Biden gas prices spike to $3.62

WTF?

Saudi Arabia and other major oil producers on Sunday announced surprise cuts totaling up to 1.15 million barrels per day from May until the end of the year, a move that could raise prices worldwide.

Price increase, NOT UNTIL MAY, but an immediate price increase?
Teabaggers can't figure it out, so..............."The gubmint".
News flash champ, gas prices have been going up for the last two years.

So many people were not working (unemployed) therefore not driving, that demand for gasoline went way down, and the price fell.

Would you rather have $3 gas, and 10% unemployment, or $4 gas and 4% unemployment?

Like we've been saying since the Rabid Right blamed poor old Joes Leasing pause for the increase in gas prices. It is the first step in the oil exploration process. Next comes the seismic survey teams and the geophysicists to determine if they want to drill.......
So biden is slow walking his promise to end the Oil Age

And meanwhile oil prices remain high

Did you also enjoy your 10.3% unemployment?
I would have loved it, but I owned by own company so I didn't get to participate.

There's never been a time in my life where I couldn't find some work or other.

The hard part is finding people who want to work, especially when the Gov't is handing out checks that are larger than a lot of them make working...

So, the oil companies have plenty of permits to drill.
But teabaggers concentrate on the MASSIVE 24% the the federal government controls, ignoring the other 76% that they don't.

Oil drillers shrug off Trump's U.S. Arctic wildlife refuge auction

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-alaska-oil

Jan 5, 2021 — The Trump administration on Wednesday found few takers at its sale of drilling leases in a pristine Arctic wildlife refuge, with an Alaska ...
I know that the federal government has many tentacles and therefore many ways to help biden keep his promise

I know that the federal government has many tentacles and therefore many ways to help biden keep his promise

He just HAD to find a way to touch a young girl. Such a creepy Pedo. But, yes, his policies have EVERYTHING to do with the rising price of fuel. There's no mistaking that fact.

Really?

WASHINGTON— Federal data show the Biden administration approved 6,430 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first two years, outpacing the Trump administration's 6,172 drilling-permit approvals in its first two years.Jan 24, 2023

Biden Administration Oil, Gas Drilling Approvals Outpace ...​

Forum List

Back