Biden has told Obama he’s running again

I didn't like that Yankee windbag either. Unfortunately for me, Satan and her band of demons were running. So I was inevitably sucked in to the lesser of two evils bullshit. Same for 2020.

And the candidates just keep getting worse and worse. This is not going to end well.

I could not agree more, this is not going to end well. But it is the inevitable result of always picking the lesser of two evils, as they are still evil.

COVID messed up our plans to take a trip to Malta to see if it were somewhere we could retire to, but depending upon the next couple of years we might reschedule it.

and no Trump = No Biden.

Each cycle the choices get worse and worse. It is a race to the bottom, and we have it hit and they just keep digging deeper.
“Worse”?
I’d say ALL good real Americans got exactly what they wanted from Trump.
For anyone who is a patriotic American nationalist, a traditionalist, a freedom loving constitutionalist, a heterosexual Christian, a self funded ambitious go-getter there really wasn’t much not to like.

“Worse”?
For anyone who is a patriotic American nationalist, a traditionalist, a freedom loving constitutionalist, a heterosexual Christian, a self funded ambitious go-getter there really wasn’t much not to like.

Yeah, we see what they got on Sedition Day ... insanity.

Disney joe
Groomer joe

President Joe

tenor.gif

“Worse”?

I am sure you would say that. But you have no earthly clue what a good real American is.

as you proved in your next sentence.

I could not agree more, this is not going to end well. But it is the inevitable result of always picking the lesser of two evils, as they are still evil.

COVID messed up our plans to take a trip to Malta to see if it were somewhere we could retire to, but depending upon the next couple of years we might reschedule it.
I have no doubt that in the 70's you spent some time in Canada too. Malta is not far enough. Please look to another planet for your traitorous exit.

I have no doubt that in the 70's you spent some time in Canada too. Malta is not far enough. Please look to another planet for your traitorous exit.

Only been to Canada once, the wife and I went there on our Honeymoon back in 93.

In the 70s I was living in Iran with my family. My father worked for Haliburton at the time

It's proven. You just pick yourself up and carry on as though it never happened

Yeah, there have been about a dozen cases of it proven so far, most were Repubs. Soon it will be proven for Trump's Chief of Staff

Forum List

Back