Biden: If I Was Prez I’d Require Everyone to Wear a Mask

Uh. Too bad you’ll never get the chance.
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

:clap::clap: I applaud him. Ignorant people don't wear a mask.

Under what in the constitution does the President of the United States have the authority to force people to wear masks? What the libs don't realize is that this is America, NOT the Liberal Paradise of North Fucking Korea.
The left want fascist dictators. It’s their dream.

Idiot-gram ^^^; variety total ignorance.

The left does not support Donald Trump, Trumpism is fascism.
Democrats are the only thing fascist in America, shitforbrains.
“Stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition”

Yeah, want to provide some evidence to prove your claim? Next time you post something and sign it, make sure you use proper from. I'll help you with standard English:

Democrats are the only thing fascist in America.

Very truly yours,

Shitforbrains, aka Weatherman2020

The Deep State 'medical team' said that wearing masks would stop or slow the virus. There is 0 evidence that is true however, there is lots of media hype claiming it is true. NOW they tell us if you're protesting, somehow it's OK not to wear a mask but, if Trump holds a rally, suddenly we are all at risk. What a bunch of blatant lies.

The Deep State 'medical team' said that wearing masks would stop or slow the virus. There is 0 evidence that is true however, there is lots of media hype claiming it is true. NOW they tell us if you're protesting, somehow it's OK not to wear a mask but, if Trump holds a rally, suddenly we are all at risk. What a bunch of blatant lies.

I don't think we know enough about this virus to make any qualified determinations. My doctor or her nurse partitioner at the Cleveland Clinic calls me from time to time because they want to keep me at home as much as possible instead of coming in for visits. They recommended that I wear a mask in public, wash my hands frequently, and use sanitizer when that isn't possible. So that's what I do.

I remember when AIDS first hit this country. It was the same thing. They were making all kinds of recommendations before they even really understood it. At the time, I was delivering and repairing home medical equipment. Anytime we picked up our equipment from a deceased AIDS patient, we had to dress up in space suits. When we brought it back into the warehouse, it had to be quarantined for three days before I could test, clean or repair it. It wasn't until later when they had enough testing results to determine you can't catch AIDS by touching something.

I don't think we know enough about this virus to make any qualified determinations. My doctor or her nurse partitioner at the Cleveland Clinic calls me from time to time because they want to keep me at home as much as possible instead of coming in for visits. They recommended that I wear a mask in public, wash my hands frequently, and use sanitizer when that isn't possible. So that's what I do.

I remember when AIDS first hit this country. It was the same thing. They were making all kinds of recommendations before they even really understood it. At the time, I was delivering and repairing home medical equipment. Anytime we picked up our equipment from a deceased AIDS patient, we had to dress up in space suits. When we brought it back into the warehouse, it had to be quarantined for three days before I could test, clean or repair it. It wasn't until later when they had enough testing results to determine you can't catch AIDS by touching something.
Just saw my doctor for my 'yearly' and he told me masks were useless and that Covid is the same virus we have been living with for decades upon decades. Funny, I went into the exam room wearing a mask and the first thing he said is "were you going to rob a bank?"

Just saw my doctor for my 'yearly' and he told me masks were useless and that Covid is the same virus we have been living with for decades upon decades. Funny, I went into the exam room wearing a mask and the first thing he said is "were you going to rob a bank?"

Well, I'm pretty high risk given my age and medical problems, so perhaps they treat us differently. But I haven't been ill in that way and have been doing what they said, so if it's not broke, don't fix it. Mind you, I hate it like all hell.

Well, I'm pretty high risk given my age and medical problems, so perhaps they treat us differently. But I haven't been ill in that way and have been doing what they said, so if it's not broke, don't fix it. Mind you, I hate it like all hell.
At my age, everything is a risk so I do understand where you are coming from I just don't like government mandating what I have to or don't have to wear based statistical 'models' that use incomplete data sets.

Masks help protect people. Wearing one while you are out in in public until a potential vaccine is available is the right thing to do in my opinion. I wish Trump would simply just encourage people to do the right thing and wear their masks for the betterment of our country's collective short term health.

So
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

You applaud a dictatorship?
You might now.
You make zero sense.

Wanna try again?

You have a dictator now.
Haha.

You really are dumb.

To get the economy rolling and not sick like a lot of people in TX, AZ and FL are doing now.
I'm intelligent not stupid, I imagine you do not wear a mask, like tramp.
Tell me how Trump is a dictator. List specific actions.

Sorry you can't figure it out, he has a rouge AG.

To get the economy rolling and not sick like a lot of people in TX, AZ and FL are doing now.
I'm intelligent not stupid, I imagine you do not wear a mask, like tramp.

the stupid people that went to tramps rallies in OK and AZ deserve what they get, even if their grandparents die.

Its called being accountable and loving your neighbor as yourself. You religious freaks are crazy.
so you lied about him being a dictator.

That was easy, dummy.

Um, I don't lie, he has a rogue AG and he is rogue. Need I say more.
You lied. You claimed Trump was a dictator.

You can’t show how he is a dictator. You lied.

He is.
You already posted that lie.

No need to humiliate yourself again over the same lie, liar.

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

ignorant people do things they are told to do without knowing anything about what they are doing.

Masks help protect people. Wearing one while you are out in in public until a potential vaccine is available is the right thing to do in my opinion. I wish Trump would simply just encourage people to do the right thing and wear their masks for the betterment of our country's collective short term health.
that's not true it's a false sense of safety is all the mask will give you.

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

Are you one of those hypochondriac wackos is see driving alone in their car with a mask and disposable gloves on?
With a straw in a gallon of hand sanitizer.

Let's face it, if Trump were to dictate that everyone wear a mask the Democrats and the MSM would be running around with their hair on fire and trying to impeach him again.
Hell, they want to impeach him cuz he isn't telling everyone to wear a mask.

Sorry kid, ingesting disinfectant is a tRumpling thing, remember?
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

Are you one of those hypochondriac wackos is see driving alone in their car with a mask and disposable gloves on?
With a straw in a gallon of hand sanitizer.

that's not true it's a false sense of safety is all the mask will give you.

I guess it depends on who you are listening to but most disease experts seem to agree that it helps reduce the chances of spreading the virus.

Ebe2YEhWsAAlmvj

Forum List

Back