Biden Declares War On Cancer

Good luck it's been tried before yet cancer will never go away.

as the pandemic marches on to kill over one million Americans. Guess he's given up on fighting Covid.

Cancer? I thought it was "ghost guns" and the "Iron Pipeline" he was after, since yesterday.

That old sonofabitch sure can't stick to one thing for very long. He keeps bouncing all over the damned place.

Last edited:
america Has High cancer Rates. Diet, Chemicals, Industry, Need to be Watched and Closely. The Number of americans Who Have Beenn Taken From Cancer is Simply Unacceptable.

Cancer? I thought it was "ghost guns" and the "Iron Pipeline" he was after, since yesterday.

That old sonofabitch sure can't stick to one thing for very long.
To be fair though, when you fail at something it's time to try something different. When you've failed at over one hundred things, then it's time to try something different again. No matter how much of a failure you are, hopefully you will eventually find something you are good at. Unfortunately, we're still waiting on Joe to deliver. It's bad when even his own team isn't happy with him. Maybe he should try painting. I heard it runs in the family.

america Has High cancer Rates. Diet, Chemicals, Industry, Need to be Watched and Closely. The Number of americans Who Have Beenn Taken From Cancer is Simply Unacceptable.
I guess it's time for government mandates then, for the good of the people.

I wonder what happened to Climate Change? Are progressives good with taking the ball away from Climate Change and fighting a big war against cancer?

I wonder what happened to Climate Change? Are progressives good with taking the ball away from Climate Change and fighting a big war against cancer?

That's the great thing about outrage ... there is a never-ending supply of it.

We can be outraged about literally everything!

1oq37g.jpg

as the pandemic marches on to kill over one million Americans. Guess he's given up on fighting Covid.

This incompetent fuck needs to tackle the issues that he has brought. Illegal immigration, high fuel prices, inflation, border security, election security, and homelessness.

Forum List

Back