Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

I didn't intend to get caught robbing that bank, besides I voted for Biden.
Sweet Jeebus, you're one stupid fascist sore-loser.

The analogy would be more like having a bank robber tossing the money into your car as they flee the scene. And then you immediately give it back. According to you, that would make a person guilty.

See ... here's the rub ... Biden didn't take any classified files. His staff accidentally packed a few up.

So, what do you think all this is going to accomplish? Law enforcement still doesn't care about what stupid lies you tell. If you're just looking for an excuse to cry, I suppose it accomplishes that. Just please don't convince yourself that it gives you an excuse to get violent.

Sweet Jeebus, you're one stupid fascist sore-loser.

The analogy would be more like having a bank robber tossing the money into your car as they flee the scene. And then you immediately give it back. According to you, that would make a person guilty.

See ... here's the rub ... Biden didn't take any classified files. His staff accidentally packed a few up.

So, what do you think all this is going to accomplish? Law enforcement still doesn't care about what stupid lies you tell. If you're just looking for an excuse to cry, I suppose it accomplishes that. Just please don't convince yourself that it gives you an excuse to get violent.

LOL!!! Biden didn't know he was stealing classified docs and leaving them where the CCP could have easy access!

Why do you say they're all liars?
I have no idea exactly what triggered you there, or what you're crying about.
BlueHand.jpg
MENTAL CASE. Guy thinks he's being cute.

Sure I do. I've seen the indictment.
An indictment isn't evidence, asshole, it is merely an accusation yet to be proven. You got jack.

Absent in that rage-weeping was any actual evidence.

You just keep making yourself look worse.
The only weeping is from you. As everyone sees.

And again, since your amazingly stupid, let’s try to pummel it into your feeble brain:

I haven’t ever said that we have any of those alleged tapes of the phone calls. And I don’t know anyone who has made that claim. You don’t either. :itsok:

Your fantasies don’t qualify as a substitute.

"Rambling incoherent accusations," good one! :21:
I guess 2+2=4 could be considered rambling and incoherent to a broken calculator! :lmao:

I looked at your first link, the NY York Post and didn't see anything that proves Biden did anything illegal. All it does is rehash the sa.e old shit we already know. The Biden's have LLCs and they made money from overseas. Whoopty doo.

Save us both some time and tell me which article actually has the proof of Biden commiting these crimes.

Thank you.

I didn't intend to get caught robbing that bank, besides I voted for Biden.

The laws fro robbing banks are different then they are for US documents.

Who would have thought.

Oh, OK, no worries, carry on then
Have you not read the laws governing documents and noted the word intent is actually in there? Probably not or you wouldn't try to pass off a laughable false equivalence.

I looked at your first link, the NY York Post and didn't see anything that proves Biden did anything illegal.

So you looked at part of one of eight supplied links and didn't see any hard proof of criminal guilt in a newspaper article merely reporting on announced conclusions released in an investigation just beginning that is far from fruition yet? Seriously?

Are you for real?

Can you show me any newspaper articles which give me proof of any of Trump's guilt?

So you looked at part of one of eight supplied links and didn't see any hard proof of criminal guilt in a newspaper article merely reporting on announced conclusions released in an investigation just beginning that is far from fruition yet? Seriously?

Are you for real?

Can you show me any newspaper articles which give me proof of any of Trump's guilt?
If you are posting links that prove Biden was guilty of a crime, why would you include links that didn't prove Biden committed a crime and why would I waste time going through multiple articles that may or may not prove a crime?

Did you just Google something like "Biden crimes" and linked a bunch that came up but didn't even read the articles yourself? Did you know one link is a book from a Breitbart editor? Please tell me you didn't expect me to buy and read an entire book and get back to you.

I only need one link that proves Biden committed a crime. Just one. Which one is it?

No, I can't prove Trump's guilt nor have I ever said he is guilty. Their was enough evidence, however, for a grand jury to indict him on multiple felonies so we will have to start there.

The jury will determine if he is guilty. Not you. Not me. Not Breitbart, not the Biden. Not the DoJ and not even the prosecutors. Only the jury will make this decision based on available evidence.

10 million bucks to the Biden's in one trip to Ukraine... while Joe was Obama's VP.... shouldn't the media be questioning Obama?....

Hey... Obama was the foreign policy maker not Joe but Joe and Hunter got 5 million a piece.... for what?.... if you think Barry got nothing you really are gullible.... Obama lives in a 13 million dollar house... and that's just one of his homes...

Hey... Obama was the foreign policy maker not Joe but Joe and Hunter got 5 million a piece.... for what?.... if you think Barry got nothing you really are gullible.... Obama lives in a 13 million dollar house... and that's just one of his homes...
What reality tells you that is a fact?

Your small hands?

or thinking?

Forum List

Back