Biden declared Covid over months ago….now pushing for more vaccinations.

Biden and Faucci couldn't just shut up and stay out of the news....they are desperate to stay relevant.

And this declaration that "Covid is over" was known to be crap three years before he said it.
We are going to have Covid with us just like we have had influenza with us since last century. Covid is not going away.

Where influenza has possible strains that can be very deadly we don't often see those mutations.
Covid class of viruses however are still an unknown....we don't know which strains/variants are going to eventually settle in. (Out of the 20,000+ possibilities)

And some of these strains are rather disgusting....like open running sores or reactions similar to leprosy or birth defects in any children fathered or mothered.

Staying up on vaccinations is not such a bad idea with an endocrine system virus...this isn't a respiratory virus like influenza or a common cold. This is very different...destroying reproductive organs, liver and kidneys.

Biden and Faucci couldn't just shut up and stay out of the news....they are desperate to stay relevant.

And this declaration that "Covid is over" was known to be crap three years before he said it.
We are going to have Covid with us just like we have had influenza with us since last century. Covid is not going away.

Where influenza has possible strains that can be very deadly we don't often see those mutations.
Covid class of viruses however are still an unknown....we don't know which strains/variants are going to eventually settle in. (Out of the 20,000+ possibilities)

And some of these strains are rather disgusting....like open running sores or reactions similar to leprosy or birth defects in any children fathered or mothered.

Staying up on vaccinations is not such a bad idea with an endocrine system virus...this isn't a respiratory virus like influenza or a common cold. This is very different...destroying reproductive organs, liver and kidneys.
The fucking Covid SHOTS do NOTHING to prevent contacting or SPREADING of the virus!!!!!
They are NOT VACCINES!!!!:eusa_hand:

:evil:

Kunstler is usually always spot on and mostly so in this article. However, I disagree with him in the end. The masses will follow along like good sheep again when govt depts, agencies ie cdc, fda start with their lies again.

":It’s even looking like the untrustworthy public health authorities are ramping up yet a new, fresh Covid-19 scare for the fall, in order to reinforce the special mail-in voting scheme that’s working so nicely (for them), and to disorder the minds of the public so they’ll be too frightened to notice that all the other parts of the government are failing in virtually all their duties to the people of this land. Bring on some new Covid variants and the lovely new booster vax that’ll work so well (not). Go ahead, we should say, I dare you. We won’t be fooled again."

The fucking Covid SHOTS do NOTHING to prevent contacting or SPREADING of the virus!!!!!
They are NOT VACCINES!!!!:eusa_hand:

:evil:
Traditional vaccines cause Guillian Barre syndrome with this class of virus. They just do. So this method of mRNA immunity has a great track record of providing protection against infection and serious disease.

And FYI....
Antivaxxers have been getting the lion's share of disinformation from known Russian disinformation bots. Just saying.....

Last edited:
Biden said COVID is over?

When did that happen, simp?

Big pharma is Trump's handler. He is the one who gave them millions of our tax money for his vaccine.
He is also the one who was lied to by Fauci. And lied to by other doctors intimidated into carrying the globalists water.

Piss off arsehole.

Biden ends COVID national emergency after Congress acts​

You think...

"The U.S. national emergency to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic ended Monday as President Joe Biden signed a bipartisan congressional resolution to bring it to a close after three years — weeks before it was set to expire alongside a separate public health emergency."

...means COVID is over? Lol.

You think...

"The U.S. national emergency to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic ended Monday as President Joe Biden signed a bipartisan congressional resolution to bring it to a close after three years — weeks before it was set to expire alongside a separate public health emergency."

...means COVID is over? Lol.

You got what you asked for, deal with it. Semantics is the refuge of imbeciles.

Are there any other possibilities I am not aware of?

Are there any other possibilities I am not aware of?
Well I'm not exactly sure all that you are aware of and I don't know off the top of my head all the possibilities of the 20,000+ variants.

Ebola is a variant.
Bird flu is a variant.
There are over twenty thousand variants of this type of virus.

You didn't read your own post.

You said: "any children fathered or mothered."
No...I meant that part. Covid-19 or its derivitives have the capability of causing women AND men to have birth defects in any children sired or birthed. So far its just causing reduced fertility rates.
Zitka virus in Brazil causes shrunken head syndrome in children. It's also a Corona style virus but carried by mosquitoes instead of aerial transmission. If It crosses with Covid-19 and we will have a real mess.

Corona viruses are not a game....we have known about them from all the previous named viruses I have said earlier. These viruses have been studied at length. Not for weaponization but so that we can be ready with preventative measures....which the antivaxxers are adamant about not taking.

Forum List

Back