Biden Bombshell! Creepy Joe praised Communist Leader Tito of Yugoslavia & his country & citizens

the media is controlled by minorities, and they dont want Biden because he's white!

Wrong on both counts...

The media has the same view of Biden as the Atlanta Jewish Times...

from 2012...

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

That is essentially Zionist for

"We got JFK and our 6 day war, we can do it again!!!"

I worked in recruiting for the Navy from 1999 until 2002, and I can tell you that asthma is an automatic disqualification for military service. Matter of fact, there was a couple of times where a kid with asthma pointed towards their sports participation as proof that they could perform in the service, but that isn't what the medical people say. In the very rare cases where a kid had asthma as a child but grew out of it, they had to prove that they hadn't had an attack in over 3 years.

Sorry, but the considerations for asthma are quite a bit different than what they are for bone spurs.

the media is controlled by minorities, and they dont want Biden because he's white!

Wrong on both counts...

The media has the same view of Biden as the Atlanta Jewish Times...

from 2012...

Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE]

"Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies."

That is essentially Zionist for

"We got JFK and our 6 day war, we can do it again!!!"
The column, first brought to light by Gawker, asks readers to imagine that they are the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, confronting the threat posed by Hezbollah and Iran's nuclear programme while also under pressure from a US president with an "Alice in Wonderland" belief in diplomacy over force.

Adler lays out what he says are the three options available to Netanyahu: attack Hezbollah and Hamas; defy the US – which is willing to let "Israel take a lethal bullet" – by striking against Iran's nuclear facilities; or a third option.

"Three, give the go-ahead for US-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice-president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies," Adler wrote in a column that appeared in print by not online.

"Yes, you read "three" correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel's existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don't you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel's most inner circles?"

Adler went on to ask: "How far would you go to save a nation comprised of 7 million lives – Jews, Christians and Arabs alike? You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table."

Adler said he understood why readers might interpret his writing as suggesting that Israel is seriously considering assassinating the US president but that is not what he meant.

"No, no, no. It's unfathomable, unthinkable," he said, adding: "I'm definitely pro-Israel to the max."

Adler said he intends to repudiate the column in the next edition of the paper.
"I've put my pen in my mouth," he said. "I'm writing a retraction to the column."

The Atlanta Jewish Times was founded in 1925 as the Southern Israelite. Adler bought the paper three years ago. It has a circulation of several thousand copies a week.

Atlanta Jewish Times owner says sorry for Obama 'hit' column

It was a hypothetical scenario. Interesting you blame Israel for JFK's death when it was a Pal who murdered Bobby.

Hypothetical: would you sink the Queen Mary to save your dinghy? So you sank the Titanic!!

Conspiracy logic -101.

Greg

I worked in recruiting for the Navy from 1999 until 2002, and I can tell you that asthma is an automatic disqualification for military service. Matter of fact, there was a couple of times where a kid with asthma pointed towards their sports participation as proof that they could perform in the service, but that isn't what the medical people say. In the very rare cases where a kid had asthma as a child but grew out of it, they had to prove that they hadn't had an attack in over 3 years.

Sorry, but the considerations for asthma are quite a bit different than what they are for bone spurs.

Interesting; so was having a bone spur a disqualification for Naval Service (if no inflammation was present).

Greg

Interesting; so was having a bone spur a disqualification for Naval Service (if no inflammation was present).

Greg

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't know. Even though I was Head Classifier and Leading Petty Officer for MEPS Amarillo Navy Office, I never heard anything about bone spurs or anyone needing a waiver for said thing. I have had a couple of people come through with flat feet that were disqualified though. Flat feet is the only foot related thing I can remember seeing someone DQ'd for.

We did have a lot of asthma cases though. Probably averaged one every 2 to 3 months.

Biden told John Kerry to pick McCain as his VP...they might have won had he done that!

Greg

Actually, to tell you the truth, I don't know. Even though I was Head Classifier and Leading Petty Officer for MEPS Amarillo Navy Office, I never heard anything about bone spurs or anyone needing a waiver for said thing. I have had a couple of people come through with flat feet that were disqualified though. Flat feet is the only foot related thing I can remember seeing someone DQ'd for.

We did have a lot of asthma cases though. Probably averaged one every 2 to 3 months.

