Biden inflation ....

I personally think Putin is to blame

Yea, Joe can't be blamed for anything. He's just the best is all.

Take Covid, for example. Trump personally killed all those people with Covid, but here is Biden trying to save all those people dying from Trump's Covid disease.
Why not take a rational view of things instead?
That's against party policy.

He's going to have to wait for post-COVID supply chains to be repaired -- we're still quite a ways away -- and hope that growth and associated demand don't overwhelm them in the coming months.

It's possible that inflation will mitigate the growth & demand down to a dull roar and allow that to happen organically. Since we're in uncharted waters right now, there is really no way to know for sure.

There are also signs that employers are increasing wage offers for new employees, part of this dance between wages and inflation, which would allow effective wages to somewhat keep up with inflation.

And now, back to the shallow, ignorant, partisan finger-pointing bullshit.
says some idiot that doesn't know its ass from a hole in the ground...news flash---you aren't as smart as you think you are....just saying
You are welcome to offer an informed, intelligent retort.

And don't worry. Analyzing this stuff is an important part of my profession, so you won't be speaking over my head.

Looking forward to the education. Knock it out of the park. Put me in my place. Go.

:popcorn:

He's going to have to wait for post-COVID supply chains to be repaired -- we're still quite a ways away -- and hope that growth and associated demand don't overwhelm them in the coming months.

It's possible that inflation will mitigate the growth & demand down to a dull roar and allow that to happen organically. Since we're in uncharted waters right now, there is really no way to know for sure.

There are also signs that employers are increasing wage offers for new employees, part of this dance between wages and inflation, which would allow effective wages to somewhat keep up with inflation.

Nothing is happening organically under Biden. Huge government spending, printing money, corporate and personal tax hikes, a higher minimum wage and handouts are not organic and are all inflationary. It is almost as if it is intentional it is so obvious. It is very clear by their policies that Democrats do not believe in organic growth. Inflation is here to stay unless Biden and his handlers get the boot.

What's this asshole going to do about it?

But it was good when Trjmp made goods more expensive to raise wages!

Um, inflation was VERY low during Trump’s tenure. I guess the MSM forgot to mention that.

Nothing is happening organically under Biden. Huge government spending, printing money, corporate and personal tax hikes, a higher minimum wage and handouts are not organic and are all inflationary. It is almost as if it is intentional it is so obvious. It is very clear by their policies that Democrats do not believe in organic growth. Inflation is here to stay unless Biden and his handlers get the boot.
And why aren't you blaming Trump for the profligate deficit spending that he approved and applauded?

I'm just kidding. I know why.

See, I don't really think Trump's spending caused this spike, so I didn't mention it. That's because I'm honest. Someone like you wouldn't understand.

And why aren't you blaming Trump for the profligate deficit spending that he approved and applauded?

See, I don't really think Trump's spending caused this spike, so I didn't mention it. That's because I'm honest. Someone like you wouldn't understand.

First off, Biden will outspend Trump by a lot. Secondly, Trump offset spending by tax cuts, including cuts for corporations. Wages rose under Trump, particularly for those on the lower income scale. He didn’t propose a hike in the min. wage, and yet wages rose in large part due to his trade and tax policies. Biden doesn’t understand any of that. His method is to take money from those that make it and give it to those that don’t. Simple, yet idiotic strategy, unless of course the plan is to bring the US DOWN to the rest of the world, in which case it is brilliant.

First off, Biden will outspend Trump by a lot. Secondly, Trump offset spending by tax cuts, including cuts for corporations. Wages rose under Trump, particularly for those on the lower income scale. He didn’t propose a hike in the min. wage, and yet wages rose in large part due to his trade and tax policies. Biden doesn’t understand any of that. His method is to take money from those that make it and give it to those that don’t. Simple, yet idiotic strategy, unless of course the plan is to bring the US DOWN to the rest of the world, in which case it is brilliant.
But inflation spiked before any of the main proposed Biden spending hit the economy.

I explained the reason for the spike. You went with BDS. You are ignorant.

But inflation spiked before any of the main proposed Biden spending hit the economy.

No you didn’t. You simply said it was supply chain related. It is supply chaing related to some extent, but don’t you think continuance of shortages could be a result of Biden’s policies, namely, paying people more to stay home that work in many cases. Supply will dry up when people stay home. People will stay home if they don’t have to work. Get it yet?

Yes, you are indeed very ignorant.

No you didn’t. You simply said it was supply chain related. It is supply chaing related to some extent, but don’t you think continuance of shortages could be a result of Biden’s policies, namely, paying people more to stay home that work in many cases. Supply will dry up when people stay home. People will stay home if they don’t have to work. Get it yet?

