Biden document discovery is proof Dems ‘overplayed their hand’ on Trump

Nope, there's a whole process for declassifying a document Trump didn't follow.

Yeah, Joe doesn't even bother to lie about it. I suppose that might be a wee bit better.

Because Commie Bernie would have been so much better... oh, no, wait, he wouldn't have.

Your guy left classified material laying around. Deflect all you want.

One HUGE flaw in your hypothesis: A PRESIDENT can declassify ANY document; a VICE PRESIDENT cannot do the same.
Your "both sides" angle is BOGUS! :eusa_hand:
I’ve noticed that when Dems are caught with their pants down, and there’s no defense, they go for the “both sides do it” line. But you’re right. There is no comparison.

The crazies on MSNBC are trying to paint Biden as “better” than Trump because, they say, he turned the documents over immediately. That is an unsuccessful attempt to deflect from the crime: he never should have had them in the first place, in an unsecured place in his private office.

Too bad they sat on this and waited to report it until after the election.

he's been pretty transparent.

His team could have just shredded the out dated documents and been done with it.

He is transparent because the Republicans are going to start their own investigations. Investigation that would have led to "Joe, you signed these documents out 7 years ago but they are nowhere to be found".

Nope, it was all you Bernie bros who voted for Commie Jill Stein in swing states

And would do it again many times over.

He SAID he did, and THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
He was PRESIDENT when he did, Biden STOLE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS as VICE PRESIDENT!
Are you this retarded or are you acting????
Whatever the case, you are WRONG!!! :eusa_hand:
Nope, that is not all that is required. He actually had to do it. And there is no evidence that he ever did declassify them as president.

He can't retroactively, after leaving office, claim to the govt, he declassified them while in office.

Also, the only people Trump is claiming he declassified everything to, are his followers. He has never made any claim in court, to the judge, that he declassified the 160 classified documents he took with him. He also never made me he claim he declassified the 160 documents to the Fbi....

In addition, Trump's alleged 3 separate crimes committed, listed on the search and seizure warrant that the court judge approved, the classification of documents, did not matter....were not a part of his alleged crimes.

Nope, that is not all that is required. He actually had to do it. And there is no evidence that he ever did declassify them as president.

He can't retroactively, after leaving office, claim to the govt, he declassified them while in office.

Also, the only people Trump is claiming he declassified everything to, are his followers. He has never made any claim in court, to the judge, that he declassified the 160 classified documents he took with him. How also never made me he claim he declassified the 160 documents to the Fbi....

In addition, Trump's alleged 3 separate crimes committed, listed on the search and seizure warrant that the court judge approved, the classification of documents, did not matter....were not a part of his alleged crimes.
BULLSHIT Ms. Baghdad Bob!!!!!
A PRESIDENT can declssify documents.
A VICE PRESIDENT CANNOT!!!!!
That's ALL that matters here!!!!

(
I’ve noticed that when Dems are caught with their pants down, and there’s no defense, they go for the “both sides do it” line. But you’re right. There is no comparison.

The crazies on MSNBC are trying to paint Biden as “better” than Trump because, they say, he turned the documents over immediately. That is an unsuccessful attempt to deflect from the crime: he never should have had them in the first place, in an unsecured place in his private office.

Too bad they sat on this and waited to report it until after the election.
I think the hyperpartisanship in today’s politics is keeping people from seeing meaningful differences between the two men’s actions here or outright ignoring them.

1. Both men had retained classified material when they shouldn’t have. So far that is the only similarity. That alone is enough to be not only embarrassing but require investigation as to intent and whether or not sensitive information could have been compromised and if anything else might be missing. That applies to both Trump and Biden.

It is noteworthy that Trump’s supporters even denied that the above constituted any wrong doing and the former president was completely in his rights.

From that point the two men’s actions completely diverged.

2. Trump, at different times, denied having them, claimed they were planted, claimed they his personal documents, claimed he declassified them.

Trump only allowed on area to be searched, swore they were all returned, and they were not.

Trump ignored requests from the Archives, ignored subpeonas, and that is what finally led to the FBI raid.

3. Biden voluntarily reported finding the documents, gave them up, and is cooperating.

The only similarity is both men mishandled classified documents.

Highly doubt that the media turns on him even though it is crystal clear that he will run in 2024. They are trying to defuse it.
I dunno
I really think that The Democrat Media Bubble Cult wants someone else, and that is really all that matters.

Last edited:
(

I think the hyperpartisanship in today’s politics is keeping people from seeing meaningful differences between the two men’s actions here or outright ignoring them.

