Biden blames China, Japan and India's economic woes on 'xenophobia'

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Interesting. Hmm, I wonder what the end game is?

""One of the reasons why our economy's growing is because of you and many others. Why? Because we welcome immigrants,"

""Why is China stalling so badly economically, why is Japan having trouble, why is Russia, why is India, because they're xenophobic. They don't want immigrants. Immigrants are what makes us strong.""

There is no question that this is accurate to some degree.

If you can attract the best and brightest from anywhere, why wouldn't you do it?

Musk wasn't born in America, nor was Einstein.

Hmmm, latest GDP growth

India 6.8
China 4.6
Russia 3.2
USA 2.7
Japan 0.9

""One of the reasons why our economy's growing is because of you and many others. Why? Because we welcome immigrants,"

""Why is China stalling so badly economically, why is Japan having trouble, why is Russia, why is India, because they're xenophobic. They don't want immigrants. Immigrants are what makes us strong.""

Is that really a direct quote? Doesn't sound like the speech writers.

Fucking moron.

He is trying to justify turning his 10 million criminal aliens into Democrat voters.

This is propaganda straight up.

Hmmm, latest GDP growth

India 6.8
China 4.6
Russia 3.2
USA 2.7
Japan 0.9
India and China are staring at a very low base... Get out of America and goto these countries...

India has still indentured slavery, it is obvious everywhere...

China has forced labour camps...

US economy is far stronger than these economies... 2.7% growth for a first world country is pretty good going..

US should compare itself to the EU:
1714699144456.png

US is out performing EU and OCED average...

Forum List

Back