Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

So, why require anyone to get a license. Fucking criminals don't have them.....
great question. Why? I'm all for open purchase, why aren't you?
Open purchase? You gotta be fucking kidding me. They should be giving guns away! You think criminals buy guns? Hel no, they steal them or commit crimes to pay their dealer for them. Like taxes on corporations they don't fucking pay them.

We should be given those fucking guns away to babies man.

Does having speed limits prevent speeding? The evidence OVERWHELMINGLY suggests otherwise
Do people even follow speed limits?
Very True, both insipid and sophistry.

Do all drivers have a license to drive, and if they drive too fast to often they will lose said license and driving with a suspended or revoked license requires all vehicles registered to the speeder [in some states), or drunk driver/reckless drivers will have their vehicle confiscated.

Actually no, not all drivers have a license.

Insurance fuck that too. Name me one criminal that has insurance motherfucker...

Don't need any of that shit - Adam Smith

:link::link::link::link::link:

Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
President Biden is correct, the number of gun crimes have increased:

Not from guns, sorry. People are the causation.
Another brilliant remark. How many times is this ludicrous comment going to be posted?

Q. How many mass murders have been committed by one person without a gun?

A. A Bomb (Unibomber, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph come to my mind); a knife (Richard Speck); and how many murdered by guns per day on the average this year:

"Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States, about 54 lives lost per day, according to a Washington Post analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research organization. That’s 14 more deaths per day than the average toll during the same period of the previous six years."

Shut up stupid, the gun can't pull it's own trigger. You really are an imbecile.

We need to put more control on food to cure the obesity problem.
Careful what you wish for--get ready for plant based everything. They are already serving synthetic chicken to students in Singapore. While expensive, they figure the price will drop when it is the only mainstream meat choice

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

You're ludicrous. Gun Control is a general term, not one specific to already criminals. If you had not mocked Everytown Research & Policy you might, possibly, well unlikely understand that those who have never committed a crime will murder at will.

So give the class the odds that you will be one that will murder at will? That's assuming you're not already a fucking criminal.

You've now passed being ludicrous, you've now reached the level of preposterous.

Just extending your supposed point to it's logical conclusion. Does that make you uncomfortable?

Do speed limits affect criminals? No? Let's get rid of them.

Do laws against drugs affect criminals? No? Then let's get rid of those laws too.

Did laws against political graft affect the trump's? No? Then out they go.
Are speed limits affecting a constitutional right? No.

Are drug laws affecting a constitutional right? Maybe. You will get no argument from me on repealing all drug laws.

I don't know what the fuck that last one is supposed to be about. I think you've gone retarded.
Constitutional Right?

Are fucking playin me??? Ain't no criminals ever thought of a constitutional right. Adam Smith never slowed down on a freeway man. Motherfucker raced ayn rand all the fucking time.

Speed limits. You are one sad SOB dude.

Does having speed limits prevent speeding? The evidence OVERWHELMINGLY suggests otherwise

Do all drivers have a license to drive, and if they drive too fast to often they will lose said license and driving with a suspended or revoked license requires all vehicles registered to the speeder [in some states), or drunk driver/reckless drivers will have their vehicle confiscated.

Duh. implied in my sentence are drivers who violate the vehicle code will lose a license if they have one, if they don't they have violated other parts of the code. Only children and idiots don't know that they must - in I supposed every state - pass a driving test and secure a license (which is not a Right).

Remember, my dog has a license too, and if she bites other animals or people she will lose her liberty and possibly her life. Of course our dog is well trained, unlike you and jc and other Trumpanzees who will bite anyone who doesn't do or say what they like.

Well we're starting to get somewhere. You're starting to show an understanding what isn't a right, now you just need to do some reading to understand what is a right, like owning firearms by law abiding citizens. I suggest you start with the first amendment to the Constitution and go from there.

great question. Why? I'm all for open purchase, why aren't you?
Open purchase? You gotta be fucking kidding me. They should be giving guns away! You think criminals buy guns? Hel no, they steal them or commit crimes to pay their dealer for them. Like taxes on corporations they don't fucking pay them.

We should be given those fucking guns away to babies man.
I’m in. Kids already have access, look up how many shoot themselves

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
Oh look, another lying bullshit thread title from the USMB king of lying thread titles.

Another brilliant remark. How many times is this ludicrous comment going to be posted?

A. A Bomb (Unibomber, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph come to my mind); a knife (Richard Speck); and how many murdered by guns per day on the average this year:

"Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States, about 54 lives lost per day, according to a Washington Post analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research organization. That’s 14 more deaths per day than the average toll during the same period of the previous six years."

Yep that's what you get when police are prevented from being proactive. Like NYC dismantling a vital police unit dedicated to taking illegal guns off the street. You commies made your bed, quit bitching about the sheets being itchy.

Oh look, another lying bullshit thread title from the USMB king of lying thread titles.

Statistically, the surest way to die from a shooting is to live in a place run by people like you.

In other news, Biden blames silverware for obesity...

I have never seen any gun commit a crime without help from a person.
WOW, what an original comment. Not only is it insipid, it's foolish too.
Wow bet the irony of you saying that to anyone is totally lost on you. What is stupid, foolish and insipid is someone blaming the weapon used any crime for the crime. The rise we are seeing in crime across the country is primarily due to defunding the police, trashing and vilifying police and treating every cop like they are Derek Chauvin and in some cases dumb ass District Attorney’s who refuse prosecute people. These have far more to do with the rise in crime than the choice weapon used to commit the crimes wise up.
This is your opinion. I don't know of any Police or Sheriff's Dept to have yet been defunded. No such agencies within the jurisdiction of California have been defunded. There are very few prosecutors who refuse to prosecute people. Maybe you ought to do some research before you make silly statements.
Maybe you should take your own advice. Look at the cities who are having the biggest increase in crime New York, Chicago, Portland and Los Angles all have done some of this. But you continue to blame the weapon that is so much easier than looking at the policies that are causing the problem.
You have no clue as to policies written by the Executives (Mayors in Major Cities) and policing agencies. For example, community policing was effective and yet costs when the grants were cut back and soon eliminated. I know because I wrote and managed two federal grants (VAWA) and other State grants (Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention, for example); when successful they are eliminated or reduced to the point local government can't afford to fund.

In other news, Biden blames silverware for obesity...
Once again a stupid post on an issue which takes lives of tens of thousand people in the US every year.

Insurance fuck that too. Name me one criminal that has insurance motherfucker...

Don't need any of that shit - Adam Smith
Criminals who are on Probation or Parole and own, possess or have in their custody or control are returned to Jail or the State or Federal Prison System. Felons in many states are not legally able to own, possess or have in their custody or control firearms, so let's not pretend, "shall not be infringed" is an absolute right.

Yep that's what you get when police are prevented from being proactive. Like NYC dismantling a vital police unit dedicated to taking illegal guns off the street. You commies made your bed, quit bitching about the sheets being itchy.

Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies.

New Jersey already has restrictive gun laws
Colorado already has restrictive gun laws
Virginia already has restrictive gun laws
and a couple of those shooting happened during the Juneteeth block party's
It would appear the gun violence is a black problem

Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies.

And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO

And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO

STATEMENT by OKTEXAS : "And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO"

This in response to my post, "Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies."

MY REBUTTAL: Anyone with the ability and honesty to response to my post, wherein OKTexas claims that I'm a commie, and spew broad brush propaganda about police officers, suggests he's out of touch with reality, or cannot comprehend the written word in English.

So apparently we’re going to have another gun discussion without ever breaching the problem of blacks killing people at record rates.

Forum List

Back