🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Cannot Govern From The Center, Ending Trumpism Means Radical Action

The main interest is stopping the pandemic and giving all Americans the freedom to be Americans - without fear of violence and hatred.
I wish whites could be free of jealousy and hatred directed at them from the left

Trump has remade the Republican party into a white supremacist cult living within a counter-factual wonderland of lies and conspiracies.
Liberal dems continually play the race card in every argument they try to make

Author Sonny Bunch, over at the conservative Bulwark, penned a piece that more accurately describes you better than I ever could.

“Biden must boldly and unreservedly speak truth, refuse to compromise with violent Trumpism and ceaselessly fight for democracy and inclusion.” ibid

True – but that doesn’t necessarily mean Biden can’t remain a centrist.

Indeed, a centrist approach would likely be the best way to oppose violent Trumpism, to oppose the right’s conspiracy theories, and to oppose the right’s lies.

A centrist is perfectly capable of speaking the truth and fighting for democracy and inclusion.

The OP has a solid point on the size of the radicalization of the right. It’s not just a fringe few. I hold out hope that many people will realize they may not have acted on facts but with emotion on their votes for Trump and find acceptance that the election was not rigged just because he said so.

People love being victims though. You see it in work environments everywhere. No one else works but me, “they” just want to make it harder, woe is me. That’s bleeding over into everything for some.

Biden will be a puppet of the unhinged far left. If he was going to be a centrist, he would have called the dogs off on a Trump 2nd impeachment. But, he didn't!

......blacks are murdering over 3000 blacks every YEAR- ---and what is Biden/racist Harris main issues????!!!!??????? the climate!!!!!!!!!!! ....bringing in MORE uneducated workers from other countries!!!!!!!! = dumbasses
You truly don’t pay attention to anything outside your side, do you?
The main interest is stopping the pandemic and giving all Americans the freedom to be Americans - without fear of violence and hatred.
????!!!!!!!!!??????
hahahhahahahah
you want to bring in MORE workers ---when Americans are getting laid off??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
WOW
YOU don't pay attention
.......there is NO problem of police brutality--blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year--------and what do the blacks/Dems/black officials ONLY care about???!!! COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = UNDENIABLE idiocy

Author Sonny Bunch, over at the conservative Bulwark, penned a piece that more accurately describes you better than I ever could.
I know very little about Sonny Bunch or Bulwark

So his opinion means no more to me than the opinions of other hollywood media writers - which is nothing

but what he appears to be saying is that because he disagrees with trump about the election then trump should be silenced

and I strongly disagree with that

......blacks are murdering over 3000 blacks every YEAR- ---and what is Biden/racist Harris main issues????!!!!??????? the climate!!!!!!!!!!! ....bringing in MORE uneducated workers from other countries!!!!!!!! = dumbasses
Oh look the group that has brought us riots looting and arson for the last year wants to lecture us about fear and hatred, again.

Fuck off scooter.

I dunno it seems right now the main issue is to demonize and alienate half the populace

....plain and simple-Biden is just like all the other typical politicians = SOS = same old shit will continue = America will still have the same old problems
No, expect new problems. Biden is a puppet. He is a puppet of the FAR LEFT. It doesnt matter what HIS views are. We are headed for communism.

This division only proves that we are trying to govern for our own interest and not the interest in the country we live which will only lead to us becoming weaker, not stronger.
Its a fundamental disagreement

biden and his supporters wants to send more jobs to china while trump and trump supporters want to limit imports and keep jobs here

and thats just one area of total disagreement

there is also immigration, climate change, supporting the military and law and order

The OP has a solid point on the size of the radicalization of the right. It’s not just a fringe few. I hold out hope that many people will realize they may not have acted on facts but with emotion on their votes for Trump and find acceptance that the election was not rigged just because he said so.

People love being victims though. You see it in work environments everywhere. No one else works but me, “they” just want to make it harder, woe is me. That’s bleeding over into everything for some.
no--the OP does not--it's just more babble shit

Oh look the group that has brought us riots looting and arson for the last year wants to lecture us about fear and hatred, again.

Fuck off scooter.
It’s a newbie too. Guess they got bored at Twitter with no conservatives to talk at.

This division only proves that we are trying to govern for our own interest and not the interest in the country we live which will only lead to us becoming weaker, not stronger.
Its a fundamental disagreement

biden and his supporters wants to send more jobs to china while trump and trump supporters want to limit imports and keep jobs here

and thats just one area of total disagreement

there is also immigration, climate change, supporting the military and law and order
If only it were that easy so you could understand how capitalism really works no matter the political party.

Last Wednesday, fully 93% of House Republicans voted against impeaching Trump for inciting insurrection

Only because you can't show us where Trump ever "incited insurrection," he drove no coup, and those republicans knew that the election was a fraud, that the riot started before Trump's rally even began, that it took much advance planning and preparation, and that many democrat and leftist organization sympathizers were involved.

And no matter how often you try to repeat your lies, you can't change the TRUTH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back