🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden, Fauci and CDC are still silent about using highly effective cheap drugs to combat Covid-19.

The latest I have read is that some of the alleged studies were fabricated. And, one study was recalled by the author due to inconsistencies.
"Some" of the studies. What about the majority of the studies that show these drugs to be very effective in combating Covid-19 symptoms? I'm not saying don't vaccinate. We need every tool in the toolbox to beat this thing and ridiculing effective Covid treatmenst as "Horse de-wormer and Clorox bleach" is despicable.

"Some" of the studies. What about the majority of the studies that show these drugs to be very effective in combating Covid-19 symptoms? I'm not saying don't vaccinate. We need every tool in the toolbox to beat this thing and ridiculing effective Covid treatmenst as "Horse de-wormer and Clorox bleach" is despicable.
Just political attacks from the left on those 2. Nothing worth the time of day. Has nothing to do with Research or solutions other than OBEY ME.

I will follow the science and the medical professionals...and go on living my life.
"Follow the science" that you are told to follow while ignoring and mocking the science that conflicts with the vaccinate or else narrative. The priority should be beating the virus not bloating the profits for Pfizer and Moderna.

Candace Owens is a college drop out who studied jpurnalism. Not exactly the person to cite pertaining to a major public health issue.
Joy Reid is a Harvard educated woman who reads a teleprompter and can yack. Pretty much an under achiever. Tells you why we are in trouble as a nation.

Joy Reid is a Harvard educated woman who reads a teleprompter and can yack. Pretty much an under achiever. Tells you why we are in trouble as a nation.
Candace Owens is a hack turned conservative overnight because she saw that she could market herself as a "palatable" black face to white conservatives. They view her as one of them.
She panders to them. Not hard to figure out. Like Joy Reid or not, at least she isn't a sell out..or trying to make herself more palatable.

You didn't provide any links to any credible studies that have been peer reviewed.

"Follow the science" that you are told to follow while ignoring and mocking the science that conflicts with the vaccinate or else narrative. The priority should be beating the virus not bloating the profits for Pfizer and Moderna.
There is no science that conflicts with the vaccine being effective. There are also no verified peer reviewed studies on all the miracle cures such as HCQ and Ivermectin. And you really think the companies
that manufacture HCQ and Ivermectin aren't rubbing their hands together in some back room saying, "we got us a bunch of willing suckers, we're gonna make a shitload of money!"

There is no science that conflicts with the vaccine being effective. There are also no verified peer reviewed studies on all the miracle cures such as HCQ and Ivermectin. And you really think the companies
that manufacture HCQ and Ivermectin aren't rubbing their hands together in some back room saying, "we got us a bunch of willing suckers, we're gonna make a shitload of money!"
More rubbish from the lunatic left.

They have known sicne 2005 about malaria drugs on SARs

Conclusion: Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

Funny how the media spins it. Going Hydroxy..........and say IT'S NOT TRUE. LOL
Many doctors and nurses all over the world took it.

Forum List

Back