biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

Reading problems or just a stupid LW loon? Don't bother.

I said I paid all Property, gas, gift, capital gains etc. In other words followed existing Tax code.

I didn't say you didn't pay them. I am questioning your bitching over paying for the infrastructure you use.

Are you in the camp of tax them until they're poor? Sounds like it

The Walton family avoided paying an estimated $607 million because much of their compensation is derived from dividends, which are taxed at a lower rate than salaries.

Taxpayers Subsidize Walmart and America's Richest Family to the Tune of $7.8 Billion Annually | AFL-CIO.

Do you suppose the Walton's would become poor if they had to pay taxes the same amount on their income as others do?

I believe income should be taxed as income, period.

They????
That leaves a lot of open territory
You listen to GOP propaganda instead of news, Super Duper. A real chump of the rich....

Wealthiest Americans pay just 3.4% of income in taxes, …

WebApr 13, 2022 · Wealthiest Americans pay just 3.4% of income in taxes, investigation reveals | US income inequality | The Guardian. Michael Bloomberg, who earned an average of $2.05bn a year from 2013 to 2018 ...

The Walton family avoided paying an estimated $607 million because much of their compensation is derived from dividends, which are taxed at a lower rate than salaries.

Taxpayers Subsidize Walmart and America's Richest Family to the Tune of $7.8 Billion Annually | AFL-CIO.

Do you suppose the Walton's would become poor if they had to pay taxes the same amount on their income as others do?

Wealthiest Americans pay just 3.4% of income in taxes, …

WebApr 13, 2022 · Wealthiest Americans pay just 3.4% of income in taxes, investigation reveals | US income inequality | The Guardian. Michael Bloomberg, who earned an average of $2.05bn a year from 2013 to 2018 ...

meanwhile back at the ranch...
no one, i mean no one has tried more to avoid paying their tax bill than the bidens
Now it's come out hunter, owed 300000 k in 2014 but the clock has run out.

How about instead of raising taxes on anybody we just cut back on Federal spending?

Democrats never think about that, do they?

By the way, in any raising of taxes those Blue Collar workers are going to get screwed.

I don't know all the details to their taxes, and you don't either.
I don't believe all income should be taxed the same. Too many
variables especially for the poor and the rich. AOC even wants to tax
unrealized gains in the stock market.

I don't know all the details to their taxes, and you don't either.
I don't believe all income should be taxed the same. Too many
variables especially for the poor and the rich. AOC even wants to tax
unrealized gains in the stock market.

The point wasn't about them specifically. Income should be taxed as income.

The point wasn't about them specifically. Income should be taxed as income.
You leave out the variables? Depreciation of equipment, etc.? Insurance?
There are so many to list. Then you have the small businesses that are not incorporated
and even if it looks like the owner is getting big bucks, that really isn't the case, is it?

You leave out the variables? Depreciation of equipment, etc.? Insurance?
There are so many to list. Then you have the small businesses that are not incorporated
and even if it looks like the owner is getting big bucks, that really isn't the case, is it?

I am leaving out nothing. You are arguing for deductions.

That has nothing to do with the fact that some income is taxed less than other income.

If the Walton's income was taxed at the same rate as the people running their stores, that is not going to cause them to become poor.

That has nothing to do with the fact that some income is taxed less than other income.

If the Walton's income was taxed at the same rate as the people running their stores, that is not going to cause them to become poor.
Again, you don't know the details that their CPA has.

Again, you don't know the details that their CPA has.

And it's irrelevant. You simply have nothing to address what I said. Some people's incomes are taxed at lower rates than others. It should not be that way.

Investment is risky. Smart people will not invest in a risky startup company if the Tax on cashout is >50% including state tax.

This is why America is a leader. Risk takers. They dont invent 5G in Cuba. Or in America for fun.

Investment is risky. Smart people will not invest in a risky startup company if the Tax on cashout is >50% including state tax.

This is why America is a leader. Risk takers. They dont invent 5G in Cuba. Or in America for fun.

Yes they will invest. Always with the excuses. Just because their income is taxed at same rate as others is NOT going to cause them to start hiding their money under their bed.

The rich are paying the same percentage in taxes as you are which is a huge giveaway to them. You are totally duped by them and baffled by BS. Republicans can only talk about federal income taxes, our only progressive tax....
always-S.jpg

Forum List

Back