Biden dumps President Trump's cheap insulin program on same day he sends 500million cv vaxx to 90 countries

From what I've read it seems like it was more hype than anything. It directed federally operated dispensaries to sell insulin at cost.
Ok. Do you disagree with that? Do you define that as good or bad...?

From what I've read it seems like it was more hype than anything. It directed federally operated dispensaries to sell insulin at cost.
Ok. Do you disagree with that? Do you define that as good or bad...?
It 's fine I suppose but this is being misrepresented as something that drastically brings down prices for every diabetic when it clearly has a very limited scope. Only congress could possibly do anything to bring down prices but republicans would kill any such effort out of spite.

It 's fine I suppose but this is being misrepresented as something that drastically brings down prices for every diabetic when it clearly has a very limited scope. Only congress could possibly do anything to bring down prices but republicans would kill any such effort out of spite.
I would like that to be proven rather than said. By all means, I will support you, that is stand with you, supporting lower drug costs even if that means supporting a candidate I don't like.

I would absolutely LOVE telling people against dropping drug prices that they are wrong. Depending on how they do it of course... Subsidizing is not the way to do it... Right?

I would like that to be proven rather than said. By all means, I will support you, that is stand with you, supporting lower drug costs even if that means supporting a candidate I don't like.

I would absolutely LOVE telling people against dropping drug prices that they are wrong. Depending on how they do it of course... Subsidizing is not the way to do it... Right?
Not by itself. Implementing Medicare part D but barring the government from using it's huge buying power to negotiate lower prices was a huge gift to drug companies. We should not care if they make a dime on off-patent drugs when American lives are at stake.

Not by itself. Implementing Medicare part D but barring the government from using it's huge buying power to negotiate lower prices was a huge gift to drug companies. We should not care if they make a dime on off-patent drugs when American lives are at stake.
Soooo... Subsidizing is ok then... Alright. I'll let the farmers know.

Where did that come from? Are you under the impression that I don't like farm subsidies? Every civilized country in the world subsidizes food production as a strategic resource.

Insulin prevents or cures the COVIDS? WoW, sounds even biglier that hydroxychloroqine!!

*For you lucky Floridians, your super-smart Gov bought a million doses of the latter so you’re well prepared for the next outbreak of Malaria!!

:laughing0301:

Where did that come from? Are you under the impression that I don't like farm subsidies? Every civilized country in the world subsidizes food production as a strategic resource.
My apologies... I have you mixed up with someone else. I was under that exact impression. Again... My apologies.

This is how much Xiden cares about Americans. I am assuming at least some of you libs are diabetic. cause you so sweet.

Don't cry.

The last remnants of freedom will be over soon and then it won't matter.

How you wanna go? On your knees or fighting for your freedom like a man?
FBI Report? Keep it up!

Not a single American will go without if we share with the world and still dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated are bitching like they are being stolen from.
DUH!!he's giving $$$$$$ to other countries --we are in country-destroying debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, we are attempting to kill a global pandemic whilst leading the world yet again.
Why do you hate 3 billion other people?

Some of Trump's greatest achievements was in healthcare reform....making it possible for the little guy to get rich guys treatments and also opening up the availability to try experimental but promising drugs...and in Joe's zeal or Obama's zeal (lets be honest) to undo everything Trump its all going away.....how sad....
They “was” :lol:

Ya, cept Dotard spent twice as much bailing out farmers as Obama did bailing out Detroit.
That trade war was brilliant huh? :rolleyes-41:

Not a single American will go without if we share with the world and still dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated are bitching like they are being stolen from.

No comment on Biden denying access to cheap insulin for low-income diabetics? You prefer they just die, right?
Yeah, Turns out Trump's "plan" had not gone into effect yet and didn't really do anything to help everyday insulin users in the first place.
Except force big pharma to cut costs and hence the jump now.

No comment on Biden denying access to cheap insulin for low-income diabetics? You prefer they just die, right?
Yeah, Turns out Trump's "plan" had not gone into effect yet and didn't really do anything to help everyday insulin users in the first place.
Except force big pharma to cut costs and hence the jump now.
Jump wattywat? I picked up my one script this morning. Was half the price as it was last December under Dear Leader :confused-84:

Ya, cept Dotard spent twice as much bailing out farmers as Obama did bailing out Detroit.
That trade war was brilliant huh? :rolleyes-41:
Umm... Trade war, or a real war? I'd go with Trade war myself. But... Hey...

Bullshit, ya lying weasel. The plan went into effect in Jan. 2021. It lowered the price to $30 for those on Medicare.

Trump slashes cost of insulin for Medicare enrollees to $35 a month

Did Biden Temporarily Freeze Trump Rule Lowering Insulin, EpiPen Prices?
Biden froze practically all of Trump's legacy EOs until they could be reviewed.
Let’s hurt Americans because we want party celebrated rather than the American people. Let’s let Americans pay more because we cannot let the other party have any credit.

Bullshit, ya lying weasel. The plan went into effect in Jan. 2021. It lowered the price to $30 for those on Medicare.

Trump slashes cost of insulin for Medicare enrollees to $35 a month

Did Biden Temporarily Freeze Trump Rule Lowering Insulin, EpiPen Prices?
From your second article dumb ass: Was not effective Jan 1, but rather many insurance companies decided to make deals with the manufacturers and lowered it. If your wife's insurance company didn't go a long that's on them. Still today many of those insurance companies have a $35 co pay for certain types of insulin.

The E&O was primarily for community clinics.

On Jan. 20, 2021, Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff Ronald Klain announced that any rules published in the Federal Register that had not yet taken effect would be postponed for the following 60 days to allow the new administration the opportunity to review “any questions of fact, law, and policy the rules may arise.”

Forum List

Back