I had already signed the paperwork for the AF. When I went to Denver for processing, I had flat feet and was working on it, Psoriasis and I had slept walked a time or two. No service would have taken me except for the one that I "Enlisted" in. And I enlisted because I got a draft notice. I had already signed the papers so I was in with no way out.

Doom, Dispair and Agony......

Looks like the munchkin dems can beat Joe over the head with a few things. This 40-year old story is like ancient history to me. Its like Bernie going to Moscow on his honeymoon in 1980s at the height of the Cold War.
Details of Sanders’ Soviet ‘honeymoon’ exposed, as entourage member recalls shock at Bernie’s America-bashing
Crazy Bernie's ordeal is more famous, not a lot of people know about Joe. i thought i'd make a big deal out of it to get it some attention!

Whore.

" It also damages our communities with storms that wreak havoc on our towns and cities and our homes and schools. It puts our national security at risk by leading to regional instability that will require U.S military-supported relief activities and could make areas more vulnerable to terrorist activities."

Climate – Joe Biden for President

“PROGRESSIVE” PLAGIARISM: It’s not just Biden; 2020 Dems have widespread practice of lifting policy material.

It's not just Biden. The 2020 campaigns are well-practiced in the art of stealing material from other websites.

A POLITICO review found previously published material on the official campaign websites of Sens. Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders, as well as frequent use of facts and data without citation on a number of others.

"More than 1 million women in America today have been shot or shot at by an intimate partner,“ Harris writes under the gender equality section of her website.

Everytown, the gun safety group, has a remarkably similar line on its own site, with one minor difference in scale: “Nearly 1 million women alive today have been shot, or shot at, by an intimate partner."

Harris’ website also notes that “Black women are three to four times more likely to die from pregnancy-related causes than white women.“

That language is identical to phrasing found on the American Heart Association website — minus the attribution: "Black women are three to four times more likely to die from pregnancy-related causes than white women, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Biden in Iowa: "I’m running for President to beat Donald Trump and I’m running for President because beating Donald Trump is not enough.We must have bigger aspirations and bolder dreams than just that. Beating Donald Trump is the floor -- it is not the ceiling."

"The status quo, same old, same old kind of politics will not" defeat Donald Trump, Sen. Bernie Sanders says in Iowa, calling out Dems who are calling for a "middle ground strategy that antagonizes no one, that stands up to nobody and that changes nothing."

"Joe #Biden enjoying his 1979 visit to #communist #Yugoslavia (and #dictator #Tito who is listed in the top 20 killers of the 20th c) where political prisoners were jailed, tortured and killed and the #Catholic church was under constant attack. #WellDoneJoe"

D5Ma3ZKXsAESPgk.jpg

CroatianHeritageAssn on Twitter

"The most exciting event of my political career," #JoeBiden described his meeting with Tito in February 1979. #Biden was in Yugoslavia for Kardelj's funeral. In June '79 he hosted a delegation of the LCY - the only communist party invited to the US by both the GOP & the DNC
Yea, Tito sounds a lot like T-Rumps fuck buddy Kim

"Donald Trump is worse than the arsonist who wants credit for putting out the fire.... .... He's the arsonist who wants credit after the fire department puts it out" - Biden

a brief history of the "smart" thing according to biden

2002: give bush authorization to go to war so we can make midterms about kitchen table issues
2004: nominate a war hero to neutralize bush and the war
2008: only a candidate w experience can beat a war hero
2016: hope trump is the nom

maybe its time to be "stupid" and quit being so "smart"

"Biden's strength is also his weakness. Biden's strength is he's genuine and credible. he says what he means and means what he says. he sometimes makes gaffes, but that's the price you have to pay for being genuine...that was a trade-off we were willing to make. i knew that Joe was tough. he did great in the debates. his strength and wisdom impressed me. he had connections with middle class america. he had the experience of national campaigns. he knew what to expect. in choosing a VP, i wanted to pick someone who was qualified to step in and replace me. there was no question that Biden was prepared" - Obama discussing his strategy of picking Biden as his VP over Hillary, Evan Bayh, Tim Kaine, & Kathleen Sebelius

"Joe Biden has been compromised already. His son Hunter Biden received a billion dollar investment from Bank of China, one of the 3rd Reich regime's banks, for his hedge fund which invested in Uyghurs-killing surveillance technologies after his daddy met with Chinese officials." - dave sirota from the bernie campaign

Forum List

Back