Biden and the Dems are harming the hard-working middle class

Cell phones?

Why don’t you tell us about the Microwave ovens and Flat Screened TVs

The poor have it so good

If I couldn’t eat, I wouldn’t be too concerned with a cell phone and having to pay for my plan or minutes. But hey, that’s just me.

If I couldn’t eat, I wouldn’t be too concerned with a cell phone and having to pay for my plan or minutes. But hey, that’s just me.
Their cell phones and large screen TVs are either free or at a discount; they do not get air conditioners.

Cell phones?

Why don’t you tell us about the Microwave ovens and Flat Screened TVs

The poor have it so good
Out with the mocking again when you can’t refute the point. A homeless person living on other people’s money has no business with an expensive cell phone. She can buy the same cheapo one I have - I can make and receive calls, texts, and emails. If it’s good enough for a middle class person, it should be good enough for a poor person.

Out with the mocking again when you can’t refute the point. A homeless person living on other people’s money has no business with an expensive cell phone. She can buy the same cheapo one I have - I can make and receive calls, texts, and emails. If it’s good enough for a middle class person, it should be good enough for a poor person.
Even Republican Nassau County gives poor people cell phones and service.

You tell em Lisa

Those poor folks should be eating out of Dumpsters, there is some good food in there. Road Kill also makes a good meal. We can put cots in abandoned Warehouses so they have a roof over their heads.

Just as long as we don’t ask the Rich to pay more

You tell em Lisa

Those poor folks should be eating out of Dumpsters, there is some good food in there. We can put cots in abandoned Warehouses so they have a roof over their heads.

50 years of welfare and they still allow the drug pushers to run the neighborhood.
Thete's a point where society has to say, "Screw you!".

A cell phone and TV are now considered necessities.
Not an expensive one, nor a large flat-screen. I am quite happy with my $99 phone, which includes a year of service, and my 43” TV. I say if it’s good enough for a responsible middle-classer who had to pay for it herself, it’s good enough for a poor person for who other people have to buy it.

Not an expensive one, nor a large flat-screen. I am quite happy with my $99 phone, which includes a year of service, and my 43” TV. I say if it’s good enough for a responsible middle-classer who had to pay for it herself, it’s good enough for a poor person for who other people have to buy it.
I'm not the one you have to whom you have sell this idea.
Politicians are paranoid.

That’s the problem with the poor; they’re not miserable enough.

If you don’t make people suffer, they will not pick themselves up by their bootstraps and become Rocket Scientists

50 years of welfare and they still allow the drug pushers to run the neighborhood.
Thete's a point where society has to say, "Screw you!".

Do they have a choice?
All the “good jobs “ skipped town

You tell em Lisa

Those poor folks should be eating out of Dumpsters, there is some good food in there. Road Kill also makes a good meal. We can put cots in abandoned Warehouses so they have a roof over their heads.

Only in Liberalville is the very reasonable comment that poor people living off of OPM don’t need the latest Smartphones equivalent to telling them to eat out of a dumpster.

What that means is you have no way to debate the issue, so you go to false extremes. I did not say we shouldn’t have the homeless shelter. (In fact, I donate some of my stuff there.) I did not say they shouldn’t get breakfast or dinner.

All I said was that they shouldn’t have expensive Smartphones, and you jump to them eathing roadkill and living in abandoned warehouses. You lose all credibility when you jump to false extremes and claim people are suggesting things they never had.

Do they have a choice?
All the “good jobs “ skipped town
Yes, they had a choice.
There are plenty of very intelligent people living in slums and plenty of very wealthy minority business owners who won't hire someone if they think they will have an attitude.
Why don't you harass the wealth minority crowd who won't hire their own people?

Forum List

Back