Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

To paraphrase Rousseau:

Man is born free, and everywhere parents fear for their children when guns are prevalent at schools, malls, movie theaters, concerts and restaurants.

To quote anonymous:

The idea that no solution exists never occurs to them, and in this lies their strength.

Guns will always be a wedge issue, along with abortion, one kills and the other one saves. The irony is not to be mistaken. Contraception's can cure the latter and yet four small words will kill innocents until reason supersedes the obsession, and even fetish for guns by those who oppose all gun regulations.
Point?
It's on the top of your head.

To paraphrase Rousseau:

Man is born free, and everywhere parents fear for their children when guns are prevalent at schools, malls, movie theaters, concerts and restaurants.

To quote anonymous:

The idea that no solution exists never occurs to them, and in this lies their strength.

Guns will always be a wedge issue, along with abortion, one kills and the other one saves. The irony is not to be mistaken. Contraception's can cure the latter and yet four small words will kill innocents until reason supersedes the obsession, and even fetish for guns by those who oppose all gun regulations.
Point?
It's on the top of your head.
You keep your hat!

Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
President Biden is correct, the number of gun crimes have increased:

How much do you want to bet in all those shootings it wasn’t the perp’s first offense?

You lefties keep giving career thugs a pass, and it results in more innocent people being killed.

We don’t need a ban on guns. We need a ban on Democrats.
That funny considering YOU have a soon to be indicted former president featured.
Link?

Barry and Biden weren't blaming the GUNS when they were running them to terrorists and Mexican Cartels....and evidently they believe the only ones who could / can safely, responsibly handle guns are terrorists and Cartels:

View attachment 504397

Since he gave terrorists and Cartels guns and only gave law-abiding citizens Obama-phones....

LIAR the gun fiasco was established during the Bush II administration. You know that, and making this claim is more proof you are a damn lair..

Wrong, you idiot......Bush had "Wide Reciever," a program that they ended when they lost control of a couple of guns....

obama and eric holder had "Fast and Furious..." where they allowed over 3,000 guns to be sold to Mexican cartels with no control over finding them again..

You idiot.
Rye Catcher is still trying to push that bullshit lie? He has to be the dumbest Libnut to ever log onto the innerweb s.

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.

How much do you want to bet in all those shootings it wasn’t the perp’s first offense?

You lefties keep giving career thugs a pass, and it results in more innocent people being killed.

We don’t need a ban on guns. We need a ban on Democrats.

You have the highest prison population in the world. You have more people in prisons than China and Russia combined. You are officially a police state. That’s the Republican doing and it still hasn’t stopped you from having the highest crime rates in the first world.

What you’re doing is not working. What Republicans have done has made things much worse over the past 40 years. Crime is coming down except for violent gun crime. Gun ownership has never been higher gun crime has never been deadlier.

You refuse to see that connection and as long as you do nothing will change.
No shit, because we keep importing third world trash, on top of our black population that embraces violence. Do Russians have tens of millions of negroes and black thug culture? Do the Chinese have millions of Latin gang bangers? I think not.
Republican areas of America have the lowest rates of crime and violence. Every large city is a Democrat run shit hole with sky high crime rates, they are the ones filling up our prisons.
Minorities have the highest crime rates, and as you love to point out Republicans are mostly “all white”. So it’s laughable you would blame Republicans for all the crime that negroes and Latinos commit in America.

But thanks for demonstrating how stupid you are.
Are you claiming that Russia and China don't have organized crime or just that you don't see it ain't black?
Of course they have organized crime. But it pales in comparison to the rampant violence committed by our criminals.
How do you know?

Not from guns, sorry. People are the causation.
Another brilliant remark. How many times is this ludicrous comment going to be posted?

Q. How many mass murders have been committed by one person without a gun?

A. A Bomb (Unibomber, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph come to my mind); a knife (Richard Speck); and how many murdered by guns per day on the average this year:

"Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States, about 54 lives lost per day, according to a Washington Post analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research organization. That’s 14 more deaths per day than the average toll during the same period of the previous six years."

