registered voters (49%-35%).

Too bad the election isn't being held today.

Hillaloon in a landslide.
Or an ass-slide.

RWkDa.Or1b.1-small-Hillary-Clinton-Almost-Fall.jpg

My guess is many Americans won’t vote. Probably more than ever before. After all, there is little difference between the two dumb asses.

My guess is many Americans won’t vote. Probably more than ever before. After all, there is little difference between the two dumb asses.

Covid will probably be on a true second wave around election time as well. Right now is still the first wave.

And the cow jumped over the moon.
the cow that jumped over the moon2.jpg

Despite how much comfort this brings me, I'm aware that Trump is an incredibly competitive and underhanded person. I'm expecting him to come up with some strategy and tactics to win this election.

I hope Biden is better prepared than Clinton was!

Forum List

Back