Biden angry because Twitter won't transfer Trump's followers to his account

Real pussy's cannot handle confrontation on social media!
That's why we have USMB!!!
I can handle it. I just opt not to.

I mean...sure...Someone can say to me "all Trump voters are racist"
And I can respond with "i am not"
And he will respond with "thou protest too much"
And I can respond with "you don't know me"
And he will respond with "the fact that you are defending yourself makes it clear you believe you are a racist"
And I can respond with what makes you think I am a racist.
And he will respond with "where did I ACTULLAY say you are a racist"
And on and on and on.

Not that I cant handle it. I just don't want to.

Well, all I can say is, that USMB ain't no disco, no CBGB, but your voice still COUNTS here!!!
It sure beats the hell out of censorship.
yes. It beats the hell out of censorship.

However, when a solid valid point is made in a debate the response usually is....paraphrased....'you are a racist homophobe xenophobe Trumpster and you are nothing more than regurgitating talking points for the right wing nuts'

That is not debate. That is evasion form the topic at hand.

Real pussy's cannot handle confrontation on social media!
That's why we have USMB!!!
I can handle it. I just opt not to.

I mean...sure...Someone can say to me "all Trump voters are racist"
And I can respond with "i am not"
And he will respond with "thou protest too much"
And I can respond with "you don't know me"
And he will respond with "the fact that you are defending yourself makes it clear you believe you are a racist"
And I can respond with what makes you think I am a racist.
And he will respond with "where did I ACTULLAY say you are a racist"
And on and on and on.

Not that I cant handle it. I just don't want to.

Well, all I can say is, that USMB ain't no disco, no CBGB, but your voice still COUNTS here!!!
yes. It beats the hell out of censorship.

However, when a solid valid point is made in a debate the response usually is....paraphrased....'you are a racist homophobe xenophobe Trumpster and you are nothing more than regurgitating talking points for the right wing nuts'

That is not debate. That is evasion form the topic at hand.

That's what the 'Ignore' function Is for.

I advise you to use it.

Last edited:
the sheer fact that a politician or party is even LOOKING at twitter being a political tool kinda proves the point it is and has been used accordingly.
I think I read twitter reaches 10% of the population but the twitterverse is 90% liberal.

Seems like a waste of efforts
even if they did swap them over for some stupid reason, people would just unfollow him the very next opportunity they logged in and saw it.

so stupid and the arrogance to even think it should be CONSIDERED. my how far we've fallen from a central idea of common sense and courtesy.

the sheer fact that a politician or party is even LOOKING at twitter being a political tool kinda proves the point it is and has been used accordingly.
I think I read twitter reaches 10% of the population but the twitterverse is 90% liberal.

even if they did swap them over for some stupid reason, people would just unfollow him the very next opportunity they logged in and saw it.

so stupid and the arrogance to even think it should be CONSIDERED. my how far we've fallen from a central idea of common sense and courtesy.

Common sense is no longer common and courtesy is overrated and null and void anyway.

Common sense is no longer common and courtesy is overrated and null and void anyway.
yea, mention this and they rage all the while saying they don't care about YOUR emotions. all while they get all emotional n shit. :)

it would be funny if it wasn't far too common. most people stopped doing this soon after elementary school if not sooner.

yea, mention this and they rage all the while saying they don't care about YOUR emotions. all while they get all emotional n shit. :)

it would be funny if it wasn't far too common. most people stopped doing this soon after elementary school if not sooner.

It's the Wild, Wild West; all over again!

I highly doubt Biden is going to be a twitter moron like trump so what does it matter?

I tend to agree. Xiden has enough trouble making his crank-up phone work without forcing him to come to grips with even a flip phone.

Capitalizing "COUNTS" does not make it so.

Some people require an 'echo chamber'. Those that do leave and find one. And some of them come back after finding it unfulfilling.
Couldn't they find one if they looked around here long enough?

That's not how it works, Joe. :laughing0301:
The Biden camp is now complaining that Twitter not giving them the Trump Admin’s millions of followers “unnecessarily politicizes what otherwise should be a routine transfer of communication” Biden team slams Twitter over plan to wipe followers from White House accounts
Tom Elliott
Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 24, 2020
"Sleepy Joe, who couldn’t get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump’s 10s of MILLIONS of followers"

"The Biden camp is all sorts of cranky with Twitter because they will not give them the Trump admin’s millions and millions and millions of followers.

They accused Twitter of politicizing a routine transfer of communication."

Sleepy Joe, who couldn't get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump's 10s of MILLIONS of followers

View attachment 433026
Oh well, 2/3 of them are Russian bots anyway.

I bet PedoJoe doesn't get more than 5 million followers on twitter and half of those will probably be "journalists" and "news" agencies.

That's not how it works, Joe. :laughing0301:
The Biden camp is now complaining that Twitter not giving them the Trump Admin’s millions of followers “unnecessarily politicizes what otherwise should be a routine transfer of communication” Biden team slams Twitter over plan to wipe followers from White House accounts
Tom Elliott
Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 24, 2020
"Sleepy Joe, who couldn’t get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump’s 10s of MILLIONS of followers"

"The Biden camp is all sorts of cranky with Twitter because they will not give them the Trump admin’s millions and millions and millions of followers.

They accused Twitter of politicizing a routine transfer of communication."

Sleepy Joe, who couldn't get a dozen supporters at rallies, CRANKY with Twitter for not handing over Trump's 10s of MILLIONS of followers

View attachment 433026

God Biden is a blithering idiot.

I highly doubt Biden is going to be a twitter moron like trump so what does it matter?

The DNC masters will be I charge of Fingers tweets which means everyone will be a well thought out relection message containing very little truth. You'll hang on every word like gospel.

President Trump has 33 million followers.... Plugs will be lucky to get 15 followers, and they'll be stolen accounts from elderly shut-ins.

Naturally it will be a daily reminder that the Chinaman got nowhere near 80 million votes. Not good optics for the marxist shitstains.

Stop the steal.

Forum List

Back