Biden Campaign Erupts, Refuses To Answer Bret Baier If Biden Using Teleprompter During Live Interviews

The handler is a stuttering fuck like Plugs... is it contagious? And his name is Duck-Low? Are you shitting me? The ridicule writes itself.

So Joe's boys and girls are answering the question via a teleprompter?...oh man people...are you dems serious?....

That’ll be a yes.

That'll be a BIG YES. Same bullshit circuitous response you get here when Lefties claim Trump lies 30 times a day then when you simply ask them to name some of them, they balk, run away, or change the subject.

I just had Billyboom swear Trump has told 40,000 lies, then when I asked him to name some of the lies, he admitted he couldn't because HE NEVER LISTENS TO HIM!

So how does he know then?

Someone TOLD him. :smoke:

This is the level of stupidity we're up against.

The only way an idiot like Biden could win is if the whole country has suddenly had a lobotomy.

He doesn't need to answer. Everyone knows he's using a teleprompter.

Watch for it Billy. If Biden shows up wearing a mask at the debates, I bet it is wired with a radio receiver and earbud to feed him keywords while talking to help him out of tough situations when he gets stuck.

Watch for it Billy. If Biden shows up wearing a mask at the debates, I bet it is wired with a radio receiver and earbud to feed him keywords while talking to help him out of tough situations when he gets stuck.

I'm sure he'll be scanned for a wire/receiver beforehand.

Really? You think someone is going to tell Joe to come into a room and submit to being patted down and checked for hidden devices? And the democrats would let that?

Really? You think someone is going to tell Joe to come into a room and submit to being patted down and checked for hidden devices? And the democrats would let that?

They can scan from a reasonable distance. He won't even know unless something is spotted.

They can scan from a reasonable distance. He won't even know unless something is spotted.

HMMMM. I don't know about that.
green-eggs-and-ham.gif

An Oscilloscope, set in the proper range, can see a signal at very weak levels. A simple wide range amplifier hooked to an antenna can see it from a distance of about 50 feet. The Secret service, FBI and CIA have small hand-held devices that can detect this..

trump didn't need a teleprompter to lie about COVID19 and now we're getting closer and closer to 200,000 dead.
Like telling people to go to crowded Chinatown without masks like Pelosi did?
What happened to the million dead? God Bless President Trump for saving 800,000 Americans!

What did you expect? For Biden's handler to admit Joe is so mentally feeble that he can not answer spontaneous questions from the media but instead has to read answers to pre-scripted, pre-scheduled/coordinated questions? Everyone already KNOWS - they just can 't publicly admit it.

Forum List

Back