Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Just pointing out to you that if you think I have con-trol of all on the Left, you must have con-trol of all on the Right. Do you not see the Irony?
Wrong you have never once called out your buddies for ANYTHING. And then dont bother to read this thread and make moronic statements that are simply stupid and devoid of facts.

Wrong you have never once called out your buddies for ANYTHING. And then dont bother to read this thread and make moronic statements that are simply stupid and devoid of facts.
My buddies? :heehee: Let's just bump this post.......
[IMG alt="RetiredGySgt"]https://www.usmessageboard.com/data/avatars/m/5/5176.jpg?1196940994[/IMG]

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member​

JoinedMay 6, 2007Messages51,295Reaction score13,153Points2,190LocationNorth Carolina
bodecea said:
No...they don't. But we are sure getting a plate full.
So tell your side to stop making bogus claims.

RetiredGySgt

Can verify.

ya know, maybe help me out with something, here. I know you are retired, but were there extremists in the Army when you were in it? I gotta say, the vets I know are the least racist people I know. My uncle talked about how he was racist (what white Indiana teenager wasn't, in Indiana in 1964) before the Army and the Vietnam War, and then the whole experience extinguished his racism.

RetiredGySgt

Can verify.

ya know, maybe help me out with something, here. I know you are retired, but were there extremists in the Army when you were in it? I gotta say, the vets I know are the least racist people I know. My uncle talked about how he was racist (what white Indiana teenager wasn't, in Indiana in 1964) before the Army and the Vietnam War, and then the whole experience extinguished his racism.
I wasnt in the Army.

"you people"......there it is. :heehee: Doesn't take much to trigger the racist core, does it?

And of course people can be racist against white people...............seen it in Japan myself.
Again showing just how stupid and uneducated you are. Zero critical thinking skills, just cry racist because you got exposed as a liar. Again. Automatically ASSume you know what people mean. Now STFU and go back under your bridge before the daylight turns you to ash.

:thup: Keep on proving why the vast majority of black American voters give the GOP a pass.
Keep on being ignorant and racist. Keep on being a laughingstock. Keep on crying as blacks and minorities desert your party in droves. Enjoy the ass beating your precious Dems will get in November.

Racism is picking a goddamn dumbass affirmative action Negro bitch for the Supreme Court because of her race, which was announced ahead of time.
Not racism is assuming you know anything about another (and assuming your own superiority) based on awareness of the color of the other person’s skin. I don’t disagree that Brandon’s selection criteria was raced-based and should not have been. But that doesn’t make the judge a “bitch” and your concern about the nominee’s race appropriate. It isn’t.

Hey Shitfor brains, who doesn't know that. Racist trash like you will always be racist trash.
You're nothing but a low class, racist punk who spouts the Dim party line and calls anybody (even other blacks) who doesn't toe the line a racist. Funny how an asshole like you calls the guy with a Puerto Rican wife and half Hispanic children a racist. Run along little boy, you're boring.

Forum List

Back