1. Both men had retained classified material when they shouldn’t have. So far that is the only similarity. That alone is enough to be not only embarrassing but require investigation as to intent and whether or not sensitive information could have been compromised and if anything else might be missing. That applies to both Trump and Biden.

It is noteworthy that Trump’s supporters even denied that the above constituted any wrong doing and the former president was completely in his rights.

2. Trump, at different times, denied having them, claimed they were planted, claimed they his personal documents, claimed he declassified them.

Trump only allowed on area to be searched, swore they were all returned, and they were not.

Trump ignored requests from the Archives, ignored subpeonas, and that is what finally led to the FBI raid.

3. Biden voluntarily reported finding the documents, gave them up, and is cooperating.

You’re looking for ways to make Biden appear “better.” BUT…..

1) Trump had the right to declassify any document. Biden did not.

2) Trump had the documents in a secure place approved by the FBI. Biden did not.

3) The fact that Biden SAYS he turned over the documents as soon as he “found” them is a desperate attempt to get his supporters to say, as you did, “but see? He’s cooperating!” as if that shows he’s better than Trump. It is CRIMINAL that he took them in the first place.

We need a Special Prosecutor to uncover collusion between the anonymous donations of $55 million to from the Communists to Biden’s “think tank” and Biden’s illegal possession of classified information.

(

haha BS…trump was actively working with the NA. Xiden hide the documents for six years and was only caught because folks cleaning the office found them and they turned them over not xiden

haha BS…trump was actively working with the NA. Xiden hide the documents for six years and was only caught because folks cleaning the office found them and they turned them over not xiden

Coyote is one of the people who has absolutely sold her soul to The Cult.
She is all in.
Facts have no effect on her.
She is literally a true believer in The Cult.

Coyote is one of the people who has absolutely sold her soul to The Cult.
She is all in.
Facts have no effect on her.
She is literally a true believer in The Cult.
Yup. The degree to which she will twist into a pretzel to defend Biden in the face of an obvious crime tells you the degree to which she, and other extreme Democrats, are in denial.

(

Twist harder, pretzel bot!

:rolleyes:

No, Biden could not do this. There is a process for even having them in your hands.

Or there is supposed to be. Maybe you want to argue the Obama administration was lackadaisical with classified information? It just laid around for anyone to pick up and when not, returned, meh, it's only classified material.

I never would say that. I imagine every single day there is someone with classified material. The problem is not having the material. The problem is walking off with it and it would seem, no one being accountable for it. Even if you argue it's all an honest mistake, you are arguing the administration was irresponsible in the handling of classified material.
There is a process for even having them in your hands.
Sure there is. That doesn't mean you can't fuck that process up.
Even if you argue it's all an honest mistake, you are arguing the administration was irresponsible in the handling of classified material
That's exactly what I argue. The nice thing about having principles is that I don't have to spin or whitewash anything. I said from the beginning, and I have repeated it something like 5 times in this OP. Somebody within Bidens circle or Biden himself fucked up during his tenure as VP. I don't have to defend it or excuse it.

I resist 3 assertions. One of which you are making. That it is equivalent to what Trump did. That it excuses what Trump did. And lastly, your assertion that it means that this or for that matter what Trump did is by definition criminal. (I'm pretty sure Trump's actions do fit the legal threshold of criminal but that's an opinion.)

It is the reason I keep on bringing up intent and am giving you the exact thing that I require to prove me wrong.

Sure there is. That doesn't mean you can't fuck that process up.

OK, so that is what we have here. Two, individuals that fit that description.

That's exactly what I argue. The nice thing about having principles is that I don't have to spin or whitewash anything. I said from the beginning, and I have repeated it something like 5 times in this OP. Somebody within Bidens circle or Biden himself fucked up during his tenure as VP. I don't have to defend it or excuse it.

I resist 3 assertions. One of which you are making. That it is equivalent to what Trump did. That it excuses what Trump did. And lastly, your assertion that it means that this or for that matter what Trump did is by definition criminal. (I'm pretty sure Trump's actions do fit the legal threshold of criminal but that's an opinion.)

It is the reason I keep on bringing up intent and am giving you the exact thing that I require to prove me wrong.

I resist trying to argue "well he is even worse". There was either intent OR incompetence. Neither should be acceptable.

BULLSHIT Ms. Baghdad Bob!!!!!
A PRESIDENT can declssify documents.
A VICE PRESIDENT CANNOT!!!!!
That's ALL that matters here!!!!
Not in Trump's case. He refused to return government records he was asked to return, that he intentionally took....for over a year to a year and a half plus later, when finally seized in the search.

Forum List

Back