Yep that's what you get when police are prevented from being proactive. Like NYC dismantling a vital police unit dedicated to taking illegal guns off the street. You commies made your bed, quit bitching about the sheets being itchy.

Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies.

And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO

STATEMENT by OKTEXAS : "And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO"

This in response to my post, "Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies."

MY REBUTTAL: Anyone with the ability and honesty to response to my post, wherein OKTexas claims that I'm a commie, and spew broad brush propaganda about police officers, suggests he's out of touch with reality, or cannot comprehend the written word in English.

Poor thing, do you think anyone is going buy your deflection? You didn't address what I actually said. And if memory serves, it was you commies including a sitting senator and now current VP that was raising bail money to put criminals back on the streets while you bashed police officers. I guess it you that doesn't comprehend English.

I fully support anything Vice President did and will continue to provide that support.

Don't see how commies always enter into your posts.

Yeah, criminals support other criminals. We can't have those looters, arsonist and murders kept in jail, right? You commies got to keep your soldiers on the streets, after all you had an election to win. The innocent people affected be damned.

New Jersey already has restrictive gun laws
Colorado already has restrictive gun laws
Virginia already has restrictive gun laws
and a couple of those shooting happened during the Juneteeth block party's
It would appear the gun violence is a black problem
Are you fucking kiddin'? Who makes all these guns? Black people?

Also who makes all these goddamn cars which can drive those fucking guns anywhere?

BTW don't we need more fucking guns everywhere....In bars, churches and up your fucking ass. God cxreated guns before he created heaven and earth....he just waited until a Merica under the former president to unleashit on us....
wow no one forces blacks in those cities from the links to use guns but they did. Juneteenth are you fucking kidding me? a day of celebration but they choose to use their freedom to kill someone
Why is it that most of the gun murders are in areas that have your beloved gun laws?
and jo and his fellow democrats created the rise in crime

Another brilliant remark. How many times is this ludicrous comment going to be posted?

A. A Bomb (Unibomber, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph come to my mind); a knife (Richard Speck); and how many murdered by guns per day on the average this year:

"Through the first five months of 2021, gunfire killed more than 8,100 people in the United States, about 54 lives lost per day, according to a Washington Post analysis of data from the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit research organization. That’s 14 more deaths per day than the average toll during the same period of the previous six years."

Yep that's what you get when police are prevented from being proactive. Like NYC dismantling a vital police unit dedicated to taking illegal guns off the street. You commies made your bed, quit bitching about the sheets being itchy.

Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies.

And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO

STATEMENT by OKTEXAS : "And yet you commies keep spewing this broad brush propaganda about police officers. Then you're surprised when the criminals you support feel emboldened and kill each other and innocents in record numbers. Enjoy those itchy sheets. LMAO"

This in response to my post, "Policing agencies have Policy Manuals which guide patrol officers. Most of them follow these policies, yet some (as seen too often this past year) don't serve and protect; they violate Use of Force Policies."

MY REBUTTAL: Anyone with the ability and honesty to response to my post, wherein OKTexas claims that I'm a commie, and spew broad brush propaganda about police officers, suggests he's out of touch with reality, or cannot comprehend the written word in English.

Poor thing, do you think anyone is going buy your deflection? You didn't address what I actually said. And if memory serves, it was you commies including a sitting senator and now current VP that was raising bail money to put criminals back on the streets while you bashed police officers. I guess it you that doesn't comprehend English.

I fully support anything Vice President did and will continue to provide that support.

Yeah, criminals support other criminals. We can't have those looters, arsonist and murders kept in jail, right? You commies got to keep your soldiers on the streets, after all you had an election to win. The innocent people affected be damned.

The previous post is rated a 1 for commies.

Your local knuckle dragging maga fucker block leader would like you to revisit you post and add more commies, stating "anything below 4 commies is unacceptable because people need to feel that more commies are around".

The previous post is rated a 1 for commies.

Your local knuckle dragging maga fucker block leader would like you to revisit you post and add more commies, stating "anything below 4 commies is unacceptable because people need to feel that more commies are around".

:laughing0301:

New Topics

Forum List

Back