Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

No doubt, if the market were down, you’d be attacking Biden for it. So would everyone else on the right.

Instead you have to invent an idiotic excuse to say it’s bad that the market is up despite it being the only way you’ll ever retire.
If the market were down due to what? How can it be down when there is no other place for pension and 401k managers to invest. With rates are record lows where would you invest?

Not how the site works. Please follow the rules.
NSC Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense

Established in 2014, the Directorate was responsible for monitoring global health risks, including disease outbreaks, and coordinating the federal government's .

This doesn't require a citation.

If the market were down due to what? How can it be down when there is no other place for pension and 401k managers to invest. With rates are record lows where would you invest?
If the market were down because the economy is doing SO BADLY under Biden we wouldn’t ever hear the end of it.

The market is way up and it’s silence.

After years of Trump supporters bragging about market returns, the silence is pretty weird.

Established in 2014, the Directorate was responsible for monitoring global health risks, including disease outbreaks, and coordinating the federal government's .

This doesn't require a citation.
It does. These are just words typed by you.

If the market were down because the economy is doing SO BADLY under Biden we wouldn’t ever hear the end of it.

The market is way up and it’s silence.

After years of Trump supporters bragging about market returns, the silence is pretty weird.
You didn’t answer my question. Rates are at record lows.

That's not your original post on the topic. :auiqs.jpg:
Since you're stupid, I needed to clarify what I meant by "closed the white house office" to explain it didn't mean eliminate. It was closed, downsized, moved and merged.

Nowhere did I say eliminate. That's just the voices in your head wanting to argue about what I didn't say.

Since you're stupid, I needed to clarify what I meant by "closed the white house office" to explain it didn't mean eliminate. It was closed, downsized, moved and merged.

Nowhere did I say eliminate. That's just the voices in your head wanting to argue about what I didn't say.
Your back pedaling is amusing. What would you have done if you were president?

It does. These are just words typed by you.
Then why did you say that the rules require that a link (citation) be posted?

If they're my words, they don't require a citation. And no forum rule requires a poster to post anything to back up what he posted.

So why all the LIES about follow the rules?

Then why did you say that the rules require that a link (citation) be posted?

If they're my words, they don't require a citation. And no forum rule requires a poster to post anything to back up what he posted.

So why all the LIES about follow the rules?
Links are required. Ask the mods as to why. I do not make the rules.

Gas prices and food prices are great now. Fuck Trump and his low Gas and food prices. Now we have a great economy. Honestly I don't know how any can afford to have Thanksgiving and if they can, I don't know how anyone can afford to get there. Let go Brandon!

Your back pedaling is amusing. What would you have done if you were president?
As I said, I wouldn't have closed the

As I said, I wouldn't have closed the

So that is all you would have done?

Forum List

Back