Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

Links are required. Ask the mods as to why. I do not make the rules.
Then report me, and get your ass handed to you.
Copywritten material requires links.
If it's not copywritten, no link is required.

Such as when I posted Trumps quote about there being 15 cases, soon going down to zero.

No link needed, since it has multiple sources.

So stop the lies, and start debating instead.

So you're saying that market gains propped up by lowered rates is bad?

2019 wants to talk with you regarding Trump's economic genius.
You still didn’t answer my question. You vilified Trump all day despite the market and the economy doing well pre pandemic. Are you going to answer my question or not?

Then report me, and get your ass handed to you.
Copywritten material requires links.
If it's not copywritten, no link is required.

Such as when I posted Trumps quote about there being 15 cases, soon going down to zero.

No link needed, since it has multiple sources.

So stop the lies, and start debating instead.
You seem triggered. Are you going to burn and loot now?

Links are required. Ask the mods as to why. I do not make the rules.
And you either get the rules wrong, or lie about what they are.

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Well, if you didn't want to be blamed, maybe should have let someone else work on the program. Republicans own it.
What was the main purpose of PPP? It was bipartisan but I do not mind the GOP owning it. Are you going to answer any of the questions I ask? Pretty rude. I answer Yours.

And you either get the rules wrong, or lie about what they are.

Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
You seem upset again. Should the businesses in your area be worried?

What was the main purpose of PPP? It was bipartisan but I do not mind the GOP owning it. Are you going to answer any of the questions I ask? Pretty rude. I answer Yours.
You don't answer my questions. You also lie, hilariously badly, and never admit it.

I've answer so many of your questions but you ignore it because it doesn't fit your distorted reality. That's what's happening here.

We both know your pointless questions, such as the purpose of the PPP. The fact is that there was massive waste.

Since you're stupid, I needed to clarify what I meant by "closed the white house office" to explain it didn't mean eliminate. It was closed, downsized, moved and merged.

Nowhere did I say eliminate. That's just the voices in your head wanting to argue about what I didn't say.
"closed" = "downsized and merged" in your world? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :dig:

You changed your story when I proved you lied.

You still didn’t answer my question. You vilified Trump all day despite the market and the economy doing well pre pandemic. Are you going to answer my question or not?
I didn't vilify Trump because the market was doing well. I vilify Trump because he demonstrated that he was willing to damage or destroy our way of government in order to maintain power.

I've been totally consistent. The economy under Obama was okay. The economy under Trump was okay. The economy under Biden is a mess due to COVID.

I've been totally consistent in saying that the president has far less influence on the economy than people believe.

You don't answer my questions. You also lie, hilariously badly, and never admit it.

I've answer so many of your questions but you ignore it because it doesn't fit your distorted reality. That's what's happening here.

We both know your pointless questions, such as the purpose of the PPP. The fact is that there was massive waste.
What was the purpose of PPP? It’s OK if you don’t know.

I didn't vilify Trump because the market was doing well. I vilify Trump because he demonstrated that he was willing to damage or destroy our way of government in order to maintain power.

I've been totally consistent. The economy under Obama was okay. The economy under Trump was okay. The economy under Biden is a mess due to COVID.

I've been totally consistent in saying that the president has far less influence on the economy than people believe.
What do people “believe “? The President I agree doesn’t have all the praise or blame.

You wanna explain why you lied about what the rules were?

You told me to follow a non-existent rule so many times I could call that Trolling.
Lied? I asked for links for several of your assertions and you provided none. You asked me to Google it myself. Report me. See how it goes for you.

Forum List

Back