Biden: If I Was Prez I’d Require Everyone to Wear a Mask

So
Uh. Too bad you’ll never get the chance.
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

:clap::clap: I applaud him. Ignorant people don't wear a mask.
You applaud a dictatorship?
You might now.
You make zero sense.

Wanna try again?

You have a dictator now.
Haha.

You really are dumb.

To get the economy rolling and not sick like a lot of people in TX, AZ and FL are doing now.
I'm intelligent not stupid, I imagine you do not wear a mask, like tramp.
Tell me how Trump is a dictator. List specific actions.

Sorry you can't figure it out, he has a rouge AG.

To get the economy rolling and not sick like a lot of people in TX, AZ and FL are doing now.

the stupid people that went to tramps rallies in OK and AZ deserve what they get, even if their grandparents die.

Its called being accountable and loving your neighbor as yourself. You religious freaks are crazy.
so you lied about him being a dictator.

That was easy, dummy.

Um, I don't lie, he has a rogue AG and he is rogue. Need I say more.
You lied. You claimed Trump was a dictator.

You can’t show how he is a dictator. You lied.

So
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

You might now.
You make zero sense.

Wanna try again?

You have a dictator now.
Haha.

You really are dumb.

the stupid people that went to tramps rallies in OK and AZ deserve what they get, even if their grandparents die.

Its called being accountable and loving your neighbor as yourself. You religious freaks are crazy.

That was easy, dummy.

You just lied.

Wear masks or shut down the country? Only the right would choose to shut down the country. Great call.

I'll just not wear a mask and tell Biden to shove it up his ass okay. :eusa_hand: Tune in next week when Dems threaten to dictate how many squares of toilet paper you are permitted to use.

I'll just not wear a mask and tell Biden to shove it up his ass okay. :eusa_hand: Tune in next week when Dems threaten to dictate how many squares of toilet paper you are permitted to use.
And that’s why TX is calling back it’s opening up. Bravo.

1593202222610.png

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

Under what in the constitution does the President of the United States have the authority to force people to wear masks? What the libs don't realize is that this is America, NOT the Liberal Paradise of North Fucking Korea.
The left want fascist dictators. It’s their dream.

No we want to open up the economy intelligently, not Fl or TX way.

Fine. Then in November, you can elect Sleepy Joe and he can shut down the economy again in January.

He might need to if this keeps up, but first he will insist everyone wears a mask, before he shuts down the economy.

So
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

You might now.
You make zero sense.

Wanna try again?

You have a dictator now.
Haha.

You really are dumb.

That was easy, dummy.

You lied. You claimed Trump was a dictator.

You can’t show how he is a dictator. You lied.

He is.

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

He’s pretty ignorant he is wearing his on his chin. Derp.
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

He’s pretty ignorant he is wearing his on his chin. Derp.
That picture is photoshopped.
1593203537308.png

real men wear a mask.

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

Under what in the constitution does the President of the United States have the authority to force people to wear masks? What the libs don't realize is that this is America, NOT the Liberal Paradise of North Fucking Korea.

Fine. Then in November, you can elect Sleepy Joe and he can shut down the economy again in January.

He might need to if this keeps up, but first he will insist everyone wears a mask, before he shuts down the economy.

This is the whole difference between America and liberal extremism. Americans don't believe that any President has the authority to either shut down the economy or require the people to weak masks.

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

This is the whole difference between America and liberal extremism. Americans don't believe that any President has the authority to either shut down the economy or require the people to weak masks.
And the reality is poor leadership did shut down the country. Feel it’s power.

View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

"Biden has rarely been seen in public without a mask since he restarted campaign and media appearances."

Thank goodness for small favors!

We don't have to see too much of him.

Last edited:
View attachment 355447

View attachment 355448

Even if he could, it can't be enforced. Would local police give you a citation for non-compliance of a executive order? The only way he could make it law is through the Congress, and that would invite all kinds of constitutional challenges.

Forum List

Back