Biden, Burisma, Hunter, payoffs and tape recordings. Oh my!

You bring a rich new level of bland to your ever present volume of dull.

As I have noted several times, I don’t know whether the alleged tapes exist and even if they do whether they are in the hands of anybody but the old Burisma boy who made the recordings.

Similarly, you’ve never heard the recording referenced in the Trump federal indictment in Florida. So, you’re a hypocrite and a gasbag, but you remain perpetually unpersuasive. 👍
Yep we have actuall evidence against Trump. Yall produce nothing against Biden just say ya got it. So if ya got it play it. Till thenSTFU.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yep we have actuall evidence against Trump.

No. You don’t. With one l or two.
Yall produce nothing against Biden just say ya got it. So if ya got it play it. Till thenSTFU.
Suck the dingleberries out of Brandon’s Depend. You’ve got nothing, and you know it. By contrast, I don’t claim to (yet) have the foods on Hunter and President 10percentbigguy.

You’re too stupid to blink.

You were carping about the tenor of my reply, but you ignore that you got back what you yourself served.

You’re worthless.
Dude, are you okay?

Is this a whine for help.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
No. You don’t. With one l or two.

Suck the dingleberries out of Brandon’s Depend. You’ve got nothing, and you know it. By contrast, I don’t claim to (yet) have the foods on Hunter and President 10percentbigguy.
Lol, how many convictions of Trump associates do we have, a bunch. You have squat. Hilarious

Lol, how many convictions of Trump associates do we have, a bunch. You have squat. Hilarious
Ah. Another libtard asshole pontificating about the cherished American legal standard we have all been raised to believe in:

Guilt by association.

You’re a jackass.

Ah. Another libtard asshole pontificating about the cherished American legal standard we have all been raised to believe in:

Guilt by association.

You’re a jackass.
Lol, another empty worded retard repug claiming to have the goods but can't produce it. Play the tapes or shut the fuck up.

No thanks. I’ll keep saying “if” until I have the goods. Until then, I’ll post as I see fit.

No need to thank me. You’re welcome. 👍
Which means you admitted there are no "goods" that anyone has at this point.

What will our liberals say now?
Not a liberal...

What I say is "highly credible" confidential source combined with the fact the news source has not seen the form but has been described by those anonymous sources is leading you up to another MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

Fox News Digital exclusively reported on the contents of the form last week. The FD-1023 form, dated June 30, 2020, is the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top Burisma executive over the course of several years, starting in 2015. Fox News Digital has not seen the form, which is redacted, but it was described by several sources who are aware of its contents.

Liberals often won’t admit that they are a liberal. They often refer to themselves as moderates. Then there are those who say they are a progressive and not a liberal.

Lol, another empty worded retard repug claiming to have the goods but can't produce it. Play the tapes or shut the fuck up.
Play the tape references in the indictment of get back to fucking yourself. But do it silently. Oh, and eat shit, too.

Which means you admitted there are no "goods" that anyone has at this point.
No. The FBI refused to comply with a congressional subpoena for a reason.

It is one thing to say I don’t (yet) possess any of the tapes. It’s another thing entirely to say that they don’t exist.

Not a liberal...

What I say is "highly credible" confidential source combined with the fact the news source has not seen the form but has been described by those anonymous sources is leading you up to another MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

Fox News Digital exclusively reported on the contents of the form last week. The FD-1023 form, dated June 30, 2020, is the FBI's interview with a "highly credible" confidential source who detailed multiple meetings and conversations he or she had with a top Burisma executive over the course of several years, starting in 2015. Fox News Digital has not seen the form, which is redacted, but it was described by several sources who are aware of its contents.
That you choose not to give any credence to what that FBI source reported is your own decision. That doesn’t make you right.

What will our liberals say now?
The asshole is literally laughing in our faces.

Forum List

Back