Biden declared Covid over months ago….now pushing for more vaccinations.

IMG_0582.jpeg

Traditional vaccines cause Guillian Barre syndrome with this class of virus. They just do. So this method of mRNA immunity has a great track record of providing protection against infection and serious disease.

And FYI....
Antivaxxers have been getting the lion's share of disinformation from known Russian disinformation bots. Just saying.....

Tell that to the physicians that I know. They won't speak out in public, but at private get togethers, the vast majority express that they are very skeptical of the "science" behind the COVID vaccines. They weren't initially, but now that more information has become available and from their personal experiences with patients, many have become so. A cardiologist my wife(a physician) knows took the first shots but refused to get the booster after seeing a change in his patient base that coincided with the vaccine.

In an interview on "60 Minutes" Sunday night, President Biden said the COVID-19 pandemic is "over" in the United States.

It has pics and everything….
How do people not realize that saying the COVID pandemic is over is not the same as saying COVID is over?

Tell that to the physicians that I know. They won't speak out in public, but at private get togethers, the vast majority express that they are very skeptical of the "science" behind the COVID vaccines. They weren't initially, but now that more information has become available and from their personal experiences with patients, many have become so. A cardiologist my wife(a physician) knows took the first shots but refused to get the booster after seeing a change in his patient base that coincided with the vaccine.
That may be....but I have only heard about vaccine injuries....I know of no one personally out of the thousands. I do personally know of hundreds that have been harmed by covid virus itself. Often these injuries from the virus are permanent and several have been fatal. From my co-worker's spouse to the grocery manager at my local supermarket to a friend/husband/father at church.

Traditional vaccines cause Guillian Barre syndrome with this class of virus. They just do. So this method of mRNA immunity has a great track record of providing protection against infection and serious disease.

And FYI....
Antivaxxers have been getting the lion's share of disinformation from known Russian disinformation bots. Just saying.....
Bullshit.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I am not going to force you to. I don't have to live with the consequences of your choices but your family does.
I know many antivaxxers that are still disabled or dead...including my FIL...(he is just disabled)

Do as you please.
Gee thanks, libtard.

Bullshit.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Actually I do. And I actually have the wherewithal to know unlike so many spouting all kinds of crap.
I personally know medical researchers and understand a lot of terms and methods of research. My wife works as a patient safety and data security advocate in cancer research. Has worked in research for over a decade. Liquid tumor to internal biome research.

So....when I tell you that mRNA vaccines either works wonderfully or it kills you slowly over ten days (hurting the whole time you are dying) it's the truth.

I'm never going to convince you otherwise and personally I don't care what you do. Your family may feel otherwise but that's your business.

There are mutations coming that are not going to seem like a bad cold or flu. And these viruses are not attacking your respiratory system they seem to focus on endocrine systems. (Which affect every system including nervous systems)

But eventually you will be harmed yourself...and one day you might figure it out if you remember you have forgotten how to read.

That may be....but I have only heard about vaccine injuries....I know of no one personally out of the thousands. I do personally know of hundreds that have been harmed by covid virus itself. Often these injuries from the virus are permanent and several have been fatal. From my co-worker's spouse to the grocery manager at my local supermarket to a friend/husband/father at church.

That may be the case as well, but the fact is these vaccines are far more dangerous and unknown that vaccines of the past. That being the case, to each his own to evaluate the risk/reward. The main issue I have is that we do no know the long term effects of these vaccines, which could prove to be far worse that imagined. This is why I find it horrible that young healthy adults are taking them(mandated at times) as they have very little chance of having a major reaction to COVID. Giving young children these vaccines is borderline crazy.

That may be the case as well, but the fact is these vaccines are far more dangerous and unknown that vaccines of the past. That being the case, to each his own to evaluate the risk/reward. The main issue I have is that we do no know the long term effects of these vaccines, which could prove to be far worse that imagined. This is why I find it horrible that young healthy adults are taking them(mandated at times) as they have very little chance of having a major reaction to COVID. Giving young children these vaccines is borderline crazy.
The mRNA technology has been being used for 15 years....before this it was a common treatment for cancer caused by viruses.
And long term studies have been done already and are ongoing.

Like I have stated already...mRNA technology either kills you within 10 days of being administered or they work wonderfully. Not much in-between with them.
These sports stars that seem to fall down dead from heart troubles? I got a feeling that they have been using some sort of performance enhancing drugs of some sort they don't want to admit to or talk about. (Most plausible story)
Lance Armstrong got away with it for decades....just saying.

Now we definitely need to send mail in ballots to people who have been dead for 100 years.

It is the only solution!

Forum List

Back