biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

That depends on how much libs choose to tax everyone

If you want to punish the rich you have to punish the poor too

Since the poor are paying little to nothing now under the flat tax they will pay more

Which they should
The bottom fifth of the country in income pays 19% in all taxes. Everything you know is wrong. They just came out yesterday and said the billionaires on average are paying 6% in federal income taxes. Good job! That's Fair LOL... Google the only tax graph you need to know and educate yourself for crying out loud....

No…not “give you their money”

Use their money to invest in schools, healthcare, infrastructure, public services

Like we used to
Too bad we're spending all that needed money on war against Russia. It sucks when Republicans do it to fight terrorism, but okay to fight Russia, huh.

The bottom fifth of the country in income pays 19% in all taxes. Everything you know is wrong. They just came out yesterday and said the billionaires on average are paying 6% in federal income taxes. Good job! That's Fair LOL... Google the only tax graph you need to know and educate yourself for crying out loud....
One person paying $60 million a year, for 20 years is a billion dollars is not enough tax fir one man.

You are functionally stupid

Nobody wants to be on welfare, they're looking for a good job which barely exists in GOP USA... You probably live in a scumbag red state where you have to go on welfare to get health care LOL. we're talking about the rich and of course your comment is totally irrelevant.
You smoke a lot of weed, huh.

1687556508750.gif

They????
That leaves a lot of open territory

Too bad we're spending all that needed money on war against Russia. It sucks when Republicans do it to fight terrorism, but okay to fight Russia, huh.

Money well spent

We spend $850 billion a year on our military. Ukraine is using some of that equipment to kill Russians

We don’t have a wealth tax, so “available wealth” is moot. Half the country pays no federal income tax, and that includes a significant portion of the middle class.

We need to stop putting almost the entire tax burden on the top 20% of earners when the bottom half pay only 3%.
Available wealth is your ability to pay
The total tax burden is higher on the working poor

The working poor struggle to pay, the wealthy have no problem. Their tax burden does not affect their day to day life

Available wealth is your ability to pay
The total tax burden is higher on the working poor

The working poor struggle to pay, the wealthy have no problem. Their tax burden does not affect their day to day life

Available wealth
Interesting. Say I started working at age 13. I learned to earn-save-re-invest using only AFTER TAX DOLLARS. Say 50 years later I have a Billion dollars in assets. I was already taxed every dollar earned to create the initial wealth.

Assets I pull out are taxed again (Capital gains). If I give away someone is taxed again, GIFT TAX. I buy big houses, I pay big property tax. I pay big tax on expensive cars, boats trips lodging etc. But it is all using my AFTER TAX dollars that I worked for in my 20s' 30s' etc. Now you want another bite of the apple because I was smart?

Interesting. Say I started working at age 13. I learned to earn-save-re-invest using only AFTER TAX DOLLARS. Say 50 years later I have a Billion dollars in assets. I was already taxed every dollar earned to create the initial wealth.

Assets I pull out are taxed again (Capital gains). If I give away someone is taxed again, GIFT TAX. I buy big houses, I pay big property tax. I pay big tax on expensive cars, boats trips lodging etc. But it is all using my AFTER TAX dollars that I worked for in my 20s' 30s' etc. Now you want another bite of the apple because I was smart?

Because you once paid a tax you should no longer have to pay for the infrastructure that makes your house even viable? Roads, fire protection, etc?

Hunter deducted 50,000 in membership fees to a sex club on his taxes. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it.

Listening to the old influence pedaling criminal talking about taxing the rich is like listening to the foxes as they discuss the new safety measures on the chicken coop.

Because you once paid a tax you should no longer have to pay for the infrastructure that makes your house even viable? Roads, fire protection, etc?

Reading problems or just a stupid LW loon? Don't bother.

I said I paid all Property, gas, gift, capital gains etc. In other words followed existing Tax code.

Forum List

Back