Biden ahead by 14 among registered voters

And all swing states Trump won in 2016 are now leaning D

Donald Trump won the last election despite losing the popular vote by 3 points. However, our data suggests he has a bigger hill to climb this year, as he trails the presumptive Democratic nominee by 14 points among registered voters (49%-35%).

It's difficult to believe this nonsense....especially since Biden destroys his chances every time he opens his mouth.

Last edited:

Donald Trump won the last election despite losing the popular vote by 3 points. However, our data suggests he has a bigger hill to climb this year, as he trails the presumptive Democratic nominee by 14 points among registered voters (49%-35%).

Of course he has a more difficult time now.

He didn't have a political history in 2016. He does now and it's terrible.

He has spent the last nearly 4 years pandering to his base and ticking off just about everyone else. He has done the exact opposite of what a person should do if they want to get reelected.

No one can win an election with just their base. It's only a very small percentage of the population.

Which is another example of how incompetent trump is.

That man is so bad, that I'm actually going to vote for Joe Biden. Which I never wanted to do but gladly will to get trump out of our White House.

Unreal. Democratic led cities are burning to the ground. Democratic cities are allowing a group of people to take over city blocks and secede from the United States. Democratic cities are firing police officers for justified shootings before all the facts and evidence came out.

This is who we want running the country?

What democratic cities are burned to the ground?

When did this happen?

Too bad the election isn't being held today.
My guess is many Americans won’t vote. Probably more than ever before. After all, there is little difference between the two dumb asses.

There's a HUGE difference between Biden and trump.

I don't want to vote for Biden and I don't like to have to defend him but really, there a super huge difference between Biden and trump.

I read that 25% of the voters in this poll were GOP. Quite a small number considering these voters put a Republican in office. If true, the methodology of this is skewed, in an already "silent majority" that doesn't want to be branded a name.

Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks. After all, all the polls in 2016 said Hitlery would be our next POTUS.

I never pay attention to polls.

I read that 25% of the voters in this poll were GOP. Quite a small number considering these voters put a Republican in office. If true, the methodology of this is skewed, in an already "silent majority" that doesn't want to be branded a name.

Anyone who believes polls is dumber than a box of rocks. After all, all the polls in 2016 said Hitlery would be our next POTUS.

Hillary had a 93% chance of winning and would take electoral2X-3X. The new era of polls had dawned

Hillary had a 93% chance of winning and would take electoral2X-3X. The new era of polls had dawned

HILLARY!!! 2016!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS EXCEPT WHEN THEY SHOW TRUMP WINNING! HILLARY!!! 2016!!! FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!!

Democrats gone from "ridin with Biden" to "hidin with Biden". That basement isn't safe for little girls.

Voting for Democrats is the most anti American thing an American can do. That is why all the America haters can't wait to vote for Democrats and their neo-communist takeover.

If I had to choose between a racist or a pedophile, I'd pick the racist. Democrats pick the pedophile.

Too bad the election isn't being held today.
My guess is many Americans won’t vote. Probably more than ever before. After all, there is little difference between the two dumb asses.

There's a HUGE difference between Biden and trump.

I don't want to vote for Biden and I don't like to have to defend him but really, there a super huge difference between Biden and trump.

One of Trump's biggest supporter...

A GOP group released a new ad Friday showing Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) previously praising former Vice President Joe Biden (D) and calling out President Trump.

The ad, released by the coalition Republican Voters Against Trump, begins with footage of Graham appearing on CNN in 2015. Graham, who was running for president at the time, asked in the clip, “What is Donald Trump’s campaign about?”

“He’s a race baiting, xenophobic religious bigot,” Graham says in the clip, adding, “You know how you make America great again? Tell Donald Trump to go to Hell.”

ADVERTISEMENT
The ad then shows Graham praising Biden in an interview with HuffPost in 2015.

“If you can’t admire Joe Biden as a person, you’ve got a problem. You need to do some self-evaluation, ‘cause, what’s not to like?” Graham says, calling Biden “as good a man as God ever created.”

I Doubt that

I doubt this, many conservatives don't participate in opinion polls, and they usually only poll 25%

Yep. Biden's been in politics already 51 years! And look at what he's accomplished! Nothing! If there's anything wrong with this country over the past half century, you can be sure he was part of the problem and only a total idiot now would think as president he'd be part of any solution!

HILLARY!!! 2016!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS EXCEPT WHEN THEY SHOW TRUMP WINNING! HILLARY!!! 2016!!! FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!!

Nah. All polls are fake news. Even the ones that tell you what you want to hear.

I never pay attention to polls. Neither should anyone else.

Link to where you read this about this particular poll?

You got to be careful, people are still silent..

Thats why these polls are worthless. Why would a partsian pollster sample/skew the numbers that heavily? To show his desired result.

Forum List

Back