Biden inflation ....

He's going to have to wait for post-COVID supply chains to be repaired -- we're still quite a ways away -- and hope that growth and associated demand don't overwhelm them in the coming months.

It's possible that inflation will mitigate the growth & demand down to a dull roar and allow that to happen organically. Since we're in uncharted waters right now, there is really no way to know for sure.

There are also signs that employers are increasing wage offers for new employees, part of this dance between wages and inflation, which would allow effective wages to somewhat keep up with inflation.

And now, back to the shallow, ignorant, partisan finger-pointing bullshit.

Last edited:
Joe Biden’s name is jet fuel for GOP online fundraising and digital engagement because it’s synonymous with the Democrats’ disastrous policies

....he is screwing up on every issue --every issue = destroying the US

It’s a supply problem. Joe Biden doesn’t run sawmills to produce more 2x4’s. Wood prices already peaked and are coming down.

Food inflated last year as people are at home more which was more than offset by reduced eating out expenses.They are already slowing up.

Minimum wage is a joke. It shouldn’t be this articles comparison point. They should be recommending a $13 min wage.

It’s a supply problem. Joe Biden doesn’t run sawmills to produce more 2x4’s. Wood prices already peaked and are coming down.

Food inflated last year as people are at home more which was more than offset by reduced eating out expenses.They are already slowing up.

Minimum wage is a joke. It shouldn’t be this articles comparison point. They should be recommending a $13 min wage.
I personally think Putin is to blame

Yea, Joe can't be blamed for anything. He's just the best is all.

Take Covid, for example. Trump personally killed all those people with Covid, but here is Biden trying to save all those people dying from Trump's Covid disease.

I personally think Putin is to blame

Yea, Joe can't be blamed for anything. He's just the best is all.

Take Covid, for example. Trump personally killed all those people with Covid, but here is Biden trying to save all those people dying from Trump's Covid disease.
Why not take a rational view of things instead?

Biden and the Democrats ran on raising the minimum wage. I've hardly heard a thing about that. We have Nancy crowing about investigating 1/6 but not a word about raising the minimum wage.

Biden and the Democrats ran on raising the minimum wage. I've hardly heard a thing about that. We have Nancy crowing about investigating 1/6 but not a word about raising the minimum wage.
Hey dummy...Republicans (and Joe Mancin) are blocking MW increases currently

Yeah? Do you have a link where it has been presented? The last time it was raised was under Bush, a Republican.

Manchin supports raising the minimum wage. Quit with the excuses.

Yeah? Do you have a link where it has been presented? The last time it was raised was under Bush, a Republican.

Jesus dude

Bullshit

Jesus dude

Bullshit

Manchin: Every member of the Senate thinks minimum wage should increase

So where is the debate? Where has Nancy even discussed this? Why is it not on the floor?

He's going to have to wait for post-COVID supply chains to be repaired -- we're still quite a ways away -- and hope that growth and associated demand don't overwhelm them in the coming months.

It's possible that inflation will mitigate the growth & demand down to a dull roar and allow that to happen organically. Since we're in uncharted waters right now, there is really no way to know for sure.

There are also signs that employers are increasing wage offers for new employees, part of this dance between wages and inflation, which would allow effective wages to somewhat keep up with inflation.

And now, back to the shallow, ignorant, partisan finger-pointing bullshit.
says some idiot that doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground...news flash---you aren't as smart as you think you are....just saying

Lesh /——-/ If you’re still earning MW, that’s on you. No politician is stoop you from getting a better job.

Forum List

Back