Biden “Debt Forgiveness” Would Wipe Out Debt For Thousands Of Wealthy Deadbeats

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Not my fault your crappy degree doesn’t let you pay off a small loan you agreed to pay.
If you, who took out the loans, thinking you wouldn't have to pay, maybe you weren't college material.

Not my fault your crappy degree doesn’t let you pay off a small loan you agreed to pay.
Let me get this straight. If I borrow and spend $250K at MIT to get an underwater basketweaving engineering degree and put it to use earning $25K a year----I don't have to pay it back? What a country! These morons will fall for anything.

Not saying that students are off the hook, they signed the contract and are liable for the loan but what the hell was the bank thinking?
If you are buying a home you have to jump through all the hoops to get a loan. The banks should make you qualify for a loan using the following criteria:
Your academic record up to that point. Are you smart enough to pass the course
Classes you are planning to take vs what those carrers pay Engineering Degree vs basket weaving 101

How many doctors, lawyers, engineers, and business degrees will petition to have their loans forgiven immediately after graduation while they are taking their post graduate European vacation and earning nothing? Then return to the states, debt free, to become very rich people at taxpayer expense. What's wrong with this picture?

Forum List

Back