Biden ahead by 14 among registered voters

Dims have this in the bag. No need to vote, liberals. Biden is running away with it.

People are just really sick and tired of Trump.

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 10.16.12 AM.png

I doubt this, many conservatives don't participate in opinion polls

FAKE NEWS!! EVERYONE KNOWS CONSERVATIVES DON'T PARTICIPATE IN POLLS! WE HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE OF THAT BUT WE SAY IT OVER AND OVER ANYWAY! 2016!!! HILLARY!!!!

Thats why these polls are worthless. Why would a partsian pollster sample/skew the numbers that heavily? To show his desired result.
Yes, businesses have a habit of lying to their clients so they don't come back and give them future business.

And all swing states Trump won in 2016 are now leaning D

Donald Trump won the last election despite losing the popular vote by 3 points. However, our data suggests he has a bigger hill to climb this year, as he trails the presumptive Democratic nominee by 14 points among registered voters (49%-35%).

I can't stand trump. Consider him a scoundrel, a liar and a cheat

but POLLS fooled us LAST time, too......

so I'll just wait for the FINAL poll; the actual vote....

hoping that trump and the republicans don't rig it to the point of stealing it

FAKE NEWS!! EVERYONE KNOWS CONSERVATIVES DON'T PARTICIPATE IN POLLS! WE HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE OF THAT BUT WE SAY IT OVER AND OVER ANYWAY! 2016!!! HILLARY!!!!
I posted a link to the huff post study that shows conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls. Also they are never equally polled, and who trust left wing data management? I don’t

I posted a link to the huff post study that shows conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls. Also they are never equally polled, and who trust left wing data management? I don’t

1592317420060.jpeg

View attachment 351013
Why are you deranged?

Thats why these polls are worthless. Why would a partsian pollster sample/skew the numbers that heavily? To show his desired result.
Yes, businesses have a habit of lying to their clients so they don't come back and give them future business.

These pollsters are skewing their numbers. I wouldn't do that if I were in this business. I'd be getting an equal representation.

People are just really sick and tired of Trump.

View attachment 351009

Tell the Progs run Blue Cities to change their criminal code if you believe Trump is a what you shown a picture of. The way things are now, our future looks like tyranny. People will be ratting each other out at a pace that will dwarf any other nation in human history.

There is a good chance Trump could lose.

But when you nominate a moron like Biden........that chance is reduced.

Lets see a poll with 50% dems and 50% republicans and see how it turns out....why do all pollsters over sample democrats?....
I think the people they poll are chose randomly.

They don't poll ONLY dems and repubs because that doesn't include the large # of independents in the country, or those that maybe are Libertarian or Green party that are also potential voters and who might ALSO have an opinion of how the President is doing. I see polls a lot that tell how many of the Republicans approve/disapprove on this or that. The only way to do a poll like you suggest is to get the rolls from the parties themselves. If they want to do that, fine.

Lets see a poll with 50% dems and 50% republicans and see how it turns out....why do all pollsters over sample democrats?....

They don't poll ONLY dems and repubs because that doesn't include the large # of independents in the country, or those that maybe are Libertarian or Green party that are also potential voters and who might ALSO have an opinion of how the President is doing. I see polls a lot that tell how many of the Republicans approve/disapprove on this or that. The only way to do a poll like you suggest is to get the rolls from the parties themselves. If they want to do that, fine.
No they use old stats to select how many democrats and how many republicans and moderates will be in their poll...they always use more dems than republicans...they say its because there are more dems than republicans...but the nation is split right down the middle and so should their sampling percentages as well.....otherwise the poll is skewed.....

No they use old stats to select how many democrats and how many republicans and moderates will be in their poll...they always use more dems than republicans...they say its because there are more dems than republicans...but the nation is split right down the middle and so should their sampling percentages as well.....otherwise the poll is skewed.....

No it is not. A poll that correctly reflects voters would have more registered Democrats than Republicans. Democrat registration has been growing faster than Republican registration.

Forum List

Back