Biden Called the Family of the Person killed Saturday, Trump did NOT

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife. She refused to take the call because her husband was a Republican, But the family has yet to hear from Trump.

Widow of ex-chief killed in Trump rally shooting reveals his final words – and passed on phone call with Biden​

he bystander who died to an assassin's bullet at a Trump rally on Saturday used his last breaths to tell his family to take cover, his widow has said.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old former volunteer fire chief from Sarver, Pennsylvania, was in the stands near Donald Trump's podium when a gunman opened fire from a rooftop, meaning to kill the former president.

Comperatore reportedly threw his body over those of his wife and two children to shield them from the gunfire, and was shot in the head. His last words, his widow said, were simply "get down!"

"He’s my hero," Helen Comperatore told The New York Post at the couple's home on Monday. "He just said, ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

She also revealed that she had turned down the offer of a condolatory phone call from Joe Biden, saying: "I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Nevertheless, she appeared to reject some Republicans' claims to bin blame for the shooting on Biden himself.

"I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics," she said. "I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

She added she had not yet heard from Trump.

Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife.
What a fucking asshole!

Getting her husband killed wasn't enough, creepy Joe had to call her to rub it in.

It reminds me of Rex Heuerman (LISK) calling the families of his victims to taunt them.

Joe Biden called the family of the man killed at the Trump rally Saturday, according to the mans wife. She refused to take the call because her husband was a Republican, But the family has yet to hear from Trump.

Widow of ex-chief killed in Trump rally shooting reveals his final words – and passed on phone call with Biden​

he bystander who died to an assassin's bullet at a Trump rally on Saturday used his last breaths to tell his family to take cover, his widow has said.

Corey Comperatore, a 50-year-old former volunteer fire chief from Sarver, Pennsylvania, was in the stands near Donald Trump's podium when a gunman opened fire from a rooftop, meaning to kill the former president.

Comperatore reportedly threw his body over those of his wife and two children to shield them from the gunfire, and was shot in the head. His last words, his widow said, were simply "get down!"

"He’s my hero," Helen Comperatore told The New York Post at the couple's home on Monday. "He just said, ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

She also revealed that she had turned down the offer of a condolatory phone call from Joe Biden, saying: "I didn’t want to talk to him. My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."

Nevertheless, she appeared to reject some Republicans' claims to bin blame for the shooting on Biden himself.

"I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics," she said. "I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden. He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did."

you don't know if Trump called her or not ... Trump spent hrs in the hospital being examined immediately after the ActBlue donor shot him ..

Yeah, she wouldn’t take xiden’s call

Who can blame her? Her husband is dead because of xiden’s deadly rhetoric

So assassin misses Trump and kills innocent rally attendee and it’s Trump’s fault. :cuckoo:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is IQ2.
Didn't say that. I am showing where Biden called the widow and Trump did not. But you want to make trump a victim when it has been Trump along with people like you who have consostently called for viollence.

She did not take the call.

So the SOB responsible for her husband's death tries to score some political points. Typical. Joe's probably angry that he didn't get to tell her about his son Beau dying in Iraq.

Was it Biden or a robo call from a staffer? Anyway the woman who was tragically made a widow by Biden's criminal negligence did the right thing and refused to take the call.

Biden told America that Trump should be put in the "bullseye" a week before the attempted assassination. Who do we see about that?

Of course she will be invited. She will make a great prop to keep the cult stirred up.
All the way to a win BullDog....
everything has failed... lawfare... keep off ballots... and assassination.... God likes this cult... does he like yours?....

Forum List

Back