Biden Blames Guns

Stolen elections should be overturned.
Your argument was dismissed over 2 decades ago.
Thus, your
You are not responding to my argument against the Supreme Court decision 20 years ago because it is a question about that decision 20 years ago.Here it is again

Why does a Supreme Court dismiss one half of the SA as irrelevant 220 years after it was written?

There is no such thing as an unarmed militia.as I and Justice Berger read the SA because all citizens have a right to keep and bear arms and hunt food and defend property as long as they are part of a well regulated community organized militia for the common defense or community defense in times of emergency,

What we have in modern times is some cobbled up right bestowed upon any cockamamie hillbilly or troubled youth who wants a gun to have essy access to them and zero association or obligation to their community “regulated” (in the SA but forgotten) in some way that firearms be strictly used and SECURED in the preservation of the common good and safety of all.

Jan6 was not in the common good that the SA is supposed to protect.

Okay, so how did one join a militia when none was formed until a threat came along? How would one belong to a militia if the government had the ability to make firearms illegal and you couldn't own one? What about people that wanted nothing to do with a militia. Would they not be allowed to defend themselves and family, hunt for food and just starve out in the wilderness?

You have no factual basis for your assumption that he would not have bought a shotgun, has ne been unable to get an A

You have no factual basis for your assumption that he would have bought a shotgun, has ne been unable to get an A

Do you see how reality works yet?

In the Uvalde Texas massacre the shooter turned 18, bought two AR15s and within a week murdered 19 kids and two teachers. And you gun whackos argue that raising the age to 21 would not save these kids.

You cannot prove he would have gunned down these kids right after he turned 18 with a different weapon.

There’s an entire different set of realities if the age limit has been set at 21. You say there is only one reality In order to preserve a manufactured right for a loner at age 18 to easily purchase the weapon of his choice that he plans to use to murder as many school kids as he has ammo.

I advocate that there’s a waiting period, when a young 18-year-old wants to purchase an assault rifle, specifically those that have had no background in the use of firearms or does not have a genuine purpose or interest or need to have one. Because he wants one ain’t cutting it:

If there was just a 10 day waiting period in the Uvalde Texas massacre these kids would be out of schooom and alive and enjoying their summer just like you are probably about to do.

Again, it is not worth it to gun scum to allow even a 10 day waiting period. And you have no way of knowing if that might have had a chance at saving these kids. You claim these children’s lives were already going to be extinguished on the day that Ramos turned 18 if he had to wait 10 days to obtain his gun, When they would be out of school Enjoying their summer as guns, like you are doing right now.

Okay, so how did one join a militia when none was formed until a threat came along?

You don’t. The well regulated militia referred to in the second amendment as written Is formed within each community and regulated by the community the same as building a church together. So there. You are not arguing with me, you are arguing with yourself.

Your claimed raising the aget to 21 would have stopped the shooting.
This can only be true if you can demonstrate he would not have bought another gun.
I do not have to demonstrate anything. Since you cannot demonstrate that he would’ve taken a different weapon and committed the atrocity at the exact moment that it happened.

You cannot prove he would have gunned down these kids right after he turned 18 with a different weapon.
Your claimed raising the age to 21 would have stopped the shooting.
This can only be true if you can demonstrate he would not have bought another gun.
Which you know you cannot do.
Thus, your claim is nonsense.

Your claimed raising the age to 21 would have stopped the shooting.

I do not have to demonstrate anything. Because you cannot demonstrate that he would’ve taken a different weapon and committed the same atrocity at the exact moment that it happened.

You do
And you know you can't.
Thus, your claim is nonsense.
No. He waited 8 months after his sister refused to buy a gun for him. If the law was 21 he may have chosen another means to get a weapon but May 16 would not be the day he waited to get it. No one knows exactly when his attack begins if at all but I don’t believe it is cosmically possible that Ramos attacks the school on the same day at the same time in the exact path with the only exception was he had an illegal shotgun in his hands and the exact number of kids died by bleeding out because law enforcement stopped him
sooner as different situations played out.

Nothing here in any way supports your
Can you be more specific I wrote a lot more than that in the post you are responding to. I see your arguments are limited to in generalities only which humors me to think that you have nothing.

Great news just breaking.

On Thursday, June 2, court documents were filed in the 38th Judicial District. NPR reports that Emilia "Amy" Marin "petitioned the court to force the company to sit for a deposition, as well as to produce materials related to its website, profits, lobbying, sales, and marketing of AR-15-style rifles like the one used at the shooting."

Nothing here in any way supports your assumption that he would not have bought a different gun.
As such, your claim that not getting an AR would have stopped this shooting is nonsense.
I said he may have purchased a different gun. Who are you arguing with?

Here’s what you were responding to

Because the date time weapons victims situation wouid be entirely different when his May 16 birthday is not a driving factor.​

Can you be more specific I wrote a lot more than that in the post you are responding to. I see your arguments are limited to in generalities only which humors me to think that you have nothing.

Great news just breaking.

On Thursday, June 2, court documents were filed in the 38th Judicial District. NPR reports that Emilia "Amy" Marin "petitioned the court to force the company to sit for a deposition, as well as to produce materials related to its website, profits, lobbying, sales, and marketing of AR-15-style rifles like the one used at the shooting."

Good. Let these people waste their money. Gun manufacturers (and sellers) are protected from these frivolous lawsuits. A seller of anything is not responsible how their customer used their product.

Forum List

Back