Biden Blames Guns For Rising Crime

1994 Crime Bill had The Congressional Black Caucus standing on the same side as the NRA because both felt that punishment for gun with a crime was too excessive. This isn’t about blaming Democrats
Post that link

Because we all know the world was crime free before the first gun.
I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.
Do you believe that easy availability to drugs causes more drug use?

Would having no speed limits on our highways lead to more accidents?

Poor sample.

Millions of people have used prescription drugs legally with suffering addition, or misuse.

I put my guns in a corner in front of me so I can keep on eye on them in case they get any criminal ideas.

Poor sample.

Millions of people have used prescription drugs legally with suffering addition, or misuse.
If they really cared about crime with guns, they wouldn’t want criminals out to repeat them so easily. It’s really simple

5e66rg.jpg

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

You're ludicrous. Gun Control is a general term, not one specific to already criminals. If you had not mocked Everytown Research & Policy you might, possibly, well unlikely understand that those who have never committed a crime will murder at will.

So give the class the odds that you will be one that will murder at will? That's assuming you're not already a fucking criminal.

You've now passed being ludicrous, you've now reached the level of preposterous.

Poor sample.

So, why have laws against them being sold at any store without a doctor? Can't people just make an self informed decision?

No effort has been posted to object to Gun Controls. The only fall back position is a four word phrase: "shall not be infringed".

That too is an absurd excuse since nothing in the 2nd A. mentions guns, only Arms. And no rational person will take, "shall not be infringed" to allow all Arms in the hands of our citizens.

Mass Shootings in America | Everytown Research & Policy

The evidence is clear, and of course those above who rely on the four words will not read the evidence that gun controls are necessary.

Necessary for what, it's been proven time and again that gun controls don't effect criminals. They only prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. It's way past time to get more criminal controls, that is the only evidence that is clear.

You're ludicrous. Gun Control is a general term, not one specific to already criminals. If you had not mocked Everytown Research & Policy you might, possibly, well unlikely understand that those who have never committed a crime will murder at will.

So give the class the odds that you will be one that will murder at will? That's assuming you're not already a fucking criminal.

You've now passed being ludicrous, you've now reached the level of preposterous.

Just extending your supposed point to it's logical conclusion. Does that make you uncomfortable?

Does having speed limits prevent speeding? The evidence OVERWHELMINGLY suggests otherwise
Do people even follow speed limits?
Very True, both insipid and sophistry.

Do all drivers have a license to drive, and if they drive too fast to often they will lose said license and driving with a suspended or revoked license requires all vehicles registered to the speeder [in some states), or drunk driver/reckless drivers will have their vehicle confiscated.

So, why have laws against them being sold at any store without a doctor? Can't people just make an self informed decision?
plenty of pills can be bought without a prescription. hmmmmmmmm you okay?

Do all drivers have a license to drive, and if they drive too fast to often they will lose said license and driving with a suspended or revoked license requires all vehicles registered to the speeder [in some states), or drunk driver/reckless drivers will have their vehicle confiscated.
all true, do that for criminals and you got my backing. You tell a criminal using a gun in a crime you are locked up with no parole and I bet crimes with guns go down. Agree?

Poor sample.

You think people should need a prescription to be able to take advantage of a Constitutional Right?

Forum List

Back