Biden Angrily Snaps at Reporter For Asking Him About Talking With Hunter Biden's "Business" Partners

I would too. Hunter isn't President. Nor will he ever be. And Republicans have so far, been unable to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
Next question please. At least Biden hasn't ended daily press briefings...like someone else did. :)
Hitler never asked that a Jew be killed either.

I would too. Hunter isn't President. Nor will he ever be. And Republicans have so far, been unable to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
Next question please. At least Biden hasn't ended daily press briefings...like someone else did. :)
Testimony is evidence. There is now verified testimony that Joe was involved and received money from foreign powers buying influence. Perhaps if you put the same emphasis on this testimony that you did on Trump's alleged Russian collusion, you wouldn't appear such a fool. Sounds to me like maybe both belong in jail, but I'm sure you feel only your guy is blameless.

Testimony is evidence. There is now verified testimony that Joe was involved and received money from foreign powers buying influence. Perhaps if you put the same emphasis on this testimony that you did on Trump's alleged Russian collusion, you wouldn't appear such a fool. Sounds to me like maybe both belong in jail, but I'm sure you feel only your guy is blameless.
We're not talking about the evidence against Trump. The DOJ and the state of GA will handle that. Nothing in that "testimony" of Comer's dog and pony show tied ANYTHING to Biden. Quite the embarrassment for Comer's "bombshell" "testimony".

We're not talking about the evidence against Trump. The DOJ and the state of GA will handle that. Nothing in that "testimony" of Comer's dog and pony show tied ANYTHING to Biden. Quite the embarrassment for Comer's "bombshell" "testimony".
Joe was on those phone calls just to talk about weather and what’s the best hair shampoo for little girls?

OIP.mRSRr8Hr701onUmeMnKI7QHaHa

If the press treated Joe as poorly as they did Trump, it would be off with their heads!

Forum List

Back