Biden: "I'm Not Gonna Raise Your Taxes"...

We can afford to cut government spending massively, back to the levels when America was great.

Give me the time you are talking about and we can discuss how great we were

I can give you a tax rate that was great, it was 5 percent.

During that time America practically built Western civilization. Now we are sliding to a 3rd world garbage dump.

Leftism was never great.

When did we have a tax rate of five percent?
Give me a year. I doubt if that rate applied to the wealthy

We can afford to cut government spending massively, back to the levels when America was great.

During that time America practically built Western civilization. Now we are sliding to a 3rd world garbage dump.

Leftism was never great.

Let's talk about true greatness - no income tax at all. That was about 100 years ago, it should be removed again.

Obama Biden pulled this in 2008; except the number was $250,000; not $400,000. When Trump came in ‘17, Americans’ net take-home pay increased. If you watched the debate, Pence was correct to call Harris out on why she and Biden were saying they would eliminate the Trump tax cut. Someone needs to talk bluntly with Biden-Harris and make them explicitly say that Americans making less than $400k will not see a decline in their net take-home pay percentage.

Everyone benefit from other people taxes.

They are not going to raise taxes on less than 400,000 , I think that is too much.

Yep, they're not going to raise our taxes, they're going to change our taxes so we get to keep less, how lucky...dumbass.

Anyone who has stocks and dividends will be hit when "capital gains" is taxed as regular income.
That nails most retirees, unless its in a 401k or IRA.

Cry me a river

Those 401ks are taxed like income. Just like capital gains should be. Very few Americans have substantial savings in stocks
Half of all American households own stocks and/or bonds and capital gain tax is applied to more than just the sale of them including real estate, coins, and art. As always you know only what you are spoon-fed by EatTheRich.com.
Most own stocks as part of a retirement plan. It gets taxed as income

Yes, I’m sure so many working Americans have an extensive coin or art collection. If they do, they have probably lost money on it.
You conveniently ignored real estate, Coward. Lots of Americans sell their houses and sooner or later pay cap gains. The bottom line remains untouched ... higher taxes are not the path to American prosperity and you can wiggle and squirm all you want, Comrade Winger, but you can't change that fact.

Most Americans own houses. If you sell and buy something of equal value, you pay nothing. If you sell and cash out, you get a one time exemption.

Higher taxes are a path to public programs that help everyone.

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society

Libs just want to raise taxes on others. President Trump schlonged the wealthy libs by limiting the amount of SALT deductions they could take- in essence raising their taxes.

They had a conniption.

Everyone benefit from other people taxes.

They are not going to raise taxes on less than 400,000 , I think that is too much.
Biden is a liar. He will raise taxes on us all

Clinton made the same promise and never meant it. He broke it before he was even sworn in.I

Biden is the same animal and already proven to be a racist liar and dishonest pig
Biden is a shit bag

Leftism was never great.

Let's talk about true greatness - no income tax at all. That was about 100 years ago, it should be removed again.

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society.

I prefer the society we live in today over the society of 100 years ago. Those were ugly times and anything but great.

Biden is actually telling the truth. He won't raise our taxes, but President Harris will after Nance takes out Plugs with her 25th Amendment "Commission".

Obama did the same thing with the Bush tax cuts. He kept the cuts for lower incomes and eliminated for the rich.

With a $2 trillion deficit, we can’t afford such generosity for the rich

Show us a link where Biden says he will keep some of the Trump tax cuts.
You only have to see the VP debate from a few days ago. Kamala Harris REPEATEDLY stated they would not change rates for anyone making less than $400k

Leftism was never great.

I prefer the society we live in today over the society of 100 years ago. Those were ugly times and anything but great.

Of course you do, you are not an American. You hate freedom and love communism.

Taxation is theft, this nation was built to minimize that theft. Then we idiots let super morons like yourself have any power. Big mistake that still needs to be fixed.

Back then we made Western civilization. Today we would be already populating Mars, if it wasn't for these Marxists Luciferians that come in the way of progress for their endless desire of free shit.

Anyone who has stocks and dividends will be hit when "capital gains" is taxed as regular income.

Cry me a river

Those 401ks are taxed like income. Just like capital gains should be. Very few Americans have substantial savings in stocks
Half of all American households own stocks and/or bonds and capital gain tax is applied to more than just the sale of them including real estate, coins, and art. As always you know only what you are spoon-fed by EatTheRich.com.

Yes, I’m sure so many working Americans have an extensive coin or art collection. If they do, they have probably lost money on it.
You conveniently ignored real estate, Coward. Lots of Americans sell their houses and sooner or later pay cap gains. The bottom line remains untouched ... higher taxes are not the path to American prosperity and you can wiggle and squirm all you want, Comrade Winger, but you can't change that fact.

Most Americans own houses. If you sell and buy something of equal value, you pay nothing. If you sell and cash out, you get a one time exemption.

Libs just want to raise taxes on others. President Trump schlonged the wealthy libs by limiting the amount of SALT deductions they could take- in essence raising their taxes.

They had a conniption.

We want to have the public revenue to help those who need helping.
The super wealthy do not need helping

Leftism was never great.

That is such Progressive Propaganda. Taxes to pay for essential services (police, fire) and infrastructure (roads, bridges) are not the equivalent of the Taxes Theft used for redistribution schemes and the public trough feasts for Big Government Cronies. The meager and poor quality services we receive are just a veneer to justify the Big Graft racket.

Leftism was never great.

That is such Progressive Propaganda. Taxes to pay for essential services (police, fire) and infrastructure (roads, bridges) are not the equivalent of the Taxes Theft used for redistribution schemes and the public trough feasts for Big Government Cronies. The meager and poor quality services we receive are just a veneer to justify the Big Graft racket.

We the People decide how our public revenue is spent through our elected representatives.

We have decided to help those Americans who need helping.

We built the best society ever, with the lowest taxes ever.

Used to be before we sold out to Supply Side Economics.

Those tax cuts and deregulation came at the price of reduced public services, lower wages, fewer benefits and less benefits.

We shifted the burden of those services from the wealthy to the working class

Cry me a river

They had a conniption.

We want to have the public revenue to help those who need helping.
The super wealthy do not need helping

The Super Wealthy are the ones who complained about President Trump limiting the SALT deductions.

It wasn't the homeless.

In fact, before he signed it, President Trump asked his own personal tax adviser about it. The CPA told him "It will cost you plenty, an unbelievable amount ."

Obama did the same thing with the Bush tax cuts. He kept the cuts for lower incomes and eliminated for the rich.

With a $2 trillion deficit, we can’t afford such generosity for the rich

Show us a link where Biden says he will keep some of the Trump tax cuts.
You only have to see the VP debate from a few days ago. Kamala Harris REPEATEDLY stated they would not change rates for anyone making less than $400k

Forum List

Back