Biden angry because Twitter won't transfer Trump's followers to his account

President Trump has 33 million followers.... Plugs will be lucky to get 15 followers, and they'll be stolen accounts from elderly shut-ins.

Naturally it will be a daily reminder that the Chinaman got nowhere near 80 million votes. Not good optics for the marxist shitstains.

Stop the steal.
But most of trump's followers are russian bots and trolls.

I see Mrs Biden is calling herself Dr Jill Biden :auiqs.jpg:
I always thought if you had a PHD that made a doctor of whatever you got the PHD for.

She doesn't have a PhD, she has an Ed.D. A doctorate in education. The worst part is her reason for getting the degree. She didn't want for the reason of advancing her employment opportunities or to contribute to scholarly works in the field of education. According to Joe Biden himself, it's because she didn't like getting mail delivered that said Senator and Mrs. Biden, she felt it was demeaning and she wanted a title. For that reason alone, her demand to be called "Dr" is an absolute joke. Not to mention the fact it was issued by the Univ of Delaware, her husband's alma matter, to which they contribute significant donations and even has a building dedicated to him. Like they were ever going to say no. Have you read her "executive position paper"? If not, give it a read sometime. You'll quickly realize within the first few pages how honorary that Ed.D actually was.

Joe Biden, on the campaign trail, explained that his wife’s desire for the highest degree was in response to what she perceived as her second-class status on their mail.

“She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden.’ That’s the real reason she got her doctorate,” he said.

Last edited:
I always thought if you had a PHD that made a doctor of whatever you got the PHD for.

Here's a link to that dissertation, or "executive position paper" as she describes it (it's telling that she included that in the description, since it does not qualify as a "dissertation" by doctoral academic guidelines).

She doesn't have a PhD, she has an Ed.D. A doctorate in education. The worst part is her reason for getting the degree. She didn't want for the reason of advancing her employment opportunities or to contribute to scholarly works in the field of education. According to Joe Biden himself, it's because she didn't like getting mail delivered that said Senator and Mrs. Biden, she felt it was demeaning and she wanted a title. For that reason alone, her demand to be called "Dr" is an absolute joke. Not to mention the fact it was issued by the Univ of Delaware, her husband's alma matter, to which they contribute significant donations and even has a building dedicated to him. Like they were ever going to say no. Have you read her "executive position paper"? If not, give it a read sometime. You'll quickly realize within the first few pages how honorary that Ed.D actually was.

Joe Biden, on the campaign trail, explained that his wife’s desire for the highest degree was in response to what she perceived as her second-class status on their mail.

“She said, ‘I was so sick of the mail coming to Sen. and Mrs. Biden. I wanted to get mail addressed to Dr. and Sen. Biden.’ That’s the real reason she got her doctorate,” he said.

Also, this just goes to show how stupid the people hosting the View and their audience are.

Whoopi Goldberg thinks Jill Biden is a medical doctor, and pitched her for Surgeon General, calling her "an amazing doctor." And the audience clapped. LOL

“I’m hoping Dr. Jill becomes the surgeon general, his wife.”

“Joe Biden’s wife. She would never do it but, yeah, she’s a hell of a doctor. She’s an amazing doctor,” she went on, earning some scattered applause from the audience.

I highly doubt Biden is going to be a twitter moron like trump so what does it matter?
I can’t imagine a trump supporter not wanting to follow biden.

Well I follow Trump on Twitter and have absolutely no interest in following Sleepy Joe. He is just a puppet owned by Wall Street and China.
So you weren’t following trump because he was the president? Did you follow him before he started running for president? Most of you were not. So I would think you’d like to know what the next potus is tweeting.

My guess is most of you will follow biden if only to see what he is saying so you can criticize

I don’t have twitter.

President Trump has 33 million followers.... Plugs will be lucky to get 15 followers, and they'll be stolen accounts from elderly shut-ins.

Naturally it will be a daily reminder that the Chinaman got nowhere near 80 million votes. Not good optics for the marxist shitstains.

Stop the steal.
Don’t forget half the people who follow trump are not fans of his.

And Obama had more people at his inaugeraction.

Stop the steal.

Trump got a LOT more votes than Boy Soetoro.

Never forget that.

I'm hoping our next president does not tweet at all.... I'm tweeted out..... tired of the comedic drama queen episodes on a daily basis....

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
And Biden got millions more votes than Trump and Obama....

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
And Hillary got more votes than trump. So trump is beneath Hillary and biden.

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
Not legitimate votes.

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
Not legitimate votes.
Yes legitimate votes. No matter how many times you repeat that lie.

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
Not legitimate votes.
Fraud.

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
Not legitimate votes.
Fraud.
You know why we know you and trump are full of shit? Because you were going to claim the election was rigged in 2016 up until you heard trump won. So you showed your hand too early.

Stop the steal.

Never forget that.
So?
Not legitimate votes.
Fraud.
You know why we know you and trump are full of shit? Because you were going to claim the election was rigged in 2016 up until you heard trump won. So you showed your hand too early.
Why would we claim the election was rigged if Trump won? However, the evidence shows the Dims committed abundant fraud in that election as well. They just didn't commit enough fraud.

Forum List

Back