Biden finally admits he has NO PLAN for defeating Covid

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
With tens of thousands of us dying every week from Covid while Biden plays Mario Kart and pushed a useless, phony impeachment of his predecessor, China Joe has absolutely no plan for how to defeat this pandemic and restore our country to normalcy.

The White House admitted on Wednesday that it has no timetable for when the coronavirus will be conquered, and life might return to normal.

The comments by press secretary Jen Psaki come less than a day after President Biden said he hoped that normalcy might be reached by Christmas, the latest in a series of shifting timelines.

Scientists say the goal requires sufficient people to be vaccinated for the general population to reach herd immunity, but emerging coronavirus variants, uncertainties about the efficacy of vaccination, and anti-vaxxer movements provide extra challenges.

On Wednesday, Psaki bowed to the uncertainty.

“This is the question, as I'm sure is the case for all of you, that every neighbor, every friend, every family member asks, at least me, in the street when I'm walking my dog in the morning,” she said.

“We want to be straight with the American public though. We are not in a place where we can predict exactly when everybody will feel normal again.”

She said “vaccine hesitancy” was complicating the timing and that the population would need to continue social distancing and mask-wearing for “some time."

“I think the president wants things to return to normal as we all do,” she added. “But we don't know, at this point, what that timeline is going to look like.”

The question has symbolized the new administration’s efforts to get to grips with a pandemic that has killed almost 500,000 Americans.

Biden’s team has demonstrated a sense of urgency, with almost daily briefings, a joined-up national response, and huge purchases of vaccines. But at the same time, it has proved harder than expected to get vaccines into arms, and the effort has been complicated by the emergence of new virus strains.

Early in his presidency, Biden announced that the country would have sufficient stocks of vaccines for 300 million people by the end of the summer.

“It'll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 [million] Americans to beat this pandemic,” he said in late January.

But since then, he has dropped that goal for beating the pandemic, as the White House and Biden pointed out that having vaccines manufactured and purchased is just one part of the process of getting shots into arms.

Recruiting retired doctors and nurses as well as military personnel as vaccinators would speed things up, Biden said at a CNN town hall on Tuesday night, as he suggested the end of the year was a more realistic goal for relaxing social distancing measures.

Which is still better than;

200_d.gif

Remember when Trump said numerous times that he will use the National guard to deliver vaccines and handle the roll out?...well Biden hasn't done that....the National guard is protecting a nearly empty capitol building since Pelosi sent everyone home....paid holiday....
and its to the cost of millions of dollars to keep them their.....
well yesterday Biden's team announced they will use the military to move the vaccines where they are needed.....too little too late...
If Trump were still president everyone that wanted a vaccine would have been vaccinated by now....

Remember when Trump said numerous times that he will use the National guard to deliver vaccines and handle the roll out?...well Biden hasn't done that....the National guard is protecting a nearly empty capitol building since Pelosi sent everyone home....paid holiday....
and its to the cost of millions of dollars to keep them their.....
well yesterday Biden's team announced they will use the military to move the vaccines where they are needed.....too little too late...
If Trump were still president everyone that wanted a vaccine would have been vaccinated by now....
But Orange Man bad I saw it on a late night show.....

With tens of thousands of us dying every week from Covid while Biden plays Mario Kart and pushed a useless, phony impeachment of his predecessor, China Joe has absolutely no plan for how to defeat this pandemic and restore our country to normalcy.

The White House admitted on Wednesday that it has no timetable for when the coronavirus will be conquered, and life might return to normal.

The comments by press secretary Jen Psaki come less than a day after President Biden said he hoped that normalcy might be reached by Christmas, the latest in a series of shifting timelines.

Scientists say the goal requires sufficient people to be vaccinated for the general population to reach herd immunity, but emerging coronavirus variants, uncertainties about the efficacy of vaccination, and anti-vaxxer movements provide extra challenges.

“This is the question, as I'm sure is the case for all of you, that every neighbor, every friend, every family member asks, at least me, in the street when I'm walking my dog in the morning,” she said.

“We want to be straight with the American public though. We are not in a place where we can predict exactly when everybody will feel normal again.”

She said “vaccine hesitancy” was complicating the timing and that the population would need to continue social distancing and mask-wearing for “some time."

“I think the president wants things to return to normal as we all do,” she added. “But we don't know, at this point, what that timeline is going to look like.”

The question has symbolized the new administration’s efforts to get to grips with a pandemic that has killed almost 500,000 Americans.

Biden’s team has demonstrated a sense of urgency, with almost daily briefings, a joined-up national response, and huge purchases of vaccines. But at the same time, it has proved harder than expected to get vaccines into arms, and the effort has been complicated by the emergence of new virus strains.

Early in his presidency, Biden announced that the country would have sufficient stocks of vaccines for 300 million people by the end of the summer.

“It'll be enough to fully vaccinate 300 [million] Americans to beat this pandemic,” he said in late January.

But since then, he has dropped that goal for beating the pandemic, as the White House and Biden pointed out that having vaccines manufactured and purchased is just one part of the process of getting shots into arms.

Recruiting retired doctors and nurses as well as military personnel as vaccinators would speed things up, Biden said at a CNN town hall on Tuesday night, as he suggested the end of the year was a more realistic goal for relaxing social distancing measures.

Impeach the motherfucker!

Impeach the motherfucker!

Yeah, I think it's time.

Which is still better than;

200_d.gif

He got a vaccine developed in less than half the time predicted by your Lord Fauci

Fucking troll
He didn't do shit since he doesn't know how to develop a vaccine. Fauci is just a mouth piece best to be ignored like a child.

Another 4 or 5 Americans died from Covid under Joe Biden while you were posting that. By the time you read this, ten or more Americans will have died from Covid under Joe Biden, who has NO PLAN to deal with it.

Why not nest these goofy daily diatribes under one thread Marv - Do we really need it daily?

White House senior COVID adviser, Andy Slavitt, struggles to explain why Florida's COVID numbers are similar to California's, but Kalifornia is basically in lockdown.

Basically, he doesn't know, but he assures listeners that masks, social distancing, and prohibiting large gatherings work.

White House senior COVID adviser, Andy Slavitt, struggles to explain why Florida's COVID numbers are similar to California's, but Kalifornia is basically in lockdown.

Basically, he doesn't know, but he assures listeners that masks, social distancing, and prohibiting large gatherings work.

The Biden administration is the most anti-science presidential administration in history. They're taking medical and scientific advice from union bosses and communist propagandists instead of doctors, researchers, and infectious disease experts (when they're thinking about it at all, which is not often). And it's killing thousands of us every day!

Forum List

Back