Biden campaign begins promoting candidate's religious faith

Too funny. I was raised Catholic, but dispensed with it over 50 years ago.

Even so, he is even less Catholic than I am.

Some Catholics will put their faith in the back seat because of their liberal views. The devout will not. I was raised Catholic, went to a Catholic school, and was even an altar boy in church. Like you, I didn't follow the religion, but my mother and sister have. In fact if not for this virus, my sister would be having Bible study at her house today. Neither my mother or sister would ever vote for a Democrat. My mother doesn't follow politics, but she follows her faith and knows the stance Democrats have on abortion.

If Biden pushes too hard with this religious stuff, I hope Trump's team remembers this to throw in his face at the next debate.

Yep, that moral high-ground should last at least until Kamala gets involved.
Kamala was in Salt lake City yesterday, promoting the persecution of early Mormons to her own

Poor, poor Kamala. Good thing Willie was able to console back in the day.

Kamala was in Salt lake City yesterday, promoting the persecution of early Mormons to her own

They wouldn't get many votes in Utah anyway.

Too funny. I was raised Catholic, but dispensed with it over 50 years ago. Even so, he is even less Catholic than I am. ...

That you are proud to be a traitor of the Catholic faith makes no one else to a traitor of the catholic faith.

Great way to recruit people to come back, call them traitors. I bet that wants him to head to church this morning ...

Religious faith is bad when you're a Republican but good when you're a Democrat.

Just like being in the military. Republican, bad. Democrat, good

The left siding with religion is like the right siding with the rioters to get votes. It won't work on most religious people. Besides the abortion issue, it's well known how the left are constantly trying to remove God from the public eye. When the subject of religion comes up, they tell people to keep their religion in their church or home, and not in their schools or courthouses. Yet when we say weirdos in dresses or gays keep their sexuality in their own homes, they call us bigots.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

They wouldn't get many votes in Utah anyway.
To bad I don't live in the state anymore. It would be the second time I would vote for a democrat.....against romney

Of course, there is Drumph pretending to be a Christian, and a religious one at that. One that has read the Bible. As if.

View attachment 396792

If Drumph can pretend to be a religious person and a Christian, then Biden can interpret his religion any way he wants.
And as you bipolar lunatics celebrate Biden's religious freedoms you will be attacking Amy Barrett's.

She is a member of a charismatic parachurch organisation with analogies to pentecostal Christians. So there may exist a problem in context of a closed and secretive nature of this organisation. Shorter: Perhaps she is a Catholic - perhaps not. Catholics do not accept "esoteric" ways, where only some people know the right way and others not. We believe in a common way for all children of god.
This is ludicrous, what is the organization? People of Praise? That's the "secret Illuminatti" group you are fretting over?

Seems like people equate religion solely with abortion. Is that about the sum of this thread?

Seems like people equate religion solely with abortion. Is that about the sum of this thread?

When it's about political matters, pretty much.
I don’t accept that. That’s very one dimensional. In fact, I’d say that there are much greater issues than abortion that those who are religious should concern themselves with.
Most religions place killing defenseless babies pretty high on the "do not do" list.

I don’t accept that. That’s very one dimensional. In fact, I’d say that there are much greater issues than abortion that those who are religious should concern themselves with.
The killing of babies is and should be a priority. To consider any human as not human or sub human is not only sick, it is exactly what NAZIs and commies do.

The killing of babies is and should be a priority. To consider any human as not human or sub human is not only sick, it is exactly what NAZIs and commies do.
Call me when you decide that we can provide human rights to non-citizens.

Forum List

Back