I think I'll go with my experience & analysis, and that of my peers in the industry.

You can run with what Hannity and Tucker tell you. You are boring. You are dismissed.

Crepitus /——/ Now the flu causes inflation??? WOWZA.

Do you understand the concept of supply and demand?

There has been a massive interruption of our supply chains. It was caused by the virus. The economy is now opening up around the country and indeed around the world, so there's lots of pent-up demand. Low supply + high demand = rising prices, AKA inflation.

Basic economics, Son.

Biden's america, gas shortages this weekend, back to the Carter years.

It’s a supply problem. Joe Biden doesn’t run sawmills to produce more 2x4’s. Wood prices already peaked and are coming down.

Food inflated last year as people are at home more which was more than offset by reduced eating out expenses.They are already slowing up.

Minimum wage is a joke. It shouldn’t be this articles comparison point. They should be recommending a $13 min wage.
I personally think Putin is to blame

Yea, Joe can't be blamed for anything. He's just the best is all.

Take Covid, for example. Trump personally killed all those people with Covid, but here is Biden trying to save all those people dying from Trump's Covid disease.
Take the chinese flu, for example. xiden, and the scum demonRATS personally killed all those people with the chinese flu,..... but TRUMPS warp speed saved all those people dying from fake-i's, and barrag-o's chinese flu

Biden's america, gas shortages this weekend, back to the Carter years.
back to the barrag-o days...never mind carter

I think I'll go with my experience & analysis, and that of my peers in the industry.

You can run with what Hannity and Tucker tell you. You are boring. You are dismissed.

Many of your peers are raging morons. I have dealt with enough finacial advisors and economists in my time to know that most of them would be better off investing in one of my self-managed stock centric portfolios than the ones they manage.

I am not running with anything Hannity and Tucker have told me. I am using good old fashion common sense. You pay people not to work and they won’t work, thus creating a labor shortage and a supply issue and contributing to inflation. Printing money is also a contributing factor. You and many others in your field are fueld by TDS and educational indoctrination, some of which is pure political in nature and some of which is theoretical nonsense that doesn’t actually work when put into practice. Maybe you work in an educational setting, sheltered from the real world. That would go a long way in explaining your myopic, purely politically driven, views.

I love your haughty taughty, holier than thou attitude. I am dismissed? LOL…you act as though you have schooled me and said something profound. That may work with brain-washed lefties and children, but spouting nonsense and expecting folks to just swallow it because YOU said it, without so much as a thought to the contrary, doesn’t fly in my world. You would be laughed(and kicked) out of my meeting rooms.

Many of your peers are raging morons. I have dealt with enough finacial advisors and economists in my time to know that most of them would be better off investing in one of my self-managed stock centric portfolios than the ones they manage.

I am not running with anything Hannity and Tucker have told me. I am using good old fashion common sense. You pay people not to work and they won’t work, thus creating a labor shortage and a supply issue and contributing to inflation. Printing money is also a contributing factor. You and many others in your field are fueld by TDS and educational indoctrination, some of which is pure political in nature and some of which is theoretical nonsense that doesn’t actually work when put into practice. Maybe you work in an educational setting, sheltered from the real world. That would go a long way in explaining your myopic, purely politically driven, views.

I love your haughty taughty, holier than thou attitude. I am dismissed? LOL…you act as though you have schooled me and said something profound. That may work with brain-washed lefties and children, but spouting nonsense and expecting folks to just swallow it because YOU said it, without so much as a thought to the contrary, doesn’t fly in my world. You would be laughed(and kicked) out of my meeting rooms.
Good. Get it all out.

It’s a supply problem. Joe Biden doesn’t run sawmills to produce more 2x4’s. Wood prices already peaked and are coming down.

Food inflated last year as people are at home more which was more than offset by reduced eating out expenses.They are already slowing up.

Minimum wage is a joke. It shouldn’t be this articles comparison point. They should be recommending a $13 min wage.

FUCK OFF ALREADY. I deal with small business and you mother fucking Democrats fucked them over good over COVID. The reason for supply is the left robbed them of employees as well as business.

WTF do you think happens when you splash an economey with useless govt. spending & high taxes, do you figure deflation? How about we're going to build elect. and fuck fossil fuels, figure gas prices are reduced?

ILMAO @ any minimum wage, you figure undo wages & entitlements results in lower wages? How about competing against China, does that allow for high wages here at home too?

Forum List

Back