Biden declared Covid over months ago….now pushing for more vaccinations.

I will never get the Covid jab.
I am not going to force you to. I don't have to live with the consequences of your choices but your family does.
I know many antivaxxers that are still disabled or dead...including my FIL...(he is just disabled)

Do as you please.

I am not going to force you to. I don't have to live with the consequences of your choices but your family does.
I know many antivaxxers that are still disabled or dead...including my FIL...(he is just disabled)

Do as you please.
I know about quite a few dead people that got the jab.

Do as you please.
Gee, thanks. I'm sure there is one liberal idiot online waiting for your blessing.

No...I meant that part. Covid-19 or its derivitives have the capability of causing women AND men to have birth defects in any children sired or birthed. So far its just causing reduced fertility rates.
Zitka virus in Brazil causes shrunken head syndrome in children. It's also a Corona style virus but carried by mosquitoes instead of aerial transmission. If It crosses with Covid-19 and we will have a real mess.

Corona viruses are not a game....we have known about them from all the previous named viruses I have said earlier. These viruses have been studied at length. Not for weaponization but so that we can be ready with preventative measures....which the antivaxxers are adamant about not taking.
The fucking common cold is a corona virus, wimp!

You corrected nothing in the OP, Simp.
Oh Nostra. You poor thing. That's why you are one of my favorite posters.

Of course I didn't correct it in the OP.

I don't think it's possible to edit your OP and correct you.

That is why I did it in post #19.

Oh Nostra. You poor thing. That's why you are one of my favorite posters.

Of course I didn't correct it in the OP.

I don't think it's possible to edit your OP and correct you.

That is why I did it in post #19.
More lies by you, Simp.

Forum List

Back