Biden cruising to the finish line

I thought he was announcing his dementia was about to kill him.

He's not to far off.
Once my Mother reached the stage he's at she made it a couple more years.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Armchair shrinks can make a diagnosis.

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.

He's not to far off.

While I agree Joe's marbles have left the building no real shrink can make a diagnosis of someone's mental health without a direct physical psychological exam one on one.
Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...

Biden enjoys a complete unification of dems behind him, he has been able to achieve this with a minimal amount of money, the current crisis helping him due to the gross incompetence and failure from the administration to deal with it, and every time impeached potus makes statements, he digs a bigger hole for himself. Americans are so ready for sane leadership that Biden can just stay home have a virtual convention and get a massive victory in november ...
1587662993246.png

This is why the VP is going to be watched closely... HE is most certainly cruising....

The only finish line he'll reach is the front door of a nursing home.

Maybe. But a lot can happen between now and November. I make no predictions. If the virus flattens and is at least contained and the economy comes roaring back with plenty of jobs I can't see Trump losing. If enough people are still hurting by November Sleepy Joe Biden might pull it off.
Wuhan did it, accidently or intentionally.

Last edited:

Impressive achievement for someone who doesn't know where he is.

this is what happens when you are isolated for a month with nothing but grape juice, 1940 MRE Saltines from the armies WWII supply and smoke your plastic toys from the 60s because you're out of weed.

TDS aside, President Trump has shown great skill and competence in dealing with the current crisis in spite of the do-nothing attitude of democrats and non stop criticism from the media. Meanwhile Biden stutters over the simplest statements and softball questions from the media.

The more Trump talks and the more the American people see of him during this crisis, the deeper he digs his political grave.

The Trump Presidential Reality Show has reached its conclusion and will not be renewed.

Due to what's transpired the last month or so, and how the left and their willing MSM have successfully been able to dishonestly pin all of this crisis on Trump, the stage is definitely set for an easy Dim win.

Choosing drooling Joe however says they instead have decided to make it a contest.

The only chance he has is if he stays home.

Your wet dream was good for a laugh.

Yeah, I don't believe this for a minute.

Yes, Trump is a buffoon and Trumpism is ugly. But most of the same characteristics that applied to the Democratic Party in 2016 still apply today, from a lousy candidate (and that doesn't even COUNT his obvious mental decline) to a base that may not be fired up enough to show up, to the same authoritarian PC and Identity Politics crap that continues to damage the party with independents.

We're facing another shitty choice in 2020, and Biden would be nuts to think he can just phone this in.

Last edited:

He's not to far off.

Not true, Biden has cognitive deficits, the pussygrabber was evaluated by a team of experts in Psychiatry/Psychology from Yale university and agreed pussygrabber in addition to cognitive deficits, suffers from severe schizoid, borderline, and histrionic personality disorders...

What "cognitive deficits" make you grope little girls?
at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!

Give us evidence, or shut the fuck up !

He's not to far off.

What "cognitive deficits" make you grope little girls?
at least Biden gropes girls not related to him, pussygrabber gropes his own daughter, what a pervert!!!
wow. you're happy your turd doesn't look the same as the other turd and take that as a source of pride.

what a fucking turd.

Forum List

Back