Biden campaign begins promoting candidate's religious faith

Because maybe they feel strongly about other matters as well. Or they feel strongly that government shouldn’t enforce it. Or they feel strongly that their religion doesn’t see this the right way.

Or maybe they just don't give a damn about the religion when it comes to that. Regardless, it's still a top tenet of the Christian religions.
The point is that you don’t get to tell people how to practice their religion.

It’s called religious tolerance.

Thanks to media support the democrat party consistently manages to walk a hypocritical tightrope. While condemning Trump's Supreme Count nominee's faith, the democrat nominee promotes his own. Only in America.

I'm not telling anybody anything. I don't care what people do. My opinion however is they are not real Christians if they don't follow the Christian creed. That's why Biden is a phony.

I'm not telling anybody anything. I don't care what people do. My opinion however is they are not real Christians if they don't follow the Christian creed. That's why Biden is a phony.
That’s what I mean.

You declare that people aren’t Christian if they don’t adhere to your politics.

Very intolerant.

That’s what I mean.

Very intolerant.

It has nothing to do with politics. As I already stated, I grew up in a family with a religious mother. I went to a private Catholic school. I even served as an altar boy at their church. I know what they are all about. That being said, it's my opinion that Biden is a phony. How can you say you belong to a religion you don't even follow?

That’s what I mean.

Very intolerant.

It has nothing to do with politics. As I already stated, I grew up in a family with a religious mother. I went to a private Catholic school. I even served as an altar boy at their church. I know what they are all about. That being said, it's my opinion that Biden is a phony. How can you say you belong to a religion you don't even follow?
I was raised catholic. Went to catholic school. Was an altar boy too. My mother is as devout as they come. Says rosary every day. Before COVID went to church 4-6 times per week.

Has supported Democratic candidates her whole life. To someone like you, that means she’s not a Christian. I think that’s really gross.

I was raised catholic. Went to catholic school. Was an altar boy too. My mother is as devout as they come. Says rosary every day. Before COVID went to church 4-6 times per week.

Has supported Democratic candidates her whole life. To someone like you, that means she’s not a Christian. I think that’s really gross.

That is how I feel. If you don't follow the doctrine, then you're really not practicing the faith. It's like a KKK member being married to a black woman. If you don't believe in what they are about, why are you with their organization? Find one that supports your religious or political beliefs.

I don’t accept that. That’s very one dimensional. In fact, I’d say that there are much greater issues than abortion that those who are religious should concern themselves with.

Sure there are other issues, but that's their top priority.
Don’t blame others if it’s not. You can be quite Christian and support Biden. I don’t appreciate the implication that can’t be true.

How can you be Christian if you are for something they're so strongly against? That's like a black guy saying he's a member of the KKK, or a Democrat who's against global warming flying around on their own jetliner.

All Christian religions hold the big Top Ten as a must to truly be a part of their religion. Thou shalt not kill is one of them.
God gave us all freewill. Biden supports us having the same. You think God was wrong?

Yes, he gave us free will, and he also gave us the Ten Commandments and order us to obey them.
And Biden has. Has Trump?

I don’t accept that. That’s very one dimensional. In fact, I’d say that there are much greater issues than abortion that those who are religious should concern themselves with.

Don’t blame others if it’s not. You can be quite Christian and support Biden. I don’t appreciate the implication that can’t be true.

How can you be Christian if you are for something they're so strongly against? That's like a black guy saying he's a member of the KKK, or a Democrat who's against global warming flying around on their own jetliner.

All Christian religions hold the big Top Ten as a must to truly be a part of their religion. Thou shalt not kill is one of them.
God gave us all freewill. Biden supports us having the same. You think God was wrong?

Yes, he gave us free will, and he also gave us the Ten Commandments and order us to obey them.

Crazy Joe had an affair with his current wife, Stupid.

That is how I feel. If you don't follow the doctrine, then you're really not practicing the faith. It's like a KKK member being married to a black woman. If you don't believe in what they are about, why are you with their organization? Find one that supports your religious or political beliefs.
The faith used to believe that a white man marrying a black woman was against their faith too. Who are you to determine what their faith entails?

Crazy Joe had an affair with his current wife, Stupid.
Just one? Joe was married at the time you say?

Forum List

Back