Biden has more S&P records than Trump. Trump also had 3 million fewer jobs than when he started

I don't know. I didn't design the program.

It looks like it was intended to enrich business owners, which are by and large a Republican voting block.
Nope. It was designed to prevent massive layoffs. The formula was based on employee retention. So while it did that it also to your point helped company owners significantly. Glad you learned something. You’re welcome.

As usual democrats have better economies and we are reminded just how useless and pathetic Trump was as a president. He marked the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression

It seems you forgot that Democrats locked the country down due to the pandemic to tank Trump's economy and then as soon as Biden took over office, the left opened the country back up.

Nope. It was designed to prevent massive layoffs. The formula was based on employee retention. So while it did that it also to your point helped company owners significantly. Glad you learned something. You’re welcome.
So there weren't massive layoffs?

The economy lost 10 million jobs.

As usual democrats have better economies and we are reminded just how useless and pathetic Trump was as a president. He marked the worst presidential job record since the Great Depression

Poor old billy doesn’t understand that when the FED, independent of the executive and legislative branch, maintains near zero percent interest rates it limits the ability of investment community to maximize investment returns which leaves the stock market the only option.

Lied? I asked for links for several of your assertions and you provided none. You asked me to Google it myself. Report me. See how it goes for you.
You asked me for a link about the Obama office. I posted it's designation, at which point you said the rules require I provide a link to what I posted.
As it was common source material (public knowledge) and multiply sourceable, I told you go google your own link.

That's when you went apoplectic asking me to follow the rules.

Poor old billy doesn’t understand that when the FED, independent of the executive and legislative branch, maintains near zero percent interest rates it limits the ability of investment community to maximize investment returns which leaves the stock market the only option.
But what is there to invest? The economy is supposed to be "horrible".

Because of sources and methods. We got the information either from NSA, elint, Satellite recon, or spies on the ground.
If it was such a global life threatening event then maybe it should not have been classified? Was it classified for the world or just the US as every country has struggled with this.

You asked me for a link about the Obama office. I posted it's designation, at which point you said the rules require I provide a link to what I posted.
As it was common source material (public knowledge) and multiply sourceable, I told you go google your own link.

That's when you went apoplectic asking me to follow the rules.
I have asked you for links for all your false statements.

Relative...everything is relative. It could have been 50 million. Business owners were panicked. I saw it firsthand. Many asked me if they should sell their homes.
Great. So inflation isn't that high relative to what it could be then.

I'm sure that'll go over like a ton of bricks.

I'm old enough to remember that Trump's economy got shaky when interest rates went all the way up to 2% and the Fed had to back off before we hit a recession in 2019.

Of course, that was part of a conspiracy by the Fed to hurt Trump. Or so the paranoid delusions of the right thought.

Compared to what could have been? No. The PPP loans saved many a job.
The employers had to retain 80% so yes many still lost jobs.
But you said it prevented massive layoffs.
10 million is massive.
Relative...everything is relative. It could have been 50 million. Business owners were panicked. I saw it firsthand. Many asked me if they should sell their homes.
You just predicted higher unemployment than during the great depression.

In 2019, around 157.54 million people were employed in the United States.

Unemployment rate
The rate peaked at 25.6% during the Great Depression, in May 1933,

Well it just isn’t the stock market I’m afraid. It’s most economic metrics that are better under democrats:

Forum List

Back