Biden declared Covid over months ago….now pushing for more vaccinations.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Surely that wasn’t just another of his lies, right?

Why is he pushing more vaccinations if it is over? I guess we can add Big Pharma to the list of his handlers.

Of course he is .. he wants to campaign from his basement again ... read from teleprompters, have scripted responses and productionized interviews.

COVID will suddenly become a thing again, even though it was "killing" hundreds of people a day during the cooler part of this year.

Of course he is .. he wants to campaign from his basement again ... read from teleprompters, have scripted responses and productionized interviews.

COVID will suddenly become a thing again, even though it was "killing" hundreds of people a day during the cooler part of this year.
With Covid gotta go to all the mail in balloting again, right?

Why is he pushing more vaccinations if it is over? I guess we can add Big Pharma to the list of his handlers.

Biden said COVID is over?

When did that happen, simp?

Big pharma is Trump's handler. He is the one who gave them millions of our tax money for his vaccine.

Campaign is coming up… needs the fearmongering and to deflect from the fact he had record Covid deaths

That's okay, because a Stable Genius like you with a brilliant memory remembers this: from October 2020, 3 years ago

President Trump falsely declares coronavirus is ‘ending’ as virus rates spike and financial markets dip​

That's okay, because a Stable Genius like you with a brilliant memory remembers this: from October 2020, 3 years ago

President Trump falsely declares coronavirus is ‘ending’ as virus rates spike and financial markets dip​

Trump didn’t count on the xiden epidemic

He declared the pandemic over. He said we still have to deal with Covid

With Covid gotta go to all the mail in balloting again, right?
Yes .. and I'm sure liberals will post pictures of mail boxes piled up and claim that republicans are attempting to interrupt the voting process ... again.

Rutgers University will mandate Covid shots to students. Anyone that refuses will be expelled.

Forum List

Back