Biden declared Jackson non qualified

OK, those who think that Kentahi got into Harvard through AA are unwoken. I can go with that.

Now you are blowing it, a few post back you were proud of your racism, and now you are trying to hide it.

Just be you, do not try and hide who you are.

So you don't think Kentaji got into Harvard benefiting from AA?

BTW, I don't give a rat's ass being called a racist
The benefit that black people get from AA is that legally, racist assowns aren't allowed to deny her opportunities based on her race. That's its purpose. To put racist whites in their place, not to put unqualified people into spaces they don't belong.

Last edited:
So you don't think Kentaji got into Harvard benefiting from AA?

Based on her success at Harvard, including graduating magna cum laude, I would say no, there is no reason at all to think that is she got in.

Did you go to college? Do you have a degree? Do you even know what magna cum laude means?

BTW, I don't give a rat's ass being called a racist

Glad to hear it, as that is the only word for someone who thinks no black person could not possible get into Harvard on their own accord

Based on her success at Harvard, including graduating magna cum laude, I would say no, there is no reason at all to think that is she got in.

Did you go to college? Do you have a degree? Do you even know what magna cum laude means?

Glad to hear it, as that is the only word for someone who thinks no black person could not possible get into Harvard on their own accord
Let's put it this way. If you were black you could get into Harvard and graduate Magna Cum Laude, but I wouldn't want to drive over a bridge you designed; for example.

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why
Exactly right. An affirmative action, low IQ American hating leftist African. The Great Black Hope would appoint nothing less

You didn't know that Southern conservatives who seceded from America to form the Confederacy were Democrats? Weren't you the one who posted a Prager U video about it? Do you not know your own Country's history?
Again, you are an idiot. It wasn't me... I don't recall ever posting or caring what the democrats were doing then other than their forming of the KKK and the occassional mention that Lincoln was a republican. (I hate both parties btw--just that the dems are more corrupt so I tend to not care about early party politics.)

Nice attempt to spin and redirect btw....You accuse me of posting a video and then accuse me of not knowing about it. Make up your mind.

This nomination is one of the most despicable things ever done in government.

A Supreme Court Justice slot is too important to be give to a hateful bat shit crazy Leftest unqualified Black simply because of her race.

Biden is an idiot. Anybody that voted for Biden is an idiot.

Forum List

Back